Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:40:21 -0700

Ew.

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-22 15:16:25 -0700

same problem

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-11-26 18:08:58 -0800

i have the same problem Frustrated

vinyl

penelope1933 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:13:40 -0700

me 2 my palms wont stop msweating should I tell me doc

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:22:50 -0700

pour a cup of baking powder on your armpits, trust me it works. even if nothing else works for you, this will

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:29:43 -0700

This is not a thing to laugh u guys! Frustrated
Don't make fun!!

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:11:05 -0800

well stop sleepin wit my dad

Dondido the Donkey
Dondido the Donkey wrote:
2013-02-22 08:59:43 -0800

Don't worry smile the farmer at my farm sweats a LOT! Just use donkey spray smile It is THE best for making u smell nice smile

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:00:34 -0800

Uhhh 0_0

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 03:56:04 -0800

Are you nervous about something?

kiya0101
kiya0101 wrote:
2013-01-08 15:40:50 -0800

YA YOUR FUNNY

malinac
malinac wrote:
2013-01-07 16:10:30 -0800

Ewwww i fck hate it

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2013-01-07 15:57:23 -0800

I really don't sweat because it's gross so im always keeping myself cool!

Baddakktor4life
Baddakktor4life wrote:
2013-01-07 14:27:09 -0800

On my first performance I swetted but now Im alright

Sammy and Molly
Sammy and Molly wrote:
2013-01-04 13:46:27 -0800

ewww
Tongue Out

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:29:46 -0800

what tffff hallie xD thumbs down

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT