Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

Epiphany.-
Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:28:03 -0800

this is disgusting Dx eww hallie xDDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 18:17:38 -0800

that picture>>>>>>>>>>>>
omg, i'm dying xD

*KellyMonster* _2347726
*KellyMonster* _2347726 wrote:
2012-12-29 22:00:23 -0800

well thats gross lol

Gleek101
Gleek101 wrote:
2012-12-29 14:17:47 -0800

your not alone and alot of people sweat my advice is to consult a doctor or use baby powder or wear sleeve less tops

izzy09

Tyroneissowavy wrote:
2012-12-26 09:16:26 -0800

Thats a sign of herpes

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:29 -0800

im a very active person im used to sweating but no body o dour + i use shield

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:29:33 -0800

Oooo! That's nasty

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-17 17:06:13 -0800

Ew, haha. xD only when I'm in gym my hairline sweats. that's it.

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-16 15:31:48 -0800

im sad and bord

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 14:53:16 -0800

Every Time When Im In Computer Class At School , My Palms Get Sweaty Over The Keyboard , Liike It Doesn't Show , But I Can Feel The Sweat

Blind Faith

Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:39 -0800

I do it 2

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:16 -0800

the only time i sweat is when im hot and when im exercise

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-15 16:47:36 -0800

Yeah, Box Buddy is right.
Everyone sweats guys. I hate people SO MUCH.

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-12-15 16:43:35 -0800

Okay. So everyone who is like "omg soo gro$$ lmao dem hoez" Needs to stop. It's only human, and I bet you have something 'gross' or something you have to deal with too. This would be a good example of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." for you guys.

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-15 09:34:46 -0800

Hey, it happens to me as well!!!

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (