Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Holiday Gifts for your Girlfriend

‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts. Back to Article

Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice wrote:
2012-12-02 08:14:18 -0800

I always get my friends makeup bags with makeup in it. I'll go to Ulta and pick out 5 that match who they are and then put their favorite products in it. I also get them socks or pjs and candy. Its a great gift smile

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-02 08:10:15 -0800

i want sports gear for chrismas like a the sk8board ive always wanted

-Bleeding Heart-_2172753
-Bleeding Heart-_2172753 wrote:
2012-12-02 08:08:38 -0800

Rediculous.!
The Best Gift Is Acommenidment And To Share Eachothers Love.
No One Needs That Crap To Know You Care.
More Like Gift 1
A Long Hand Writen Peom.
2 # A Mix Tape With Your Favorite Songs.
3# That Shirt Of Yours She Likes Wearing. .
5 # Lastly Most Important Make A Tredition You Wil Want To Still Be Carring Out In Your 50's

trucker boi
trucker boi wrote:
2012-12-02 08:06:28 -0800

aslomgs as it makes her happy n b happy

Im*Amanda
Im*Amanda wrote:
2012-12-02 07:10:00 -0800

#1 and #2 xD

WShawn7
WShawn7 wrote:
2012-12-02 06:52:03 -0800

As long as shes happy

who cares about me..
who cares about me.. wrote:
2012-12-01 20:23:52 -0800

I wouldnt want that all i would want is his love thats all i could ask for Love

-G a g e
-G a g e wrote:
2012-12-01 20:10:50 -0800

Ahaha.

W o a h.
W o a h. wrote:
2012-12-01 20:09:18 -0800

Tf? PJ's for A Christmas present? Haaaaa!

iSwaggatasticDanae♥

-Leon- wrote:
2012-12-01 06:51:21 -0800

I Love My boyfriend, Mujahid♥♥. always & forever♥

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2012-12-01 06:33:56 -0800

perfect smile but i dont have an iphone....or a boyfriend

George Weasley
George Weasley wrote:
2012-11-30 12:47:05 -0800

i guess my girlie might like pajamas idk
she doesn't have an ipod or phone so a case or speakers isn't a great idea
and i doubt she'd want a mani/pedi, she doesn't like that stuff.
i think for christmas i'll just make her cookies.

choochoobaby
choochoobaby wrote:
2012-11-30 12:40:59 -0800

wow,these peepz r good!i want ALL of this stuff!lol

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-11-30 12:17:03 -0800

if i had an iphone this wud be usefull for my b f to get me but i dont and neither does he

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-11-30 10:35:07 -0800

anything else im fine with lol

chocomonster
chocomonster wrote:
2012-11-30 10:33:02 -0800

pretty hard considering how im gonna get it for her hmmm ups lol

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_christmas-micro
Watch an Exclusive Clip from All I Want Is Christmas!
Micro_top10christmascommercials-micro
Beyond Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Christmas music, there's one thing that's sure to pu...

Random in the forums

TheTotallyAwesomeOne
To be brutally honest, this is a question I get asked about all the time... Now being a person who has been into technology for 13 years now - I can see why so many people have gone over to the world of technology now (I mean, we even have Curved 4K TVs now - which look absolutely awesome btw, but that's for me to talk about at another time).  Now it's important to remember that books are still extremely important. Although you can find almost everything on the Internet now - it's still sometimes useful to look in a book (even if that's not very often). So I do still think they have there place, and for people who actually like the authenticity of a physical book and not some thing that is on iCloud or whatever your chosen Online Storage Solution is. With technology moving the way it is these days, it's so much easier to use something like an iPhone, an iPad, or a Laptop (such as a MacBook Pro) to find the information you need. If you was to create a paper book of everything that was available on the Internet - let's put it this way, you'd need a rather large school bag... And rather large muscles!  :devil However, with something like a MacBook Pro (even the 15" Model), it's much easier to carry around, especially as it's much lighter than a lot of books - you can also take notes on it and edit photos and video, and listen to music, and watch films, and use KidzWorld ;) So personally, I'd take my MacBook and iPod Touch 5G (soon to be replaced with a Moto G) around with me all the time, I've had my time of using books. But as I said, other people may have different opinions;3
honeybear42
hey
Naye12
I Haven't Watch Fault In The Stars Yet. But Divergent Is A Pretty Good Movie. (:
floreti
It's difficult to say because I love TFiOS, I think its a great book and film, but the Divergent series and film also looks good but I've never read/seen them, so I can't really make a refined judgement.
floreti
They are right about that (: