Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Holiday Gift Guide: Girly

Everyone has a friend or relative that’s ultra-girly, so when Christmas rolls around you want to make sure you get them something that fits their feminine personality perfectly. Not sure what to get that girly-girl? Check out Kidzworld’s Girly Holiday Gift Guide! Back to Article

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-08 21:31:08 -0800

Are you guys dating?

*Jealousy*

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:29:50 -0800

Now you're DEFINITELY not getting the smores!

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-08 21:29:22 -0800

I usually stalk Onion. AND HER DOTS ARE NOT BORING DX

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:28:02 -0800

Ooh stalkers are fun

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:27:30 -0800

The feeling is mutual, Rainbow Dash.

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-08 21:27:22 -0800

You guys are blowing up mah news feed

SO KNOW I'M STALKING YOU

CUZ ONION'S NOT ONLINE

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:25:54 -0800

I hate you so much, Neopet.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:19:59 -0800

1. Cover blown.
2. Pony.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:17:59 -0800

1. Of not knowing you.
2. I don't really care.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:16:40 -0800

1. What reputation do you even have, Kaylee?
2. I am very offended.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:13:49 -0800

Don't hug me in public. I have a reputation to protect!

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:11:28 -0800

Awww. Don't be scared! -hugs you super tight- xD xD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 21:06:27 -0800

Okie...
now i just afraid of u...

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 21:03:43 -0800

My hair is blue.
I want pink.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 20:55:53 -0800

It's not already?

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-12-08 20:48:51 -0800

Ha i got the comments started!!!!

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 20:48:15 -0800

Whatever. You should buy me the temporary hair dye, too.
I want to make my hair pink.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 20:46:59 -0800

YOU'RE BORING O_O

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2012-12-08 20:44:53 -0800

I like the Smores thing and Kaylee should get me the smores thing.
And Kaylee should not comment dots on articles because it is boring.

Kali_wuvs_you
Kali_wuvs_you wrote:
2012-12-08 20:44:26 -0800

these are pretty cool as you get farther down..otherwise they seem like they are for little kids

Girly_poll

Do you think you're a girly girl?

• No, definitely not!
  • Somewhere in between

Micro_holiday gifts-micro
We all have something that we love to geek out about, but for some of us it’s not enough just to ...
Micro_gift-guide-12-micro
It’s that time of year again: Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa… the holidays are a time to show famil...
Micro_gift-guide-micro
Micro_wii_micro
Want to know which Wii games are worth playing and which are wastes of time? Check out Kidzworld’...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.