Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

Epiphany.-
Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-02 18:28:03 -0800

this is disgusting Dx eww hallie xDDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-02 18:17:38 -0800

that picture>>>>>>>>>>>>
omg, i'm dying xD

*KellyMonster* _2347726
*KellyMonster* _2347726 wrote:
2012-12-29 22:00:23 -0800

well thats gross lol

Gleek101
Gleek101 wrote:
2012-12-29 14:17:47 -0800

your not alone and alot of people sweat my advice is to consult a doctor or use baby powder or wear sleeve less tops

izzy09

Tyroneissowavy wrote:
2012-12-26 09:16:26 -0800

Thats a sign of herpes

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:29 -0800

im a very active person im used to sweating but no body o dour + i use shield

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:29:33 -0800

Oooo! That's nasty

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-17 17:06:13 -0800

Ew, haha. xD only when I'm in gym my hairline sweats. that's it.

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-16 15:31:48 -0800

im sad and bord

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 14:53:16 -0800

Every Time When Im In Computer Class At School , My Palms Get Sweaty Over The Keyboard , Liike It Doesn't Show , But I Can Feel The Sweat

Blind Faith

Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:39 -0800

I do it 2

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-12-15 16:50:16 -0800

the only time i sweat is when im hot and when im exercise

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-15 16:47:36 -0800

Yeah, Box Buddy is right.
Everyone sweats guys. I hate people SO MUCH.

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-12-15 16:43:35 -0800

Okay. So everyone who is like "omg soo gro$$ lmao dem hoez" Needs to stop. It's only human, and I bet you have something 'gross' or something you have to deal with too. This would be a good example of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." for you guys.

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-15 09:34:46 -0800

Hey, it happens to me as well!!!

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me