Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Can’t Stop Sweating!

Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A LOT! I can’t even raise my hand in class. I’ve tried scented antiperspirants and perfumes so people won’t know that I stink, but nothing seems to work. Please help! Back to Article

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-15 09:33:03 -0800

I kno some ppl who sweat out of no where!!!!!

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-15 09:31:16 -0800

U got problems

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2012-12-14 17:08:16 -0800

O PPL THATS BORING

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-13 15:52:36 -0800

uuuuhhh i hate wen i sweat -immediate shower NOW!!!

babylolzpop
babylolzpop wrote:
2012-12-12 15:05:27 -0800

with the f if the f wrong with her i am lmao too

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-11 22:20:05 -0800

Never-Shout-Alexa! @ lmao no

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-10 20:14:31 -0800

Have you ever thought of drinking sweat?? LOL

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-12-10 19:25:36 -0800

its ok to sweat. sweating means u r burning calories. Talk to your doctor about what to do to hide to smell.They will tell everything you need to know.

***love*trust***
***love*trust*** wrote:
2012-12-09 18:48:52 -0800

its ok, if your sweating too much its because your growing, so thats a good thing

1 time
1 time wrote:
2012-12-09 16:44:08 -0800

really funny and diffrent

1 time
1 time wrote:
2012-12-09 16:43:22 -0800

i feel bad 2 i dont really sweat but its a problem 4
alot of people

RavenclawsRule
RavenclawsRule wrote:
2012-12-09 14:02:27 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:10:27 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Jassminlol123
Jassminlol123 wrote:
2012-12-08 08:08:21 -0800

I feel bad of a lot of people i almost never sweat which i
believe is next to impossible

brimarie98
brimarie98 wrote:
2012-12-07 20:28:09 -0800

Have you tried men's deoderant?

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-12-07 18:40:57 -0800

Once I hare for gotten some on, and someone asked me when the last time I showered was. I carry it everywhere now. smile

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-12-07 16:34:34 -0800

my friend had that in her hands so cant hold hands with guys poor babe

Surfingbabe
Surfingbabe wrote:
2012-12-07 13:17:59 -0800

Jusy try to re-apply deoderant a few times a day!

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!