Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:07:55 -0800

Just wait a bit longer. If he still doesn't admit then ask him...

foreverloved101
foreverloved101 wrote:
2013-03-01 16:10:48 -0800

i knowhow youfeel is ok

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-02-28 15:31:40 -0800

i used to do that before lol

SonyaAngel76
SonyaAngel76 wrote:
2013-02-24 19:21:58 -0800

Try to test him orjust talk to him

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-02-24 01:36:04 -0800

sometimes it seems like they dont care and the things they say are hurtful but he still loves you

Coach-EEJ
Coach-EEJ wrote:
2013-02-18 09:19:48 -0800

listen to dish it!

musicninja103185
musicninja103185 wrote:
2013-02-16 14:30:24 -0800

have a talk with him and tell him how you feel

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:08:26 -0800

*my

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:08:16 -0800

Read from the top down to see m whole comment

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:07:58 -0800

ortable with. It's worth a try.

softball number7

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:07:15 -0800

softball number7
softball number7 wrote:
2013-02-15 21:06:51 -0800

It's OK. My boyfriend hasn't said that to me yet and we've been going out for 2 1/2 months too. He's probably just embarrassed. Guys are like that. It's fine, don't get worried unless he starts to kind of ignore you or if you see him with another girl. Stay calm and maybe bring it up with him and ask him how he feels... when you're alone so that he doesn't feel like he needs to admit something in front of someone that he isn't comfortable with. It's worth a try.

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-02-12 08:54:04 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-02-12 08:52:04 -0800

No he s just shy or just u no a boy they don't know how to express themselves Love

cassieloveskoalas13
cassieloveskoalas13 wrote:
2013-02-11 13:59:33 -0800

he hasnt said i love u yet cause hes just afraid u might be mad at him or hes just cheating on u or waiting for the right time

cassieloveskoalas13
cassieloveskoalas13 wrote:
2013-02-11 13:59:23 -0800

kylie4868
kylie4868 wrote:
2013-02-11 12:44:03 -0800

dos my boyfriend love me bubbles74123 can u help me out

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D