Comments

Dear Dish-it: Does He Love Me?

Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he still hasn’t told me he loves me. Is there a problem with our relationship? Is he too afraid to admit his true feelings to me because he’s scared of how I feel about him? Back to Article

JBlovers101_2360670
JBlovers101_2360670 wrote:
2013-01-11 20:39:33 -0800

HAHA young love. i remember my first in grede 7. man i didnt really understand love and 1 month later he broke up with me for my BFF. man was i heart broken. Punk

SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ wrote:
2013-01-10 14:24:48 -0800

It's only been two months, so don't be worried about it.

sidelinegirl
sidelinegirl wrote:
2013-01-10 12:58:04 -0800

i know it took my boyfriend 2 years for him to say he love me don't worry he will come around

royaltyrulz

Epiphany.- wrote:
2013-01-07 17:45:07 -0800

hallie, you're lame -.- xDD

;anchor.
;anchor. wrote:
2013-01-07 17:44:15 -0800

lmao, you guys are lame xD

-.Mickeyy
-.Mickeyy wrote:
2013-01-07 17:42:56 -0800

lol, amanda. xD BOO

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-01-07 17:41:59 -0800

ewww xD

Yuki1No1Oji_2352193
Yuki1No1Oji_2352193 wrote:
2013-01-07 13:14:16 -0800

Yah he loves yuh. I can tell cuz its been 2yrs. If he didnt like yuh he wouldnt have put up wih yuh 4dat long. If am wrong then am wrong.

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2013-01-06 12:41:42 -0800

i dont know

shelbsters123
shelbsters123 wrote:
2013-01-05 14:58:45 -0800

If you have been dating for 21/2 months, and he has signs that he is pleased, then I think your relatsionsip should last.

But if he shows signs of unentertainment, I think you should wait a couple of weeks, and if he acts the same way, then it is time to go your seperate ways.

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2013-01-04 21:03:08 -0800

Ignore what Dish-It said. If after 2 months he hasn't said he loves you, he probably doesn't.

Sahil98
Sahil98 wrote:
2013-01-04 20:59:51 -0800

No hes not he just dont know dependin yall might be to youyoung for love dont get mad dont pressure him protect ur heart keep ur heart out of it cuz if it aint right thats the first thing tho get hurt so just be careful everyone has heartbreak tho u aint alone smile stay positive tho everyone
has someone

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2013-01-04 17:28:53 -0800

if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best

halibali_1934088
halibali_1934088 wrote:
2013-01-04 07:55:16 -0800

first off dont ever say i love you first because if he loves you he will say it not you. If you do say it he will take advantage of it and use you. thats what i have learned from. Angel

vkfan101
vkfan101 wrote:
2013-01-04 06:43:51 -0800

I'm not aloud to have a boyfriend but in my class my crush is Deron Milewski and on kidzworld I never met him but JoeySports

sallyrose51
sallyrose51 wrote:
2013-01-03 17:17:24 -0800

boyfreinds i got 1 but i moved away so i got a knew 1 and he was not nice i broke up with him but some how he forced me to be his girlfriend but i finally moved away so girls out there ...........ere.......... wait till ya a teen before u get a boy

Have You Ever Been Through a Break-Up?

• Yeah, I just went through one recently.
  • I've been through a few break-ups in the past.
  • No, I've only dated one person and we're still together.
  • I've never dated anyone before.

Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-christmasgift-micro
Time Crushed asks: My girlfriend won’t tell me what she wants for Christmas. She says she likes t...
Micro_deardish-synesthesia-micro
All my life, I’ve associated colors with everything: words, numbers, people, places. I always tho...
Micro_deardish-sweaty-micro
Sweaty asks: I have a sweating problem. Even if I keep my arms down for a short while, I sweat A ...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3