Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:27:33 -0800

do not going in room or take a bath

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:26:46 -0800

ryan girl or gay

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:25:38 -0800

don't wory i like u

AllTimeMini-
AllTimeMini- wrote:
2014-01-25 21:59:26 -0800

I've never been on a first date o.e mainly because no guy likes me at my school .-.

demoninuyasha
demoninuyasha wrote:
2014-01-25 18:58:59 -0800

i like the 3rd screw the phone the girls more important XD

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-01-25 18:14:57 -0800

Aww thats really sweet! smile you seem like a really nice guy! smile

pinkrockstar589

2014-01-25 00:39:09 -0800

Awwie Thats So Sweet
v

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-25 00:19:44 -0800

Lol I Always Text On Dates When I Get Nervous Hahah Guess That's Why Im Single. This Helped Tho smile

foxer
foxer wrote:
2014-01-24 22:20:57 -0800

Yeah Clown

gmoney667
gmoney667 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:09:38 -0800

i agree

nahnah345
nahnah345 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:05:26 -0800

Going to the park or walk around town.

AyyoTra14
AyyoTra14 wrote:
2014-01-24 16:21:53 -0800

also u need tu know what each other likes so you can get them for their birthday or the anniversary

gmoney667
gmoney667 wrote:
2014-01-24 16:21:27 -0800

Movies and popcorn or go karting

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-23 16:37:48 -0800

Movie and popcorn.

xXAllisonWonderlandX
xXAllisonWonderlandX wrote:
2013-08-14 18:45:54 -0700

Lol my first date was so fun . Never doubt the magic of a ferris wheel Wink

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-10 01:20:18 -0700

never been on a date or kissed b4 but i hope to be on a date very soon nd which i have no experience of 2..

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 22:02:39 -0700

lol me and Toms first date was a walk to get a smoothie for me and then we got yeiled at xD

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 21:58:47 -0700

I've never been on a date. Forever alone. Oh well.
I'm not scared but only a bit shy to talk to my crush. I still take to him though.

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)