Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-11-26 18:08:58 -0800

i have the same problem Frustrated

vinyl

penelope1933 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:13:40 -0700

me 2 my palms wont stop msweating should I tell me doc

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:22:50 -0700

pour a cup of baking powder on your armpits, trust me it works. even if nothing else works for you, this will

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:29:43 -0700

This is not a thing to laugh u guys! Frustrated
Don't make fun!!

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:11:05 -0800

well stop sleepin wit my dad

Dondido the Donkey
Dondido the Donkey wrote:
2013-02-22 08:59:43 -0800

Don't worry smile the farmer at my farm sweats a LOT! Just use donkey spray smile It is THE best for making u smell nice smile

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:00:34 -0800

Uhhh 0_0

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 03:56:04 -0800

Are you nervous about something?

kiya0101
kiya0101 wrote:
2013-01-08 15:40:50 -0800

YA YOUR FUNNY

malinac
malinac wrote:
2013-01-07 16:10:30 -0800

Ewwww i fck hate it

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2013-01-07 15:57:23 -0800

I really don't sweat because it's gross so im always keeping myself cool!

Baddakktor4life
Baddakktor4life wrote:
2013-01-07 14:27:09 -0800

On my first performance I swetted but now Im alright

Sammy and Molly
Sammy and Molly wrote:
2013-01-04 13:46:27 -0800

ewww
Tongue Out

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:29:46 -0800

what tffff hallie xD thumbs down

Epiphany.-
Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:28:03 -0800

this is disgusting Dx eww hallie xDDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 18:17:38 -0800

that picture>>>>>>>>>>>>
omg, i'm dying xD

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion