Comments

Top 5 Party Dresses

Get dressy this holiday with our top 5 party dresses for winter. Back to Article

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-12-03 16:08:02 -0800

i only like the last one

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-03 16:04:12 -0800

I like the first and fifth one c:

Xx♥ARIEL♥xX
Xx♥ARIEL♥xX wrote:
2012-12-03 16:02:22 -0800

eww they r all ugly as F*c*

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-12-03 16:01:00 -0800

i hate them there all lame

alimoschmidt17

bre-rocks-more wrote:
2012-12-03 15:04:36 -0800

some of da dresses r cute but da first 2 r ewhhhhh

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2012-12-03 15:00:56 -0800

u will never see me in a dressFrustrated

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2012-12-03 14:53:44 -0800

i love the silver belle

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-03 14:48:24 -0800

Very pretty!

Poll

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

• Study harder.
  • Exercise and eat healthier.
  • Be kinder to people.
  • I don't make resolutions.

Micro_the moon maiden micro
Get gorgeous, glamorous eyes for your next holiday party with a few creative touches. courtesy of...
Micro_brokeandchic micro
Love to shop but hate to try stuff on? Love to try stuff on but not sure what to try? Got questio...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...
Micro_h_micro
Holiday party season has arrived which means it’s time to put a bit of glitz into your wardrobe! ...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you