Comments

Science Project: Make Your Own Snow

Snow has always been a cozy feature of the holiday season. Cozy if you’re inside by the fire and not standing out in a blizzard. Making your own snow is perfect for Science Projects or for adding another Christmas decoration for the house. Back to Article

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-08-10 06:38:33 -0700

really o.0

YingYang679
YingYang679 wrote:
2013-08-07 16:34:04 -0700

Wait a minute u need a disposable diaper for making snow,,,, so when people eat snow there actually eating disposable baby diapers?

stingeze2000

rithma wrote:
2013-07-23 12:23:49 -0700

lol

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-07-23 12:23:45 -0700

i mean amazing i should try this

rithma

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:22:13 -0700

Yay snow

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2013-07-20 05:33:23 -0700

this is really awesome!! smile

Un-thinkableImaginary:3

IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-16 08:26:31 -0700

I know, right.

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-14 14:35:17 -0700

omg i love making this i make this all the time instead of buying diapers just buy insta snow powder on amazon

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-04 18:07:46 -0700

Kool

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-28 20:13:39 -0700

i'm gonna make it snow in the middle of summer! Big Grin

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-28 19:56:10 -0700

that's cool

Carpett23
Carpett23 wrote:
2013-06-25 19:31:52 -0700

sounds cool

Poll-snow

What's Your Ideal Winter Holiday Weather?

• Snow everywhere- that's the best winter wonderland.
  • Forget the cold, I want the sun and beach.
  • I prefer the rain.
  • Bring on a blizzard!

Micro_winter-safety-micro
Winter sports usually means slipping and sliding all over the ice and snow and that can cause som...
Micro_a m
It's the coldest year ever and the mountains are full of snow! Are you ready to schwoop on down w...
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_cold-weather-coats-micro
Winter is here & temperatures are dropping. While some snow-lovers are cheering, sun worshipp...

Random in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate.
reply 1 minute
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"arthi" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job. Agreed. Thanks guys (:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in General:
Gwen. (My name.)
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in General:
Fiona.
wicked13
wicked13 posted in General:
sorry.... but you don't. . . . I do (again)