Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

tori0504
tori0504 wrote:
2013-01-03 20:43:04 -0800

I feel the same way sometimes...

party popper hamster
party popper hamster wrote:
2013-01-03 06:33:54 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-01-03 03:50:02 -0800

true I am the same way

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-02 13:43:55 -0800

I have a part time job working with my family members at a snack shack, its a pretty big deal , like waitressing , satisfying there needs...and yeah. its a big deal at my family's restraunt.

prettygirlswagg1202
prettygirlswagg1202 wrote:
2013-01-01 18:48:09 -0800

i do want to grow up because i can work at thena animal shelter and i can get a place of my own and there will be anyone there that can scream at u ....i hate these days...i wish i could grow up...

Alannah101
Alannah101 wrote:
2012-12-31 10:35:11 -0800

true is spelled T.R.U.E.

Alannah101
Alannah101 wrote:
2012-12-31 10:32:08 -0800

i do not want to grow up to fast because when it come you are going to have to put food on the table,pay light bill,car bill,and much more so when it comes you are going to want to a be a kid again so do not grow up to fast

Muffinwub
Muffinwub wrote:
2012-12-29 18:48:42 -0800

You could volenteer at the animal shelter

ninimone
ninimone wrote:
2012-12-28 20:16:21 -0800

No you don't wanna grow up so fast because once your grown you can't depend on your parents or anybody that takes care of you, you have to do everything your self, don't rush your childhood life, enjoy it while you can because you will wish you were a kid again, stay in a child's place as you spend time in your childhood

b0b.says.hi
b0b.says.hi wrote:
2012-12-28 17:58:32 -0800

Don't rush childhood. One day it won't be there anymore, an you'll most likely regret trying to grow up. The real world is scary. Wait until you're actually old enough to handle yourself.

kalykpuppy
kalykpuppy wrote:
2012-12-28 17:50:45 -0800

i wanna go to neverland

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:37:20 -0800

LOL! I love your pic my little sister loves spungbob

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:36:34 -0800

10 is a preteen and I'm a preteen so cool!

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:27:57 -0800

When sometimes I want a job but, not all the time I could care less about jobs but, sometimes I'm just so board and want to do something!!!

neon baby
neon baby wrote:
2012-12-28 16:23:47 -0800

its okay i am feeling the same way i really wish i could grow up but that's mything

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-12-28 12:25:22 -0800

Dnt grow up too fast

HeyitsMackenzie
HeyitsMackenzie wrote:
2012-12-28 12:18:38 -0800

the same problem.

HeyitsMackenzie
HeyitsMackenzie wrote:
2012-12-28 12:18:20 -0800

haha 13 going on 30 is an awesome movie. Oh yeah and i want to grow up too. So your not alone. I am 13 and i babysitt to make my money, Its a great way to make money. I make about 40-50$ a month so i get lots of money to save up for stuff i actually want and need. So go out and get a babysitting job. Its easy. Is it fun? Kinda. I hate babysitting in the mornings. But other than that is is fun. I hope i kinda helped. Message me for more info if you want anymore information. Because i am having

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-28 06:57:56 -0800

it isnt 14 throught 18 it is 13 do you hear the teen in 12 or in 13 first

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-28 06:57:12 -0800

lol

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment