Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always thought it was normal, like everyone did that. But when I talked to my friends and parents about it, they didn’t understand. Is there something wrong with my brain? Back to Article

greenpencil
greenpencil wrote:
2013-09-27 15:28:49 -0700

My friend has synesthesia, and it seems so cool!

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-09-27 14:12:00 -0700

i cant do normal stuff like everykid in my school

hyper_hopes167
hyper_hopes167 wrote:
2013-09-03 18:02:38 -0700

AWSOME!!!!!! I wish I had that!!!!! Blush

bibitley
bibitley wrote:
2013-09-03 17:25:37 -0700

I think that is so cool!! I always think of certain people or places as colors too!

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-08-23 18:09:04 -0700

cool

CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail wrote:
2013-08-23 18:07:54 -0700

Iwore the whole dang rainbow today

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:20:28 -0700

its not freaking btw i think its rly interesting!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:18:56 -0700

color freak

jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:39:40 -0700

I assosiate Colorswithpeople.

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-22 06:19:44 -0700

me too i associate colors with letters and days of the week like Tuesday for me is orange.

Pegapony
Pegapony wrote:
2013-06-16 10:51:10 -0700

I associate colours with sound sometimes. Green is soothing sounds and blue is jagged sounds

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:23 -0700

Oops associate

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:03 -0700

Yeah Im like that too , but I also ssociate it with pain

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-12 12:44:30 -0700

I read The Secret series and the whole thing of the series is Synesthesia. Read the series.

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-04-13 17:03:04 -0700

I read A mango shaped space the main character
has Synesthesia. also you would like the book
and I have synesthesia too

cutest_gurl_eva
cutest_gurl_eva wrote:
2013-04-04 19:56:44 -0700

I'm like that too

dogster
dogster wrote:
2013-04-01 00:42:59 -0700

I'm also the same: i do it with letters numbers and sounds for example, A is always red, 6 is brown and and a bird song is purple smile

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-03-27 21:08:04 -0700

Read Mango Shaped Space

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-26 01:27:50 -0700

u r unique dear,u r mad-make a difference

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 23:01:02 -0700

Of course there is nothing wrong with you. It makes you unique. Be unique is awesome.

Colour_sunshine-poll

Do you like to Color?

• Totally!
  • Sometimes.
  • Not really.
  • Coloring is dumb!

Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D