Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-11 12:40:53 -0800

maybe you need to brake up

bubbles74123
bubbles74123 wrote:
2013-02-11 06:32:22 -0800

if he hasent said i love u maybe he is just scared to say his true feelings inside dont take it to heart kk?maybe he will say it febuary 14!!!!! keep ur head up high it will come

bubbles74123

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 05:24:17 -0800

of course

InsertNameHere
InsertNameHere wrote:
2013-02-01 16:29:54 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Fashion Maxx
Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-01-30 16:37:44 -0800

THERE IS A PROBLEM

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:16:36 -0800

Idk bout other ppl but i have been datin someone for only 2 months than i wouldnt want to hear i love you nless they reallly ment it

mizzswagger_2k12
mizzswagger_2k12 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:16:31 -0800

on the lil rackels she luv me she not

paula_loves_u
paula_loves_u wrote:
2013-01-20 23:32:15 -0800

idk if my ex still loves meh? Frown

RedneckDude101
RedneckDude101 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:06:50 -0800

he must be cuase 2 years enough

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:02:42 -0800

That must have been stupid.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:01:20 -0800

My boyfriend cheated on me TODAY with my X-Friend. She was being SOOOO rude 2 me today. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

kalya222
kalya222 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:11:55 -0800

ask him

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:44:12 -0800

OMG, That is so sad!

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:43:29 -0800

Always tell your self that you should only get what you deserve,so in other words, if he cant talk to you when you try to talk to him and you just dont feel like things are working out, Know where you stand.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:39:50 -0800

Coolswag59: KW is flooded with chain comments e.o

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:09:58 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

bb4103
bb4103 wrote:
2013-01-12 18:39:58 -0800

If you believe that it is working he will turn out in the end. Wink

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)