Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How to Make a Puzzle

Even if it’s not a rainy day, puzzles are fun for family get together’s or time with friends. And when you make your own you can use an image of whatever you choose. Draw a picture, use a photo of your friends or use your favorite poster and make it into a puzzle! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

cupcake413
cupcake413 wrote:
2013-07-15 14:53:32 -0700

coolio

report
sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-07-13 00:22:20 -0700

HEM DOESN'T LOOK MUCH INTERESTING

report
nikki nikki nikki
nikki nikki nikki wrote:
2013-07-12 23:51:31 -0700

I dont

report
iluvme4ever
iluvme4ever wrote:
2013-07-12 23:48:08 -0700

i love puzzles

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 15:53:05 -0700

Interesting

report
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-12 11:17:18 -0700

Oh cool

report
livyq2
livyq2 wrote:
2013-03-02 05:59:52 -0800

i tried to but i cant

report
disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 03:09:41 -0800

once i made a puzzle by putting 308 pieces together.

report
disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 03:08:55 -0800

i will make one!

report
WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2013-01-06 20:15:03 -0800

Hehe I am making this for my little brother who just loves puzzles!

report
coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2013-01-06 02:26:01 -0800

Wow... I've gotta try dis! Smile Nose

report
nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-01-05 04:37:28 -0800

i will do this now

report
100XP
100XP wrote:
2013-01-05 03:23:08 -0800

i will try also

report
WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2013-01-04 20:55:53 -0800

Hehe I will try to do this 1!

report
back to story
Poll-jigsaw

When Do You Most Often Bust Out a Jigsaw Puzzle?

  • We have one out all the time!
  • I've never done a jigsaw puzzle, sounds like fun though!
  • Only on rainy days or vacation, not that often.
  • I play more cards than do puzzles.

related stories

Micro_harry-potter-crossword-micro
Do you know the difference between a horcrux, muggle and mudblood? Time to test your IQ about the...
Micro_twilight-crossword-mic
Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob? Time to test your IQ about the vampire-themed movies and bo...
Micro_yu-gi-oh-crossword-micro
The Japanese manga Yu-Gi-Oh! has inspired TV shows, card games and video games! Time to test your...
Micro_hunger-games-crossword-micro
The Hunger Games, a movie based on the book series by Suzanne Collins, is almost in theatres! Tim...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour