Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Edible Christmas Gifts

One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who touch our lives throughout the year Back to Article

Superman_love
Superman_love wrote:
2013-12-16 18:41:00 -0800

Haha I remember that I used to eat Cookie dough Uncooked

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-03 09:36:05 -0800

I love chocolate chip cookies c;

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 15:35:29 -0800

I like chocolate chip cookies

little cutie pie777

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!
Micro_usa cake - micro
Instead of nail-biting have some delicious snacks prepared for election night.
Micro_micro
The most important thing about Halloween is definitely putting together the perfect costume, but ...
Micro_carrot-micro
We are all hearing more and more about gluten-free eating and maybe it has you curious what it’s ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour