Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

JBlovers101_2360670
JBlovers101_2360670 wrote:
2013-01-11 20:39:33 -0800

HAHA young love. i remember my first in grede 7. man i didnt really understand love and 1 month later he broke up with me for my BFF. man was i heart broken. Punk

SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ wrote:
2013-01-10 14:24:48 -0800

It's only been two months, so don't be worried about it.

sidelinegirl
sidelinegirl wrote:
2013-01-10 12:58:04 -0800

i know it took my boyfriend 2 years for him to say he love me don't worry he will come around

royaltyrulz

Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-07 17:45:07 -0800

hallie, you're lame -.- xDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-07 17:44:15 -0800

lmao, you guys are lame xD

-.Mickeyy
-.Mickeyy wrote:
2013-01-07 17:42:56 -0800

lol, amanda. xD BOO

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-07 17:41:59 -0800

ewww xD

Yuki1No1Oji_2352193
Yuki1No1Oji_2352193 wrote:
2013-01-07 13:14:16 -0800

Yah he loves yuh. I can tell cuz its been 2yrs. If he didnt like yuh he wouldnt have put up wih yuh 4dat long. If am wrong then am wrong.

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2013-01-06 12:41:42 -0800

i dont know

shelbsters123
shelbsters123 wrote:
2013-01-05 14:58:45 -0800

If you have been dating for 21/2 months, and he has signs that he is pleased, then I think your relatsionsip should last.

But if he shows signs of unentertainment, I think you should wait a couple of weeks, and if he acts the same way, then it is time to go your seperate ways.

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2013-01-04 21:03:08 -0800

Ignore what Dish-It said. If after 2 months he hasn't said he loves you, he probably doesn't.

Sahil98
Sahil98 wrote:
2013-01-04 20:59:51 -0800

No hes not he just dont know dependin yall might be to youyoung for love dont get mad dont pressure him protect ur heart keep ur heart out of it cuz if it aint right thats the first thing tho get hurt so just be careful everyone has heartbreak tho u aint alone smile stay positive tho everyone
has someone

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2013-01-04 17:28:53 -0800

if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best

halibali_1934088
halibali_1934088 wrote:
2013-01-04 07:55:16 -0800

first off dont ever say i love you first because if he loves you he will say it not you. If you do say it he will take advantage of it and use you. thats what i have learned from. Angel

vkfan101
vkfan101 wrote:
2013-01-04 06:43:51 -0800

I'm not aloud to have a boyfriend but in my class my crush is Deron Milewski and on kidzworld I never met him but JoeySports

sallyrose51
sallyrose51 wrote:
2013-01-03 17:17:24 -0800

boyfreinds i got 1 but i moved away so i got a knew 1 and he was not nice i broke up with him but some how he forced me to be his girlfriend but i finally moved away so girls out there ...........ere.......... wait till ya a teen before u get a boy

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121