Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes to be surprised, but I’m horrible at coming up with gift ideas for girls. I can only spend about $50, so what should I get for her? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:58:44 -0700

has she ever told you her fav band/singer. Get a CD of it. Hope I helped

report
bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:38:57 -0700

get her tickets to a movie she wants to see and
offer snacks on a coupon its cute and cheap with
the right things.

report
_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-08 19:54:12 -0700

xDGive her a jar CX

report
sallys
sallys wrote:
2014-03-30 12:40:46 -0700

you should get her a pocketknife. you can't call yourself yourself if you don't have a pocketknife

report
harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:44:35 -0800

oh that's nice...(REGIFT)

report
shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:21:42 -0800

you should get her a braclet or necklace that says something that you really care for example her name or your name or i love or a locket that might be shaped as a heart and has pic of you to in it

report
KittyWithADog
KittyWithADog wrote:
2013-06-18 00:03:44 -0700

My sister had a spirit animal and her bf got her a pillow pet of that animal.

report
patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:48 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

report
patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:46 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

report
patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:45:04 -0700

jewelry and choclate and a teddy bear

report
serine-luvs-u
serine-luvs-u wrote:
2013-04-30 15:01:43 -0700

buy her a sponge and see what she says ,and be like yay "washing tools"!

report
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-30 14:44:09 -0700

Buy her nothing.

report
NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:27:22 -0700

buy her as much toothpaste as you can.

report
kat-kat-kat
kat-kat-kat wrote:
2013-04-06 14:21:43 -0700

get her like a frame with a pick of u and ur gf in it

report
rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:16:23 -0700

DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
ALL GIRLS LOVE DIAMONDS AND JEWERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raspberry

report
Joanne0912
Joanne0912 wrote:
2013-03-31 07:41:21 -0700

Perfume..

report
xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:10:37 -0800

nothing

report
miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:33:53 -0800

u should it will be nice but if she doesnt like it game over

report
dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2013-02-01 15:19:41 -0800

i always well get the right one she love all my gift

report
dustin the beast
dustin the beast wrote:
2013-01-26 18:01:14 -0800

if i had a girl friend i would be like btich no im not geting you anything

report
back to story
Poll

Best Gift to Get Your Girl?

  • A hot new perfume.
  • Something homemade.
  • Clothes.
  • Jewelry.

related stories

Micro_micro-stockings
Christmas morning finally arrives and you wake up early and scamper down the stairs to the living...
Micro_eco christmas-micro
The holiday season is called the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be one of the m...
Micro_gift micro
December is full of parties for Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years and more. If you want to stand out...
Micro_girly gift guide-miro
Everyone has a friend or relative that’s ultra-girly, so when Christmas rolls around you want to ...
Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes