Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-11 12:40:53 -0800

maybe you need to brake up

bubbles74123
bubbles74123 wrote:
2013-02-11 06:32:22 -0800

if he hasent said i love u maybe he is just scared to say his true feelings inside dont take it to heart kk?maybe he will say it febuary 14!!!!! keep ur head up high it will come

bubbles74123

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 05:24:17 -0800

of course

InsertNameHere
InsertNameHere wrote:
2013-02-01 16:29:54 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Fashion Maxx
Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-01-30 16:37:44 -0800

THERE IS A PROBLEM

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:16:36 -0800

Idk bout other ppl but i have been datin someone for only 2 months than i wouldnt want to hear i love you nless they reallly ment it

mizzswagger_2k12
mizzswagger_2k12 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:16:31 -0800

on the lil rackels she luv me she not

paula_loves_u
paula_loves_u wrote:
2013-01-20 23:32:15 -0800

idk if my ex still loves meh? Frown

RedneckDude101
RedneckDude101 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:06:50 -0800

he must be cuase 2 years enough

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:02:42 -0800

That must have been stupid.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:01:20 -0800

My boyfriend cheated on me TODAY with my X-Friend. She was being SOOOO rude 2 me today. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

kalya222
kalya222 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:11:55 -0800

ask him

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:44:12 -0800

OMG, That is so sad!

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:43:29 -0800

Always tell your self that you should only get what you deserve,so in other words, if he cant talk to you when you try to talk to him and you just dont feel like things are working out, Know where you stand.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:39:50 -0800

Coolswag59: KW is flooded with chain comments e.o

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:09:58 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

bb4103
bb4103 wrote:
2013-01-12 18:39:58 -0800

If you believe that it is working he will turn out in the end. Wink

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend