Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:07:55 -0800

Just wait a bit longer. If he still doesn't admit then ask him...

foreverloved101
foreverloved101 wrote:
2013-03-01 16:10:48 -0800

i knowhow youfeel is ok

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:31:40 -0800

i used to do that before lol

SonyaAngel76
SonyaAngel76 wrote:
2013-02-24 19:21:58 -0800

Try to test him orjust talk to him

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-02-24 01:36:04 -0800

sometimes it seems like they dont care and the things they say are hurtful but he still loves you

Coach-EEJ
Coach-EEJ wrote:
2013-02-18 09:19:48 -0800

listen to dish it!

musicninja103185
musicninja103185 wrote:
2013-02-16 14:30:24 -0800

have a talk with him and tell him how you feel

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:08:26 -0800

*my

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:08:16 -0800

Read from the top down to see m whole comment

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:07:58 -0800

ortable with. It's worth a try.

softball number7

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:07:15 -0800

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:06:51 -0800

It's OK. My boyfriend hasn't said that to me yet and we've been going out for 2 1/2 months too. He's probably just embarrassed. Guys are like that. It's fine, don't get worried unless he starts to kind of ignore you or if you see him with another girl. Stay calm and maybe bring it up with him and ask him how he feels... when you're alone so that he doesn't feel like he needs to admit something in front of someone that he isn't comfortable with. It's worth a try.

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-02-12 08:54:04 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-02-12 08:52:04 -0800

No he s just shy or just u no a boy they don't know how to express themselves Love

cassieloveskoalas13
cassieloveskoalas13 wrote:
2013-02-11 13:59:33 -0800

he hasnt said i love u yet cause hes just afraid u might be mad at him or hes just cheating on u or waiting for the right time

cassieloveskoalas13
cassieloveskoalas13 wrote:
2013-02-11 13:59:23 -0800

kylie4868
kylie4868 wrote:
2013-02-11 12:44:03 -0800

dos my boyfriend love me bubbles74123 can u help me out

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand