Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Holiday Party Eye Makeup

Get gorgeous, glamorous eyes for your next holiday party with a few creative touches. courtesy of makeup artist Suzie Bond. Back to Article

natalie149
natalie149 wrote:
2013-01-13 09:32:44 -0800

I have a tip: take some blemish before the fondason put it under your eyes then do it and under the fondason

ct4

coolnam wrote:
2013-01-03 05:05:41 -0800

3 is so cool!!.....

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-30 08:26:11 -0800

i love all of these but i can't put on make up yet because im too "young"

Glitterdiamond123
Glitterdiamond123 wrote:
2012-12-22 10:38:32 -0800

Cool

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2012-12-13 04:46:57 -0800

i like this eyez make up............

sapphire_blue_stone

Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-12-09 20:24:01 -0800

i like the cat eyeliner

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-12-09 15:45:02 -0800

They look horrible. If your pretty then u don't need sh*t on your face...PLEASE DON'T DO IT GIRLS!!

Milovely

{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-03 19:25:48 -0800

Love it ♥

CheerLuvCheer
CheerLuvCheer wrote:
2012-12-03 14:16:15 -0800

Where can I get brushes that AREN'T sponge applicators? If so, what's the cheapest???

Elizabeth521
Elizabeth521 wrote:
2012-12-03 13:19:09 -0800

that looks waaaaaayyyyyy too hard

;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies. wrote:
2012-12-03 13:06:34 -0800

number 4 asdfghjkl; it looks so perf
the other looks would make you look like a clown though tbh.

Fave Thing About the Holidays?

• All the tasty food.
  • Presents!
  • Seeing my friends and family.
  • I don't like the holidays.