Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:27:33 -0800

do not going in room or take a bath

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:26:46 -0800

ryan girl or gay

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-01-26 01:25:38 -0800

don't wory i like u

AllTimeMini-
AllTimeMini- wrote:
2014-01-25 21:59:26 -0800

I've never been on a first date o.e mainly because no guy likes me at my school .-.

demoninuyasha
demoninuyasha wrote:
2014-01-25 18:58:59 -0800

i like the 3rd screw the phone the girls more important XD

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-01-25 18:14:57 -0800

Aww thats really sweet! smile you seem like a really nice guy! smile

pinkrockstar589

2014-01-25 00:39:09 -0800

Awwie Thats So Sweet
v

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-25 00:19:44 -0800

Lol I Always Text On Dates When I Get Nervous Hahah Guess That's Why Im Single. This Helped Tho smile

foxer
foxer wrote:
2014-01-24 22:20:57 -0800

Yeah Clown

gmoney667
gmoney667 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:09:38 -0800

i agree

nahnah345
nahnah345 wrote:
2014-01-24 18:05:26 -0800

Going to the park or walk around town.

AyyoTra14
AyyoTra14 wrote:
2014-01-24 16:21:53 -0800

also u need tu know what each other likes so you can get them for their birthday or the anniversary

gmoney667
gmoney667 wrote:
2014-01-24 16:21:27 -0800

Movies and popcorn or go karting

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-23 16:37:48 -0800

Movie and popcorn.

xXAllisonWonderlandX
xXAllisonWonderlandX wrote:
2013-08-14 18:45:54 -0700

Lol my first date was so fun . Never doubt the magic of a ferris wheel Wink

walters999
walters999 wrote:
2013-08-10 01:20:18 -0700

never been on a date or kissed b4 but i hope to be on a date very soon nd which i have no experience of 2..

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-07-16 22:02:39 -0700

lol me and Toms first date was a walk to get a smoothie for me and then we got yeiled at xD

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-07-16 21:58:47 -0700

I've never been on a date. Forever alone. Oh well.
I'm not scared but only a bit shy to talk to my crush. I still take to him though.

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?