Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

Epiphany.-
Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:28:03 -0800

this is disgusting Dx eww hallie xDDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 18:17:38 -0800

that picture>>>>>>>>>>>>
omg, i'm dying xD

*KellyMonster* _2347726
*KellyMonster* _2347726 wrote:
2012-12-29 22:00:23 -0800

well thats gross lol

Gleek101
Gleek101 wrote:
2012-12-29 14:17:47 -0800

your not alone and alot of people sweat my advice is to consult a doctor or use baby powder or wear sleeve less tops

izzy09

Tyroneissowavy wrote:
2012-12-26 09:16:26 -0800

Thats a sign of herpes

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:29 -0800

im a very active person im used to sweating but no body o dour + i use shield

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:29:33 -0800

Oooo! That's nasty

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-17 17:06:13 -0800

Ew, haha. xD only when I'm in gym my hairline sweats. that's it.

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-16 15:31:48 -0800

im sad and bord

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 14:53:16 -0800

Every Time When Im In Computer Class At School , My Palms Get Sweaty Over The Keyboard , Liike It Doesn't Show , But I Can Feel The Sweat

Blind Faith

Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:39 -0800

I do it 2

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:16 -0800

the only time i sweat is when im hot and when im exercise

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-15 16:47:36 -0800

Yeah, Box Buddy is right.
Everyone sweats guys. I hate people SO MUCH.

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-12-15 16:43:35 -0800

Okay. So everyone who is like "omg soo gro$$ lmao dem hoez" Needs to stop. It's only human, and I bet you have something 'gross' or something you have to deal with too. This would be a good example of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." for you guys.

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-15 09:34:46 -0800

Hey, it happens to me as well!!!

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.