Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-11 12:40:53 -0800

maybe you need to brake up

bubbles74123
bubbles74123 wrote:
2013-02-11 06:32:22 -0800

if he hasent said i love u maybe he is just scared to say his true feelings inside dont take it to heart kk?maybe he will say it febuary 14!!!!! keep ur head up high it will come

bubbles74123

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 05:24:17 -0800

of course

InsertNameHere
InsertNameHere wrote:
2013-02-01 16:29:54 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Fashion Maxx
Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-01-30 16:37:44 -0800

THERE IS A PROBLEM

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:16:36 -0800

Idk bout other ppl but i have been datin someone for only 2 months than i wouldnt want to hear i love you nless they reallly ment it

mizzswagger_2k12
mizzswagger_2k12 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:16:31 -0800

on the lil rackels she luv me she not

paula_loves_u
paula_loves_u wrote:
2013-01-20 23:32:15 -0800

idk if my ex still loves meh? Frown

RedneckDude101
RedneckDude101 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:06:50 -0800

he must be cuase 2 years enough

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:02:42 -0800

That must have been stupid.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:01:20 -0800

My boyfriend cheated on me TODAY with my X-Friend. She was being SOOOO rude 2 me today. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

kalya222
kalya222 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:11:55 -0800

ask him

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:44:12 -0800

OMG, That is so sad!

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:43:29 -0800

Always tell your self that you should only get what you deserve,so in other words, if he cant talk to you when you try to talk to him and you just dont feel like things are working out, Know where you stand.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:39:50 -0800

Coolswag59: KW is flooded with chain comments e.o

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:09:58 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

bb4103
bb4103 wrote:
2013-01-12 18:39:58 -0800

If you believe that it is working he will turn out in the end. Wink

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (