Comments

Science Project: Make Your Own Snow

Snow has always been a cozy feature of the holiday season. Cozy if you’re inside by the fire and not standing out in a blizzard. Making your own snow is perfect for Science Projects or for adding another Christmas decoration for the house. Back to Article

buttertwinky
buttertwinky wrote:
2014-05-01 04:35:27 -0700

i beleive the salt makes the snow drier and less slushier cuz it has the ability to absorb moisture. thats why they are sometimes used in food preservation.moreover, its highly concentrated.

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-28 11:10:06 -0700

I like winter in away, but the cold gets me a lot and rain helps plants so.

Purpletiger3

allen wrote:
2014-02-23 09:33:42 -0800

Yuk it is snowing outside right now. It NEVER snows in Vancouver

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2014-01-11 17:36:34 -0800

i have a feeling i'll use more diapers than my lil bro in this one

minecraftfan123
minecraftfan123 wrote:
2014-01-08 20:56:12 -0800

to tell the truth, where i live doesn't have snow so this could be useful

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-02 12:34:35 -0800

I will do this, but Science fair is over this year, LOL do this for antarica for World's fair XD

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-12-15 15:36:25 -0800

TO MAKE YOUR OWN SNOW THATS PRETTY COOL Love

blajine
blajine wrote:
2013-12-12 07:41:17 -0800

brendaluvroc u r fine boy...lol

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2013-12-10 08:12:25 -0800

SNOW! ^.^

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-29 08:30:34 -0800

love it

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-29 08:29:52 -0800

-sings a song from my chorus- SNOW IS FALLING,FALLING THROU THE FROSTY AIR WE GOOO!!!! -howls-

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-10-27 19:14:36 -0700

Love it!

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-19 15:35:23 -0700

I like the cold better than the warm

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-09-16 17:30:25 -0700

Unfortunately this only applies to ellies,we actually have to make a SCIENCE PROJECT not an arts and crafts project.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 20:45:55 -0700

ive touched snow!

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-31 12:11:51 -0700

snow smile

Poll-snow

What's Your Ideal Winter Holiday Weather?

• Snow everywhere- that's the best winter wonderland.
  • Forget the cold, I want the sun and beach.
  • I prefer the rain.
  • Bring on a blizzard!

Micro_winter-safety-micro
Winter sports usually means slipping and sliding all over the ice and snow and that can cause som...
Micro_a m
It's the coldest year ever and the mountains are full of snow! Are you ready to schwoop on down w...
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.