Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

tori0504
tori0504 wrote:
2013-01-03 20:43:04 -0800

I feel the same way sometimes...

party popper hamster
party popper hamster wrote:
2013-01-03 06:33:54 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-01-03 03:50:02 -0800

true I am the same way

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-02 13:43:55 -0800

I have a part time job working with my family members at a snack shack, its a pretty big deal , like waitressing , satisfying there needs...and yeah. its a big deal at my family's restraunt.

prettygirlswagg1202
prettygirlswagg1202 wrote:
2013-01-01 18:48:09 -0800

i do want to grow up because i can work at thena animal shelter and i can get a place of my own and there will be anyone there that can scream at u ....i hate these days...i wish i could grow up...

Alannah101
Alannah101 wrote:
2012-12-31 10:35:11 -0800

true is spelled T.R.U.E.

Alannah101
Alannah101 wrote:
2012-12-31 10:32:08 -0800

i do not want to grow up to fast because when it come you are going to have to put food on the table,pay light bill,car bill,and much more so when it comes you are going to want to a be a kid again so do not grow up to fast

Muffinwub
Muffinwub wrote:
2012-12-29 18:48:42 -0800

You could volenteer at the animal shelter

ninimone
ninimone wrote:
2012-12-28 20:16:21 -0800

No you don't wanna grow up so fast because once your grown you can't depend on your parents or anybody that takes care of you, you have to do everything your self, don't rush your childhood life, enjoy it while you can because you will wish you were a kid again, stay in a child's place as you spend time in your childhood

b0b.says.hi
b0b.says.hi wrote:
2012-12-28 17:58:32 -0800

Don't rush childhood. One day it won't be there anymore, an you'll most likely regret trying to grow up. The real world is scary. Wait until you're actually old enough to handle yourself.

kalykpuppy
kalykpuppy wrote:
2012-12-28 17:50:45 -0800

i wanna go to neverland

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:37:20 -0800

LOL! I love your pic my little sister loves spungbob

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:36:34 -0800

10 is a preteen and I'm a preteen so cool!

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:27:57 -0800

When sometimes I want a job but, not all the time I could care less about jobs but, sometimes I'm just so board and want to do something!!!

neon baby
neon baby wrote:
2012-12-28 16:23:47 -0800

its okay i am feeling the same way i really wish i could grow up but that's mything

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-12-28 12:25:22 -0800

Dnt grow up too fast

HeyitsMackenzie
HeyitsMackenzie wrote:
2012-12-28 12:18:38 -0800

the same problem.

HeyitsMackenzie
HeyitsMackenzie wrote:
2012-12-28 12:18:20 -0800

haha 13 going on 30 is an awesome movie. Oh yeah and i want to grow up too. So your not alone. I am 13 and i babysitt to make my money, Its a great way to make money. I make about 40-50$ a month so i get lots of money to save up for stuff i actually want and need. So go out and get a babysitting job. Its easy. Is it fun? Kinda. I hate babysitting in the mornings. But other than that is is fun. I hope i kinda helped. Message me for more info if you want anymore information. Because i am having

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-28 06:57:56 -0800

it isnt 14 throught 18 it is 13 do you hear the teen in 12 or in 13 first

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-28 06:57:12 -0800

lol

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand