Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

Epiphany.-
Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:28:03 -0800

this is disgusting Dx eww hallie xDDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 18:17:38 -0800

that picture>>>>>>>>>>>>
omg, i'm dying xD

*KellyMonster* _2347726
*KellyMonster* _2347726 wrote:
2012-12-29 22:00:23 -0800

well thats gross lol

Gleek101
Gleek101 wrote:
2012-12-29 14:17:47 -0800

your not alone and alot of people sweat my advice is to consult a doctor or use baby powder or wear sleeve less tops

izzy09

Tyroneissowavy wrote:
2012-12-26 09:16:26 -0800

Thats a sign of herpes

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:29 -0800

im a very active person im used to sweating but no body o dour + i use shield

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:29:33 -0800

Oooo! That's nasty

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-17 17:06:13 -0800

Ew, haha. xD only when I'm in gym my hairline sweats. that's it.

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-16 15:31:48 -0800

im sad and bord

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 14:53:16 -0800

Every Time When Im In Computer Class At School , My Palms Get Sweaty Over The Keyboard , Liike It Doesn't Show , But I Can Feel The Sweat

Blind Faith

Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:39 -0800

I do it 2

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:16 -0800

the only time i sweat is when im hot and when im exercise

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-15 16:47:36 -0800

Yeah, Box Buddy is right.
Everyone sweats guys. I hate people SO MUCH.

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-12-15 16:43:35 -0800

Okay. So everyone who is like "omg soo gro$$ lmao dem hoez" Needs to stop. It's only human, and I bet you have something 'gross' or something you have to deal with too. This would be a good example of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." for you guys.

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-15 09:34:46 -0800

Hey, it happens to me as well!!!

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour