Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:40:21 -0700

Ew.

xXTyIsMineXx
xXTyIsMineXx wrote:
2014-06-22 15:16:25 -0700

same problem

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-11-26 18:08:58 -0800

i have the same problem Frustrated

vinyl

penelope1933 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:13:40 -0700

me 2 my palms wont stop msweating should I tell me doc

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:22:50 -0700

pour a cup of baking powder on your armpits, trust me it works. even if nothing else works for you, this will

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 03:29:43 -0700

This is not a thing to laugh u guys! Frustrated
Don't make fun!!

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:11:05 -0800

well stop sleepin wit my dad

Dondido the Donkey
Dondido the Donkey wrote:
2013-02-22 08:59:43 -0800

Don't worry smile the farmer at my farm sweats a LOT! Just use donkey spray smile It is THE best for making u smell nice smile

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:00:34 -0800

Uhhh 0_0

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 03:56:04 -0800

Are you nervous about something?

kiya0101
kiya0101 wrote:
2013-01-08 15:40:50 -0800

YA YOUR FUNNY

malinac
malinac wrote:
2013-01-07 16:10:30 -0800

Ewwww i fck hate it

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2013-01-07 15:57:23 -0800

I really don't sweat because it's gross so im always keeping myself cool!

Baddakktor4life
Baddakktor4life wrote:
2013-01-07 14:27:09 -0800

On my first performance I swetted but now Im alright

Sammy and Molly
Sammy and Molly wrote:
2013-01-04 13:46:27 -0800

ewww
Tongue Out

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:29:46 -0800

what tffff hallie xD thumbs down

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!