Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Party Dresses

Get dressy this holiday with our top 5 party dresses for winter. Back to Article

niallhoran12
niallhoran12 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:14:06 -0800

I LOVE FASHION

Dangerouse! Rene O:
Dangerouse! Rene O: wrote:
2012-12-03 18:13:01 -0800

im sorry i know you guys are probly are like shut up aready ima just say yolo might as do it right Wink

Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks wrote:
2012-12-03 18:05:49 -0800

Number five and one are awesome!

rakiya
rakiya wrote:
2012-12-03 18:00:27 -0800

yea Love

jk

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:58:08 -0800

one is great i wudnt even wear it to a party i wud wear it anywhere

rakiya

Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:56:48 -0800

Lol

jellies_gurl
jellies_gurl wrote:
2012-12-03 17:53:53 -0800

luv all but #3... so no! definatley not on Miranda Cosgrove!!! I hate that dress!!! :P luv 1 tho

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-12-03 17:51:36 -0800

@ Dangerouse! Rene O: ; Lmao ! x'D
Niceee ;D

teamshay
teamshay wrote:
2012-12-03 17:51:14 -0800

I ONLY AGRE WHITH THE 1

Sumy12345
Sumy12345 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:49:24 -0800

The pink dress is so pretty

Dangerouse! Rene O:
Dangerouse! Rene O: wrote:
2012-12-03 17:49:12 -0800

@Broken;Down Hells yeah! lol Big Grin

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-12-03 17:47:01 -0800

@Jaden24 : You never know, he might have
them good looking legs ;D xD

Dangerouse! Rene O:

niallhoran12 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:27:17 -0800

FASHION IS SO THEIR KRYPTONITE

potpot66
potpot66 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:27:10 -0800

kuangrui u r mean i like it all and if u dont have something dont say nothing at ALL!!! Mad

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:26:06 -0800

i think the first and 3 one is hot

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-12-03 17:25:45 -0800

I love all of them!!

Poll

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

• Study harder.
  • Exercise and eat healthier.
  • Be kinder to people.
  • I don't make resolutions.