Comments

How to Make a Puzzle

Even if it’s not a rainy day, puzzles are fun for family get together’s or time with friends. And when you make your own you can use an image of whatever you choose. Draw a picture, use a photo of your friends or use your favorite poster and make it into a puzzle! Back to Article

cupcake413

livyq2 wrote:
2013-03-02 05:59:52 -0800

i tried to but i cant

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 03:09:41 -0800

once i made a puzzle by putting 308 pieces together.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 03:08:55 -0800

i will make one!

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2013-01-06 20:15:03 -0800

Hehe I am making this for my little brother who just loves puzzles!

coolnam

100XP wrote:
2013-01-05 03:23:08 -0800

i will try also

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2013-01-04 20:55:53 -0800

Hehe I will try to do this 1!

Poll-jigsaw

When Do You Most Often Bust Out a Jigsaw Puzzle?

• We have one out all the time!
  • I've never done a jigsaw puzzle, sounds like fun though!
  • Only on rainy days or vacation, not that often.
  • I play more cards than do puzzles.

Micro_harry-potter-crossword-micro
Do you know the difference between a horcrux, muggle and mudblood? Time to test your IQ about the...
Micro_twilight-crossword-mic
Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob? Time to test your IQ about the vampire-themed movies and bo...
Micro_yu-gi-oh-crossword-micro
The Japanese manga Yu-Gi-Oh! has inspired TV shows, card games and video games! Time to test your...
Micro_hunger-games-crossword-micro
The Hunger Games, a movie based on the book series by Suzanne Collins, is almost in theatres! Tim...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez