Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes to be surprised, but I’m horrible at coming up with gift ideas for girls. I can only spend about $50, so what should I get for her? Back to Article

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:58:44 -0700

has she ever told you her fav band/singer. Get a CD of it. Hope I helped

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:38:57 -0700

get her tickets to a movie she wants to see and
offer snacks on a coupon its cute and cheap with
the right things.

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-08 19:54:12 -0700

xDGive her a jar CX

sallys
sallys wrote:
2014-03-30 12:40:46 -0700

you should get her a pocketknife. you can't call yourself yourself if you don't have a pocketknife

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:44:35 -0800

oh that's nice...(REGIFT)

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:21:42 -0800

you should get her a braclet or necklace that says something that you really care for example her name or your name or i love or a locket that might be shaped as a heart and has pic of you to in it

KittyWithADog
KittyWithADog wrote:
2013-06-18 00:03:44 -0700

My sister had a spirit animal and her bf got her a pillow pet of that animal.

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:48 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:46 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:45:04 -0700

jewelry and choclate and a teddy bear

serine-luvs-u
serine-luvs-u wrote:
2013-04-30 15:01:43 -0700

buy her a sponge and see what she says ,and be like yay "washing tools"!

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-30 14:44:09 -0700

Buy her nothing.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:27:22 -0700

buy her as much toothpaste as you can.

kat-kat-kat
kat-kat-kat wrote:
2013-04-06 14:21:43 -0700

get her like a frame with a pick of u and ur gf in it

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:16:23 -0700

DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
ALL GIRLS LOVE DIAMONDS AND JEWERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raspberry

Joanne0912
Joanne0912 wrote:
2013-03-31 07:41:21 -0700

Perfume..

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:10:37 -0800

nothing

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:33:53 -0800

u should it will be nice but if she doesnt like it game over

dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2013-02-01 15:19:41 -0800

i always well get the right one she love all my gift

dustin the beast
dustin the beast wrote:
2013-01-26 18:01:14 -0800

if i had a girl friend i would be like btich no im not geting you anything

Poll

Best Gift to Get Your Girl?

• A hot new perfume.
  • Something homemade.
  • Clothes.
  • Jewelry.

Micro_micro-stockings
Christmas morning finally arrives and you wake up early and scamper down the stairs to the living...
Micro_eco christmas-micro
The holiday season is called the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be one of the m...
Micro_gift micro
December is full of parties for Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years and more. If you want to stand out...
Micro_girly gift guide-miro
Everyone has a friend or relative that’s ultra-girly, so when Christmas rolls around you want to ...
Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D