Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always thought it was normal, like everyone did that. But when I talked to my friends and parents about it, they didn’t understand. Is there something wrong with my brain? Back to Article

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-09-27 14:12:00 -0700

i cant do normal stuff like everykid in my school

hyper_hopes167
hyper_hopes167 wrote:
2013-09-03 18:02:38 -0700

AWSOME!!!!!! I wish I had that!!!!! Blush

bibitley
bibitley wrote:
2013-09-03 17:25:37 -0700

I think that is so cool!! I always think of certain people or places as colors too!

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-08-23 18:09:04 -0700

cool

CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail wrote:
2013-08-23 18:07:54 -0700

Iwore the whole dang rainbow today

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:20:28 -0700

its not freaking btw i think its rly interesting!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:18:56 -0700

color freak

jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:39:40 -0700

I assosiate Colorswithpeople.

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-22 06:19:44 -0700

me too i associate colors with letters and days of the week like Tuesday for me is orange.

Pegapony
Pegapony wrote:
2013-06-16 10:51:10 -0700

I associate colours with sound sometimes. Green is soothing sounds and blue is jagged sounds

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:23 -0700

Oops associate

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:03 -0700

Yeah Im like that too , but I also ssociate it with pain

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-12 12:44:30 -0700

I read The Secret series and the whole thing of the series is Synesthesia. Read the series.

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-04-13 17:03:04 -0700

I read A mango shaped space the main character
has Synesthesia. also you would like the book
and I have synesthesia too

cutest_gurl_eva
cutest_gurl_eva wrote:
2013-04-04 19:56:44 -0700

I'm like that too

dogster
dogster wrote:
2013-04-01 00:42:59 -0700

I'm also the same: i do it with letters numbers and sounds for example, A is always red, 6 is brown and and a bird song is purple smile

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-03-27 21:08:04 -0700

Read Mango Shaped Space

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-26 01:27:50 -0700

u r unique dear,u r mad-make a difference

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 23:01:02 -0700

Of course there is nothing wrong with you. It makes you unique. Be unique is awesome.

miss_anonymous
miss_anonymous wrote:
2013-03-22 23:06:48 -0700

I think I have something similar but I associate colours with textures.

Colour_sunshine-poll