Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-15 09:33:03 -0800

I kno some ppl who sweat out of no where!!!!!

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-15 09:31:16 -0800

U got problems

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2012-12-14 17:08:16 -0800

O PPL THATS BORING

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-13 15:52:36 -0800

uuuuhhh i hate wen i sweat -immediate shower NOW!!!

babylolzpop
babylolzpop wrote:
2012-12-12 15:05:27 -0800

with the f if the f wrong with her i am lmao too

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-11 22:20:05 -0800

Never-Shout-Alexa! @ lmao no

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-10 20:14:31 -0800

Have you ever thought of drinking sweat?? LOL

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-12-10 19:25:36 -0800

its ok to sweat. sweating means u r burning calories. Talk to your doctor about what to do to hide to smell.They will tell everything you need to know.

***love*trust***
***love*trust*** wrote:
2012-12-09 18:48:52 -0800

its ok, if your sweating too much its because your growing, so thats a good thing

1 time
1 time wrote:
2012-12-09 16:44:08 -0800

really funny and diffrent

1 time
1 time wrote:
2012-12-09 16:43:22 -0800

i feel bad 2 i dont really sweat but its a problem 4
alot of people

RavenclawsRule
RavenclawsRule wrote:
2012-12-09 14:02:27 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:10:27 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Jassminlol123
Jassminlol123 wrote:
2012-12-08 08:08:21 -0800

I feel bad of a lot of people i almost never sweat which i
believe is next to impossible

brimarie98
brimarie98 wrote:
2012-12-07 20:28:09 -0800

Have you tried men's deoderant?

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-12-07 18:40:57 -0800

Once I hare for gotten some on, and someone asked me when the last time I showered was. I carry it everywhere now. smile

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-07 16:34:34 -0800

my friend had that in her hands so cant hold hands with guys poor babe

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-07 13:17:59 -0800

Jusy try to re-apply deoderant a few times a day!

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)