Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want To Grow Up

I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire someone my age, so I can't get an after school job. My parents buy a lot of junk food; I want to be able to go to the store on my own and pick out a better diet, but I can't do that either. I also want to move out and get my own place. Is there something wrong with me? Back to Article

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-28 02:59:07 -0800

tht is not ture my sis started at 10 so bop

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-12-27 23:26:14 -0800

you want to grow up?!?!?!? what's wrong with you????? its a trap. i hope you know that

OmgIt'sMaddie

pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-27 18:55:42 -0800

U do no a teenager is 14 and up

kash400
kash400 wrote:
2012-12-27 18:04:17 -0800

wish dear wat ever never came along
I don't wanna grow up!
bein a little kid rocks!

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-27 18:00:18 -0800

I kinda had to grow up to protect my mom spas ny really a child hood I'm almost a teenager now next year and I wish I could b 4 again b4 I had to start acting older

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-27 17:55:08 -0800

I never want too grow up ,, I miss my childhood...it was taken away from me Frown

Cam:)

Youtubed wrote:
2012-12-27 17:19:21 -0800

No growing up!!!!!!!

darkueen
darkueen wrote:
2012-12-27 16:40:07 -0800

u know the saying u dont know what u have till uv lost it well i wish i cauld turn back the hands of time stay out till10 playing man hunt t or d and would u rather with the gratest 16 people iv ever met i miss them they were my sisters and brothers that i didnt know i had till i lost them Frown i miss u guys

Ladygagacrazy
Ladygagacrazy wrote:
2012-12-27 15:30:21 -0800

Sometimes I wish I was little again so I can spend time with my family smile

imamanlyman
imamanlyman wrote:
2012-12-27 15:27:40 -0800

i want to be 13 to

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2012-12-27 15:27:31 -0800

Interesting article. I feel the same way sometimes.

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-27 15:17:50 -0800

i am mature but i just dont wanna grow up i even wish i can go back to 2 yrs i love my childhood life im gonna be 25 bfor i kno it its scary.!!! then ill be looking back at my childhood life.!!! Frown

-.MaceyLovesYew.
-.MaceyLovesYew. wrote:
2012-12-27 15:17:47 -0800

I wish i was 12 again Frustrated

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-27 15:17:39 -0800

I Want to be 13

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-12-27 15:15:36 -0800

true

Where Do You Get Your Cash?

• I get most of my cash from my parents.
  • I have a part-time job.
  • I get most of my money for my birthday or Christmas.
  • I do odd jobs like babysitting and cutting peoples' lawns.

Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_popular_micro
babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.