Comments

Top 10 Teen Books of 2012

There's nothing better than curling up by the fire with a good book. If you're looking for recommendations, check out Kidzworld's list of the top 10 teen books of 2012. Back to Article

Kelly_Superstar
Kelly_Superstar wrote:
2014-03-05 06:01:30 -0800

Have Read the fault in our stars

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 13:08:28 -0700

hehe books

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-06 03:17:12 -0700

ohh...funny list..Not agree...Where's"Why does the world exists"..?

AmyForever
AmyForever wrote:
2013-04-28 09:07:03 -0700

heygirl4321 that is so true!

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-04-16 16:35:04 -0700

they look good

angel226
angel226 wrote:
2013-04-16 16:24:32 -0700

I thought Cinder was a very good book but its my opinion

heygirl4321
heygirl4321 wrote:
2013-04-13 18:58:51 -0700

i think that they should have a least put harry potter or narnia or the hunger games in the top ten books thats my comment

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-01-23 13:05:46 -0800

they look like good books

rainbowswagger143
rainbowswagger143 wrote:
2013-01-10 17:01:51 -0800

i know right

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-07 08:07:47 -0800

I'll have to try them!

bookworm50
bookworm50 wrote:
2013-01-07 05:14:31 -0800

in my country those book aren't available!! but if i go on vacation i'm gonna rush to a bookshop to ask about these books smile

Noble Dreamgiver
Noble Dreamgiver wrote:
2013-01-05 09:52:42 -0800

Why are all the books dystopian these days? Doesn't it get boring??

inuyasha and kagome
inuyasha and kagome wrote:
2013-01-03 20:50:01 -0800

i have read every one of the books and MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-03 18:55:45 -0800

I'm reading ....reached! it's good!smile

Jordyoxox
Jordyoxox wrote:
2012-12-26 13:49:44 -0800

I don't think that Cinder should have been number 1 but other than that it was a very good selection of books.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2012-12-20 12:07:40 -0800

Yay for John Green's book being in this list! Nerdfights unite! smile

ColaCandyNerd
ColaCandyNerd wrote:
2012-12-19 12:53:20 -0800

I'm reading the fault in our stars it's good :3 very good

Harry_potter_poll

What's your fave movie series based on a book series?

• The Harry Potter series
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Twilight
  • The Chronicles of Narnia

Micro_harry potter-micro
Before lots of your favorite movies hit the big screen, they were best-selling books. Check out t...
Micro_teen_read_week-micro
On October 17, YALSA is celebrating Teen Read Week 2012 with a Tweet-a-thon. Find out how you can...
Micro_top10summerbeachreads-micro
There’s nothing like hitting the sandy beach with a cute bikini, a bottle of sunscreen and an awe...
Micro_top10teenbooks-micro
No matter what type of books you love, there’s something for you this holiday season. Check out K...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode