Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

sidelinegirl
sidelinegirl wrote:
2013-01-10 12:58:04 -0800

i know it took my boyfriend 2 years for him to say he love me don't worry he will come around

royaltyrulz

Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-07 17:45:07 -0800

hallie, you're lame -.- xDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-07 17:44:15 -0800

lmao, you guys are lame xD

-.Mickeyy
-.Mickeyy wrote:
2013-01-07 17:42:56 -0800

lol, amanda. xD BOO

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-07 17:41:59 -0800

ewww xD

Yuki1No1Oji_2352193
Yuki1No1Oji_2352193 wrote:
2013-01-07 13:14:16 -0800

Yah he loves yuh. I can tell cuz its been 2yrs. If he didnt like yuh he wouldnt have put up wih yuh 4dat long. If am wrong then am wrong.

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2013-01-06 12:41:42 -0800

i dont know

shelbsters123
shelbsters123 wrote:
2013-01-05 14:58:45 -0800

If you have been dating for 21/2 months, and he has signs that he is pleased, then I think your relatsionsip should last.

But if he shows signs of unentertainment, I think you should wait a couple of weeks, and if he acts the same way, then it is time to go your seperate ways.

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2013-01-04 21:03:08 -0800

Ignore what Dish-It said. If after 2 months he hasn't said he loves you, he probably doesn't.

Sahil98
Sahil98 wrote:
2013-01-04 20:59:51 -0800

No hes not he just dont know dependin yall might be to youyoung for love dont get mad dont pressure him protect ur heart keep ur heart out of it cuz if it aint right thats the first thing tho get hurt so just be careful everyone has heartbreak tho u aint alone smile stay positive tho everyone
has someone

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2013-01-04 17:28:53 -0800

if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best

halibali
halibali wrote:
2013-01-04 07:55:16 -0800

first off dont ever say i love you first because if he loves you he will say it not you. If you do say it he will take advantage of it and use you. thats what i have learned from. Angel

vkfan101
vkfan101 wrote:
2013-01-04 06:43:51 -0800

I'm not aloud to have a boyfriend but in my class my crush is Deron Milewski and on kidzworld I never met him but JoeySports

sallyrose51
sallyrose51 wrote:
2013-01-03 17:17:24 -0800

boyfreinds i got 1 but i moved away so i got a knew 1 and he was not nice i broke up with him but some how he forced me to be his girlfriend but i finally moved away so girls out there ...........ere.......... wait till ya a teen before u get a boy

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Brianna09
I would never be allowed.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It'd be easier to picture it if I could see the shirt. xD But chances are it'd look good. Put the lace or bows on the shirt without sewing it on and see how it looks :p
reply about 1 hour
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
Of course you are not pregnant!!! If you just started having period, it is irregular and in the beginning can look quite strange. Don't worry! But i think you should talk with your mum, go to the doctor to check if everything is ok inside of your body and simply to have support from her.
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
I can imagine how hard it can be but the faster you will talk with them, the less pain you will feel. Of course it all depends on what kind of parents you have but don't give up just because they are religious. I know many people who are strongly religious but also open-minded.
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?