Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:54:55 -0700

to scared to talk on them and to get close to them Sad Frown
so it quiet all night

cardmaster15
cardmaster15 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:29:10 -0700

Well of course you'll be scared but it's ok to be just get to know the person you love

Mari Baby

Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:26:00 -0700

Why

Cariondra2
Cariondra2 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:25:52 -0700

first dates are awkard to me

Mari Baby
Mari Baby wrote:
2013-07-14 12:22:12 -0700

i hate first dates

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:21:31 -0700

I Like these dating tips.

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:20:09 -0700

I Like this

pLuT0
pLuT0 wrote:
2013-06-29 07:04:47 -0700

never been on one before Frustrated

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-20 09:46:54 -0700

I'm a kid

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-15 20:00:32 -0700

Keel

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-05-28 15:42:23 -0700

Well, I like to kiss on my first dates.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-04-27 12:29:36 -0700

true

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-27 09:35:28 -0700

I'm still trying for my first REAL boyfriend, I mean I've "dated" guys but it wasn't serious.

CoolCroc4
CoolCroc4 wrote:
2013-04-27 09:18:30 -0700

Good going to first date at school dance with my beyonce cant wait

juicygirl29_2036378
juicygirl29_2036378 wrote:
2013-04-27 09:01:40 -0700

That is soooo true!!!! My first date was at the movie theater I was 14 and my lil bf was nervous for some reason and dropped the popcorn on some elderly man in front of us!!! It was hilarious but not for the man then it didn't work out for us and our relationship lolsmile

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-27 08:58:06 -0700

I swear I'll mess up my first date, my first kiss and my first everything XD

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy