Comments

DreamWorks 2013 Animation Sneak Peek!

Kidzworld got to see parts of three cool new animated films coming out next year! Back to Article

Mudslinger66
Mudslinger66 wrote:
2013-03-06 08:20:25 -0800

wow i wanna see the croods so bad now!!

got swag off top
got swag off top wrote:
2012-12-17 18:57:50 -0800

o wow well wasted two pretty minutes of my life

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2012-12-06 04:54:48 -0800

It looks fun!!
I'm little excited about it smile

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-05 15:52:47 -0800

the girl is weird and the indian boy

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2012-12-05 08:17:13 -0800

nice very much..............

gpkfreak
gpkfreak wrote:
2012-12-04 18:28:19 -0800

awesome can't wait to see them Tongue Out

cute_swagger13
cute_swagger13 wrote:
2012-12-04 15:46:18 -0800

i like the first one she wierd

cute_swagger13
cute_swagger13 wrote:
2012-12-04 15:45:32 -0800

and i like all of them

cute_swagger13
cute_swagger13 wrote:
2012-12-04 15:44:18 -0800

i like the second one

Turbo-poll

Which movie are you most excited to see in 2013?

• Mr. Peabody and Sherman
  • Turbo
  • The Croods

Micro_rise-of-the-guardians-micro
Kidzworld gets in the holiday spirit with the new animated film Rise of the Guardians
Micro_gang-micro
Those escapees from the Central Park Zoo are on the move again and we caught ‘um!
Micro_puss in boots micro
The boots are back February 24th with the release of Puss in Boots on Blu-Ray and DVD.
Micro_megamind_micro
He’s blue, his head's huge, and he ain't your typical “hero.” In Megamind, Will Ferrell voices a ...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778