Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

dontjudge me
dontjudge me wrote:
2012-12-28 04:15:57 -0800

U can do anything if you are 18 years old Cool

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-28 02:59:07 -0800

tht is not ture my sis started at 10 so bop

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-12-27 23:26:14 -0800

you want to grow up?!?!?!? what's wrong with you????? its a trap. i hope you know that

OmgIt'sMaddie

pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-27 18:55:42 -0800

U do no a teenager is 14 and up

kash400
kash400 wrote:
2012-12-27 18:04:17 -0800

wish dear wat ever never came along
I don't wanna grow up!
bein a little kid rocks!

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-27 18:00:18 -0800

I kinda had to grow up to protect my mom spas ny really a child hood I'm almost a teenager now next year and I wish I could b 4 again b4 I had to start acting older

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-27 17:55:08 -0800

I never want too grow up ,, I miss my childhood...it was taken away from me Frown

Cam:)

Youtubed wrote:
2012-12-27 17:19:21 -0800

No growing up!!!!!!!

darkueen
darkueen wrote:
2012-12-27 16:40:07 -0800

u know the saying u dont know what u have till uv lost it well i wish i cauld turn back the hands of time stay out till10 playing man hunt t or d and would u rather with the gratest 16 people iv ever met i miss them they were my sisters and brothers that i didnt know i had till i lost them Frown i miss u guys

Ladygagacrazy
Ladygagacrazy wrote:
2012-12-27 15:30:21 -0800

Sometimes I wish I was little again so I can spend time with my family smile

imamanlyman
imamanlyman wrote:
2012-12-27 15:27:40 -0800

i want to be 13 to

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2012-12-27 15:27:31 -0800

Interesting article. I feel the same way sometimes.

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-27 15:17:50 -0800

i am mature but i just dont wanna grow up i even wish i can go back to 2 yrs i love my childhood life im gonna be 25 bfor i kno it its scary.!!! then ill be looking back at my childhood life.!!! Frown

-.MaceyLovesYew.
-.MaceyLovesYew. wrote:
2012-12-27 15:17:47 -0800

I wish i was 12 again Frustrated

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-27 15:17:39 -0800

I Want to be 13

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Cleanser..
DisneyanimeLover
"brunostar" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: True friends on kw or in real life? Either way, a true friend will always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. A true friend will make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time. A true friend will stay your friend for years A true friend won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. A true friend listens to you just as much as they tell you things. A true friend makes you happy to be with them There are a lot of things that define a true friend, but really you already know whether your friend is a true friend or not. You just have to stop for a moment and think which sadly is something I don have
idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)