Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes to be surprised, but I’m horrible at coming up with gift ideas for girls. I can only spend about $50, so what should I get for her? Back to Article

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:58:44 -0700

has she ever told you her fav band/singer. Get a CD of it. Hope I helped

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:38:57 -0700

get her tickets to a movie she wants to see and
offer snacks on a coupon its cute and cheap with
the right things.

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-08 19:54:12 -0700

xDGive her a jar CX

sallys
sallys wrote:
2014-03-30 12:40:46 -0700

you should get her a pocketknife. you can't call yourself yourself if you don't have a pocketknife

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:44:35 -0800

oh that's nice...(REGIFT)

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:21:42 -0800

you should get her a braclet or necklace that says something that you really care for example her name or your name or i love or a locket that might be shaped as a heart and has pic of you to in it

KittyWithADog
KittyWithADog wrote:
2013-06-18 00:03:44 -0700

My sister had a spirit animal and her bf got her a pillow pet of that animal.

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:48 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:46:46 -0700

or a new item that you know she will love

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:45:04 -0700

jewelry and choclate and a teddy bear

serine-luvs-u
serine-luvs-u wrote:
2013-04-30 15:01:43 -0700

buy her a sponge and see what she says ,and be like yay "washing tools"!

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-30 14:44:09 -0700

Buy her nothing.

NilNil
NilNil wrote:
2013-04-07 17:27:22 -0700

buy her as much toothpaste as you can.

kat-kat-kat
kat-kat-kat wrote:
2013-04-06 14:21:43 -0700

get her like a frame with a pick of u and ur gf in it

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 06:16:23 -0700

DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
ALL GIRLS LOVE DIAMONDS AND JEWERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raspberry

Joanne0912
Joanne0912 wrote:
2013-03-31 07:41:21 -0700

Perfume..

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:10:37 -0800

nothing

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:33:53 -0800

u should it will be nice but if she doesnt like it game over

dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2013-02-01 15:19:41 -0800

i always well get the right one she love all my gift

dustin the beast
dustin the beast wrote:
2013-01-26 18:01:14 -0800

if i had a girl friend i would be like btich no im not geting you anything

Poll

Best Gift to Get Your Girl?

• A hot new perfume.