Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:31:40 -0800

i used to do that before lol

SonyaAngel76
SonyaAngel76 wrote:
2013-02-24 19:21:58 -0800

Try to test him orjust talk to him

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-02-24 01:36:04 -0800

sometimes it seems like they dont care and the things they say are hurtful but he still loves you

Coach-EEJ
Coach-EEJ wrote:
2013-02-18 09:19:48 -0800

listen to dish it!

musicninja103185
musicninja103185 wrote:
2013-02-16 14:30:24 -0800

have a talk with him and tell him how you feel

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:08:26 -0800

*my

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:08:16 -0800

Read from the top down to see m whole comment

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:07:58 -0800

ortable with. It's worth a try.

softball number7

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:07:15 -0800

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:06:51 -0800

It's OK. My boyfriend hasn't said that to me yet and we've been going out for 2 1/2 months too. He's probably just embarrassed. Guys are like that. It's fine, don't get worried unless he starts to kind of ignore you or if you see him with another girl. Stay calm and maybe bring it up with him and ask him how he feels... when you're alone so that he doesn't feel like he needs to admit something in front of someone that he isn't comfortable with. It's worth a try.

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-02-12 08:54:04 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-02-12 08:52:04 -0800

No he s just shy or just u no a boy they don't know how to express themselves Love

cassieloveskoalas13
cassieloveskoalas13 wrote:
2013-02-11 13:59:33 -0800

he hasnt said i love u yet cause hes just afraid u might be mad at him or hes just cheating on u or waiting for the right time

cassieloveskoalas13
cassieloveskoalas13 wrote:
2013-02-11 13:59:23 -0800

kylie4868
kylie4868 wrote:
2013-02-11 12:44:03 -0800

dos my boyfriend love me bubbles74123 can u help me out

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-11 12:40:53 -0800

maybe you need to brake up

bubbles74123
bubbles74123 wrote:
2013-02-11 06:32:22 -0800

if he hasent said i love u maybe he is just scared to say his true feelings inside dont take it to heart kk?maybe he will say it febuary 14!!!!! keep ur head up high it will come

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"ILMDGRL" wrote:               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck :) ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  8)
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Yes, but only if they wear something like a long T-shirt, long cardigan or shorts over them because leggings show a lot and aren't exactly trousers. >.>
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool posted in Style:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
Sure. :3
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
               Mk. I wanna look flirty, mysterious, lonely, sassy, and strong all at the same time. The only other thing I have to say is that dresses of any kind are out of the question so if anyone has tips on makeup or clothing please HELP!