Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes to be surprised, but I’m horrible at coming up with gift ideas for girls. I can only spend about $50, so what should I get for her? Back to Article

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:58:44 -0700

has she ever told you her fav band/singer. Get a CD of it. Hope I helped

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:38:57 -0700

get her tickets to a movie she wants to see and
offer snacks on a coupon its cute and cheap with
the right things.

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-08 19:54:12 -0700

xDGive her a jar CX

sallys
sallys wrote:
2014-03-30 12:40:46 -0700

you should get her a pocketknife. you can't call yourself yourself if you don't have a pocketknife

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:44:35 -0800

oh that's nice...(REGIFT)

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:21:42 -0800

you should get her a braclet or necklace that says something that you really care for example her name or your name or i love or a locket that might be shaped as a heart and has pic of you to in it

KittyWithADog
KittyWithADog wrote:
2013-06-18 00:03:44 -0700

My sister had a spirit animal and her bf got her a pillow pet of that animal.

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:48 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:46 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:45:04 -0700

jewelry and choclate and a teddy bear

serine-luvs-u
serine-luvs-u wrote:
2013-04-30 15:01:43 -0700

buy her a sponge and see what she says ,and be like yay "washing tools"!

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-30 14:44:09 -0700

Buy her nothing.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:27:22 -0700

buy her as much toothpaste as you can.

kat-kat-kat
kat-kat-kat wrote:
2013-04-06 14:21:43 -0700

get her like a frame with a pick of u and ur gf in it

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:16:23 -0700

DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
ALL GIRLS LOVE DIAMONDS AND JEWERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raspberry

Joanne0912
Joanne0912 wrote:
2013-03-31 07:41:21 -0700

Perfume..

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:10:37 -0800

nothing

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:33:53 -0800

u should it will be nice but if she doesnt like it game over

dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2013-02-01 15:19:41 -0800

i always well get the right one she love all my gift

dustin the beast
dustin the beast wrote:
2013-01-26 18:01:14 -0800

if i had a girl friend i would be like btich no im not geting you anything

Poll

Best Gift to Get Your Girl?

• A hot new perfume.
  • Something homemade.
  • Clothes.
  • Jewelry.

Micro_micro-stockings
Christmas morning finally arrives and you wake up early and scamper down the stairs to the living...
Micro_eco christmas-micro
The holiday season is called the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be one of the m...
Micro_gift micro
December is full of parties for Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years and more. If you want to stand out...
Micro_girly gift guide-miro
Everyone has a friend or relative that’s ultra-girly, so when Christmas rolls around you want to ...
Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.