Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

Kelly_Superstar

ZackyLovesChuu wrote:
2014-01-29 15:59:52 -0800

choice

ZackyLovesChuu
ZackyLovesChuu wrote:
2014-01-29 15:59:39 -0800

its always the girls choose abviously

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-29 15:58:39 -0800

hiking ?! Lmao c;

ZackyLovesChuu
ZackyLovesChuu wrote:
2014-01-29 15:56:01 -0800

haha boring

Mockingjay03
Mockingjay03 wrote:
2014-01-27 15:50:32 -0800

lolololololololololololololololol, well all of that didn't work out with my relationship, but oh what the hell, it just happened smile

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 20:50:13 -0800

after date u laying the baby or not

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 20:48:51 -0800

oky don't go in room alon

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 20:41:41 -0800

like u

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-01-26 14:07:26 -0800

that is true don't

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-01-26 14:06:42 -0800

yeah don't go in the room you will get in trouble and another thing something can happen very quick

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-01-26 14:04:55 -0800

i mean like people can try to do the tips but it will be easy to do it

harrylouiszayn1D

what wrong with u

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:28:32 -0800

i like u

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

kaykay2002