Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Edible Christmas Gifts

One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who touch our lives throughout the year Back to Article

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:41:00 -0800

Haha I remember that I used to eat Cookie dough Uncooked

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-03 09:36:05 -0800

I love chocolate chip cookies c;

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 15:35:29 -0800

I like chocolate chip cookies

little cutie pie777

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!
Micro_usa cake - micro
Instead of nail-biting have some delicious snacks prepared for election night.
Micro_micro
The most important thing about Halloween is definitely putting together the perfect costume, but ...
Micro_carrot-micro
We are all hearing more and more about gluten-free eating and maybe it has you curious what it’s ...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days