Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Holiday Gift Guide: Girly

Everyone has a friend or relative that’s ultra-girly, so when Christmas rolls around you want to make sure you get them something that fits their feminine personality perfectly. Not sure what to get that girly-girl? Check out Kidzworld’s Girly Holiday Gift Guide! Back to Article

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-12-09 04:49:56 -0800

i want dsi nd drawing kit

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-07-18 16:04:41 -0700

I have that same DSI, the color, and everything

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-07-18 16:01:23 -0700

all of them espicially the drawing and hair one

JennyD

Artrocks03 wrote:
2012-12-09 11:37:08 -0800

yum

The Other Plan
The Other Plan wrote:
2012-12-09 09:02:24 -0800

I want all of them!!!!! :P

Music78900
Music78900 wrote:
2012-12-09 07:43:56 -0800

- Slaps - XD

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-09 06:32:39 -0800

Kat and Gracie are married?!?!?!?!?! HOW!!!!!!?????

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:36:54 -0800

who will buy Nintendo in PINK?! sounds weird

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:36:51 -0800

-SLAPS-

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:35:53 -0800

xD how? Kat's married. And Gracie. It's a normal thing here. For weird people. But yeah. No. That's gross. Kaylees weird. And, I don't date ponies anyway.

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-08 21:35:30 -0800

Yerp, me was leaning towards marred.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:33:09 -0800

Alex, you're gunna get us both locked!
No we're not dating.
At all.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:32:02 -0800

No, we're obviously married.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:31:29 -0800

Her dots are boring.
To Kaylee: Number 18 will get me s'mores. -nod-

Girly_poll

Do you think you're a girly girl?

• No, definitely not!
  • Somewhere in between

Micro_holiday gifts-micro
We all have something that we love to geek out about, but for some of us it’s not enough just to ...
Micro_gift-guide-12-micro
It’s that time of year again: Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa… the holidays are a time to show famil...
Micro_gift-guide-micro
Micro_wii_micro
Want to know which Wii games are worth playing and which are wastes of time? Check out Kidzworld’...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour