Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always thought it was normal, like everyone did that. But when I talked to my friends and parents about it, they didn’t understand. Is there something wrong with my brain? Back to Article

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-09-27 14:12:00 -0700

i cant do normal stuff like everykid in my school

hyper_hopes167
hyper_hopes167 wrote:
2013-09-03 18:02:38 -0700

AWSOME!!!!!! I wish I had that!!!!! Blush

bibitley
bibitley wrote:
2013-09-03 17:25:37 -0700

I think that is so cool!! I always think of certain people or places as colors too!

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-08-23 18:09:04 -0700

cool

CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail wrote:
2013-08-23 18:07:54 -0700

Iwore the whole dang rainbow today

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 13:20:28 -0700

its not freaking btw i think its rly interesting!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:18:56 -0700

color freak

jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:39:40 -0700

I assosiate Colorswithpeople.

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-22 06:19:44 -0700

me too i associate colors with letters and days of the week like Tuesday for me is orange.

Pegapony
Pegapony wrote:
2013-06-16 10:51:10 -0700

I associate colours with sound sometimes. Green is soothing sounds and blue is jagged sounds

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:23 -0700

Oops associate

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-06-16 10:28:03 -0700

Yeah Im like that too , but I also ssociate it with pain

Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname wrote:
2013-06-12 12:44:30 -0700

I read The Secret series and the whole thing of the series is Synesthesia. Read the series.

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-04-13 17:03:04 -0700

I read A mango shaped space the main character
has Synesthesia. also you would like the book
and I have synesthesia too

cutest_gurl_eva
cutest_gurl_eva wrote:
2013-04-04 19:56:44 -0700

I'm like that too

dogster
dogster wrote:
2013-04-01 00:42:59 -0700

I'm also the same: i do it with letters numbers and sounds for example, A is always red, 6 is brown and and a bird song is purple smile

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-03-27 21:08:04 -0700

Read Mango Shaped Space

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-26 01:27:50 -0700

u r unique dear,u r mad-make a difference

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-03-25 23:01:02 -0700

Of course there is nothing wrong with you. It makes you unique. Be unique is awesome.

miss_anonymous
miss_anonymous wrote:
2013-03-22 23:06:48 -0700

I think I have something similar but I associate colours with textures.

Colour_sunshine-poll

Do you like to Color?

• Totally!
  • Sometimes.
  • Not really.
  • Coloring is dumb!

Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-attentionseeker-micro
Overlooked asks: My best friend has become such an attention seeker. She tries to act overly conf...
Micro_deardish-heartbreakcrush-micro
Confused Lover asks: There is this guy in my class who I like and I think he likes me back, but I...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)