Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-11 12:40:53 -0800

maybe you need to brake up

bubbles74123
bubbles74123 wrote:
2013-02-11 06:32:22 -0800

if he hasent said i love u maybe he is just scared to say his true feelings inside dont take it to heart kk?maybe he will say it febuary 14!!!!! keep ur head up high it will come

bubbles74123

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 05:24:17 -0800

of course

InsertNameHere
InsertNameHere wrote:
2013-02-01 16:29:54 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Fashion Maxx
Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-01-30 16:37:44 -0800

THERE IS A PROBLEM

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:16:36 -0800

Idk bout other ppl but i have been datin someone for only 2 months than i wouldnt want to hear i love you nless they reallly ment it

mizzswagger_2k12
mizzswagger_2k12 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:16:31 -0800

on the lil rackels she luv me she not

paula_loves_u
paula_loves_u wrote:
2013-01-20 23:32:15 -0800

idk if my ex still loves meh? Frown

RedneckDude101
RedneckDude101 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:06:50 -0800

he must be cuase 2 years enough

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:02:42 -0800

That must have been stupid.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-17 17:01:20 -0800

My boyfriend cheated on me TODAY with my X-Friend. She was being SOOOO rude 2 me today. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

kalya222
kalya222 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:11:55 -0800

ask him

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:44:12 -0800

OMG, That is so sad!

Danni Is Awesome
Danni Is Awesome wrote:
2013-01-15 11:43:29 -0800

Always tell your self that you should only get what you deserve,so in other words, if he cant talk to you when you try to talk to him and you just dont feel like things are working out, Know where you stand.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:39:50 -0800

Coolswag59: KW is flooded with chain comments e.o

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-14 04:09:58 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

bb4103
bb4103 wrote:
2013-01-12 18:39:58 -0800

If you believe that it is working he will turn out in the end. Wink

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)