Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always thought it was normal, like everyone did that. But when I talked to my friends and parents about it, they didn’t understand. Is there something wrong with my brain? Back to Article

SparklesandGlitter
SparklesandGlitter wrote:
2014-08-27 09:44:42 -0700

I have this. Saturday is an orange day. Friday is
yellow. Thursday's pink, Wednesday's white. Monday's navy blue, Tuesday's baby blue. The letter A is green, The number 4 is red the number 3 is
pink. The number 9 is green, the number 8 is blue and all the rest are black. When somebody touches my elbow i taste black berries. Don't worry, only one in 300 ppl have it. It makes you unique.

kaykay2002
kaykay2002 wrote:
2014-07-31 17:15:29 -0700

that sounds cool I wish I had it

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-06-17 09:00:49 -0700

I do this to don't feel, bad lots of people do that including me. it can be a basic thing.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-06-16 19:18:25 -0700

I do it too! Big Grin

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2014-06-16 19:14:46 -0700

i do it to

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 14:31:32 -0700

I do this too and see colors flash before my eyes

toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:29:28 -0800

dont worry. i hav the same thing and i hav seen on tv that it is completely normal. everyones brain is different. that is just how it works

jazz1o1
jazz1o1 wrote:
2013-11-16 17:28:52 -0800

look theres nothing wrong with you im the same i talked to my friends about it and my parents they thought i was crazy and took me to the hospital but then then i was straight but no ur cool

blackmom174
blackmom174 wrote:
2013-11-12 12:32:17 -0800

hi girl your comment's are alsome .........lol

Way2Fizzy
Way2Fizzy wrote:
2013-11-10 23:30:42 -0800

Well I used to associate colours with things but not anymore.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 16:13:54 -0800

I have nothing to relate to this

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-10 14:16:33 -0800

It happens to me a lot!!

RiverGirl22
RiverGirl22 wrote:
2013-11-10 11:28:31 -0800

Nothing is wrong with you or your brain. It's just your way of life. Everybody has/does something that is, (some people consider) "weird." Don't worry about it. smile

meemee2000
meemee2000 wrote:
2013-11-10 07:00:46 -0800

No it's not nothing wrong with you Briansmile if you like colors then u like it

tigerboy14
tigerboy14 wrote:
2013-11-10 05:56:04 -0800

there is nothing wrong with ur brain its normal...so just be ur self..and when you get older u will find someone else that dose the same thing

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-11-10 04:44:05 -0800

that's sad

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-10 01:58:03 -0800

i have synesthesia, the only weird thing is tht whenever i look at it another time, it changes color, O_O is tht good?

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-10 01:07:26 -0800

I've never heard of it .-.

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-20 08:27:13 -0700

My art teacher has that, it's kinda weird to me but that's just me. I think it would be really awesome to have it smile

greenpencil
greenpencil wrote:
2013-09-27 15:28:49 -0700

My friend has synesthesia, and it seems so cool!

Colour_sunshine-poll

Do you like to Color?

• Totally!
  • Sometimes.
  • Not really.
  • Coloring is dumb!

Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.