Comments

How to Make a Puzzle

Even if it’s not a rainy day, puzzles are fun for family get together’s or time with friends. And when you make your own you can use an image of whatever you choose. Draw a picture, use a photo of your friends or use your favorite poster and make it into a puzzle! Back to Article

cupcake413

livyq2 wrote:
2013-03-02 05:59:52 -0800

i tried to but i cant

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 03:09:41 -0800

once i made a puzzle by putting 308 pieces together.

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 03:08:55 -0800

i will make one!

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2013-01-06 20:15:03 -0800

Hehe I am making this for my little brother who just loves puzzles!

coolnam

100XP wrote:
2013-01-05 03:23:08 -0800

i will try also

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2013-01-04 20:55:53 -0800

Hehe I will try to do this 1!

Poll-jigsaw

When Do You Most Often Bust Out a Jigsaw Puzzle?

• We have one out all the time!
  • I've never done a jigsaw puzzle, sounds like fun though!
  • Only on rainy days or vacation, not that often.
  • I play more cards than do puzzles.

Micro_harry-potter-crossword-micro
Do you know the difference between a horcrux, muggle and mudblood? Time to test your IQ about the...
Micro_twilight-crossword-mic
Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob? Time to test your IQ about the vampire-themed movies and bo...
Micro_yu-gi-oh-crossword-micro
The Japanese manga Yu-Gi-Oh! has inspired TV shows, card games and video games! Time to test your...
Micro_hunger-games-crossword-micro
The Hunger Games, a movie based on the book series by Suzanne Collins, is almost in theatres! Tim...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!