Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always thought it was normal, like everyone did that. But when I talked to my friends and parents about it, they didn’t understand. Is there something wrong with my brain? Back to Article

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-09-27 14:12:00 -0700

i cant do normal stuff like everykid in my school

hyper_hopes167
hyper_hopes167 wrote:
2013-09-03 18:02:38 -0700

AWSOME!!!!!! I wish I had that!!!!! Blush

bibitley
bibitley wrote:
2013-09-03 17:25:37 -0700

I think that is so cool!! I always think of certain people or places as colors too!

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-08-23 18:09:04 -0700

cool

CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail wrote:
2013-08-23 18:07:54 -0700

Iwore the whole dang rainbow today

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:20:28 -0700

its not freaking btw i think its rly interesting!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:18:56 -0700

color freak

jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:39:40 -0700

I assosiate Colorswithpeople.

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-22 06:19:44 -0700

me too i associate colors with letters and days of the week like Tuesday for me is orange.

Pegapony
Pegapony wrote:
2013-06-16 10:51:10 -0700

I associate colours with sound sometimes. Green is soothing sounds and blue is jagged sounds

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:23 -0700

Oops associate

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:03 -0700

Yeah Im like that too , but I also ssociate it with pain

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-12 12:44:30 -0700

I read The Secret series and the whole thing of the series is Synesthesia. Read the series.

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-04-13 17:03:04 -0700

I read A mango shaped space the main character
has Synesthesia. also you would like the book
and I have synesthesia too

cutest_gurl_eva
cutest_gurl_eva wrote:
2013-04-04 19:56:44 -0700

I'm like that too

dogster
dogster wrote:
2013-04-01 00:42:59 -0700

I'm also the same: i do it with letters numbers and sounds for example, A is always red, 6 is brown and and a bird song is purple smile

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-03-27 21:08:04 -0700

Read Mango Shaped Space

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-26 01:27:50 -0700

u r unique dear,u r mad-make a difference

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 23:01:02 -0700

Of course there is nothing wrong with you. It makes you unique. Be unique is awesome.

miss_anonymous
miss_anonymous wrote:
2013-03-22 23:06:48 -0700

I think I have something similar but I associate colours with textures.

Colour_sunshine-poll

Do you like to Color?

• Totally!
  • Sometimes.
  • Not really.
  • Coloring is dumb!

Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit