Comments

December 2012 Horoscopes

December is full of holiday cheer, parties and gift giving. Want to know what’s coming up for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

BarbieCapricorn12
BarbieCapricorn12 wrote:
2012-12-05 16:22:56 -0800

I'm a Capricorn and I'll beat you with a horn LOL that's my fav part p.s. I'm a Capricorn

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-05 07:52:21 -0800

Today was the day you can hand your letters in to go to france and i did it x Im a Libra x I wonder who im gonna meet! *mysterious*

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-12-03 11:46:40 -0800

Drat..I am still a Pisces

swaggygirl2012
swaggygirl2012 wrote:
2012-12-02 17:32:26 -0800

omg i was just thinkking about doing some of that stuff today
p.s im a virgo smile

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-02 15:01:16 -0800

SCORPIOZ RULE

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2012-12-02 13:52:28 -0800

Leo! Pfft, I'm taking all the fun!!!

kboo4eva
kboo4eva wrote:
2012-12-02 09:15:16 -0800

mine is the same as november

ILMDGRL

1DLover2002
1DLover2002 wrote:
2012-12-01 18:40:29 -0800

sagittarius

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT