Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:27:33 -0800

do not going in room or take a bath

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:26:46 -0800

ryan girl or gay

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:25:38 -0800

don't wory i like u

AllTimeMini-
AllTimeMini- wrote:
2014-01-25 21:59:26 -0800

I've never been on a first date o.e mainly because no guy likes me at my school .-.

demoninuyasha
demoninuyasha wrote:
2014-01-25 18:58:59 -0800

i like the 3rd screw the phone the girls more important XD

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-01-25 18:14:57 -0800

Aww thats really sweet! smile you seem like a really nice guy! smile

pinkrockstar589

2014-01-25 00:39:09 -0800

Awwie Thats So Sweet
v

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-25 00:19:44 -0800

Lol I Always Text On Dates When I Get Nervous Hahah Guess That's Why Im Single. This Helped Tho smile

foxer
foxer wrote:
2014-01-24 22:20:57 -0800

Yeah Clown

gmoney667
gmoney667 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:09:38 -0800

i agree

nahnah345
nahnah345 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:05:26 -0800

Going to the park or walk around town.

AyyoTra14
AyyoTra14 wrote:
2014-01-24 16:21:53 -0800

also u need tu know what each other likes so you can get them for their birthday or the anniversary

gmoney667
gmoney667 wrote:
2014-01-24 16:21:27 -0800

Movies and popcorn or go karting

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-23 16:37:48 -0800

Movie and popcorn.

xXAllisonWonderlandX
xXAllisonWonderlandX wrote:
2013-08-14 18:45:54 -0700

Lol my first date was so fun . Never doubt the magic of a ferris wheel Wink

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-10 01:20:18 -0700

never been on a date or kissed b4 but i hope to be on a date very soon nd which i have no experience of 2..

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 22:02:39 -0700

lol me and Toms first date was a walk to get a smoothie for me and then we got yeiled at xD

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 21:58:47 -0700

I've never been on a date. Forever alone. Oh well.
I'm not scared but only a bit shy to talk to my crush. I still take to him though.

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.