Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 5 Party Dresses

Get dressy this holiday with our top 5 party dresses for winter. Back to Article

Caitlin Love xD

Jz_rocking_out wrote:
2012-12-05 16:25:23 -0800

they're all very pretty.

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2012-12-05 02:01:44 -0800

i kind of like the black one and the very first one all the others ewww

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-04 19:28:47 -0800

and the black over the shoulder dress

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-04 19:27:41 -0800

i like the last one and the one miranda cosgrove is wearing!

Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice wrote:
2012-12-04 12:53:41 -0800

Loved the first 2 and the last one. If you want more christmas outfit ideas I found a great video and put it up on my page!

GuppiiPond_2316015
GuppiiPond_2316015 wrote:
2012-12-04 12:49:54 -0800

I LOOVVEEE THE SILVER BELLS ONE THAT MIRANDA COSGROVE IS WEARING Big Grin sooo pretty :3 smile

zaynmalikrox
zaynmalikrox wrote:
2012-12-04 12:03:57 -0800

I like the 1 one

Snowflake92
Snowflake92 wrote:
2012-12-04 09:29:54 -0800

These are all actually pretty bad! I only like the first two and even those arent to die for!

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-04 05:18:06 -0800

omg these dresses are to die for they are really cute

Dj's mix gal

yexuschick wrote:
2012-12-03 18:20:41 -0800

those are very pretty and i got some like 1 3 4 5

babycakes1123
babycakes1123 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:19:01 -0800

Those dresses are hecka hecka cute

katie3000
katie3000 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:18:52 -0800

These are some pretty dresses!!! smile

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-03 18:14:44 -0800

uh... yeah... u might as well close ur mouth b4 you go too much farther

Obey T.G.O.D Swag_2218933
Obey T.G.O.D Swag_2218933 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:14:38 -0800

Ello Loves & Cute boyz Blush

Poll

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

• Study harder.
  • Exercise and eat healthier.
  • Be kinder to people.
  • I don't make resolutions.

Micro_the moon maiden micro
Get gorgeous, glamorous eyes for your next holiday party with a few creative touches. courtesy of...
Micro_brokeandchic micro
Love to shop but hate to try stuff on? Love to try stuff on but not sure what to try? Got questio...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...
Micro_h_micro
Holiday party season has arrived which means it’s time to put a bit of glitz into your wardrobe! ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.