Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always thought it was normal, like everyone did that. But when I talked to my friends and parents about it, they didn’t understand. Is there something wrong with my brain? Back to Article

toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:29:28 -0800

dont worry. i hav the same thing and i hav seen on tv that it is completely normal. everyones brain is different. that is just how it works

jazz1o1
jazz1o1 wrote:
2013-11-16 17:28:52 -0800

look theres nothing wrong with you im the same i talked to my friends about it and my parents they thought i was crazy and took me to the hospital but then then i was straight but no ur cool

blackmom174
blackmom174 wrote:
2013-11-12 12:32:17 -0800

hi girl your comment's are alsome .........lol

Way2Fizzy
Way2Fizzy wrote:
2013-11-10 23:30:42 -0800

Well I used to associate colours with things but not anymore.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 16:13:54 -0800

I have nothing to relate to this

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-10 14:16:33 -0800

It happens to me a lot!!

RiverGirl22
RiverGirl22 wrote:
2013-11-10 11:28:31 -0800

Nothing is wrong with you or your brain. It's just your way of life. Everybody has/does something that is, (some people consider) "weird." Don't worry about it. smile

meemee2000
meemee2000 wrote:
2013-11-10 07:00:46 -0800

No it's not nothing wrong with you Briansmile if you like colors then u like it

tigerboy14
tigerboy14 wrote:
2013-11-10 05:56:04 -0800

there is nothing wrong with ur brain its normal...so just be ur self..and when you get older u will find someone else that dose the same thing

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-11-10 04:44:05 -0800

that's sad

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-10 01:58:03 -0800

i have synesthesia, the only weird thing is tht whenever i look at it another time, it changes color, O_O is tht good?

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-10 01:07:26 -0800

I've never heard of it .-.

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-20 08:27:13 -0700

My art teacher has that, it's kinda weird to me but that's just me. I think it would be really awesome to have it smile

greenpencil
greenpencil wrote:
2013-09-27 15:28:49 -0700

My friend has synesthesia, and it seems so cool!

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-09-27 14:12:00 -0700

i cant do normal stuff like everykid in my school

hyper_hopes167
hyper_hopes167 wrote:
2013-09-03 18:02:38 -0700

AWSOME!!!!!! I wish I had that!!!!! Blush

bibitley
bibitley wrote:
2013-09-03 17:25:37 -0700

I think that is so cool!! I always think of certain people or places as colors too!

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-08-23 18:09:04 -0700

cool

CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail wrote:
2013-08-23 18:07:54 -0700

Iwore the whole dang rainbow today

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:20:28 -0700

its not freaking btw i think its rly interesting!

Colour_sunshine-poll

Do you like to Color?

• Totally!
  • Sometimes.
  • Not really.
  • Coloring is dumb!

Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion