Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-27 08:52:22 -0700

ur first date is always awkward cause u have no experience

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-27 08:29:48 -0700

I'm always awkward on dates...

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-27 08:25:23 -0700

YeahXD Like someone go out with me XD Hhahahaha I love that comment

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-27 02:50:17 -0700

Bleh

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-04-21 08:19:57 -0700

hahaha yeah like some one would go oout with me

AwsomeBookWorm
AwsomeBookWorm wrote:
2013-04-21 08:12:25 -0700

i would go for a picnec in the park

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 10:49:31 -0700

Why did you remind me no one will love an 11 year old

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:43:15 -0700

This makes me remember the fact that no one will ever love me. o.0

Hunter kc
Hunter kc wrote:
2013-03-30 10:54:54 -0700

this is good for me going out with my bf sumtime over spring break

christhe gee
christhe gee wrote:
2013-03-24 10:39:49 -0700

just follow ur last past and u will be good

christhe gee
christhe gee wrote:
2013-03-24 10:37:18 -0700

i've went out wit the popular girls in school and i go out wit this girl in my block and now this 7th graders luvs me and i feel the same way and both of the girls are comin to my house and this is an akward postion for the two of them and they both hav had the d and im starting to tell them but i dont know wat to do and i like the 7th graders more than the block girl and im in the 6th and block girl is in the 9th.WAT SHOULD I DO?

bubbie0914
bubbie0914 wrote:
2013-03-23 16:32:50 -0700

Ive had my first kiss but by itdent with my girlfriend but now i have a new one and i dont know how to do it again!! Confused

naegotswaqq1
naegotswaqq1 wrote:
2013-03-16 13:33:21 -0700

i never had a first date or first kiss

Videogamer1999
Videogamer1999 wrote:
2013-03-16 05:10:30 -0700

i never been on a first date, or had my first kiss Frown bbbbbboooooooooo!!!!!!!!

;AyooHoney
;AyooHoney wrote:
2013-03-10 16:39:22 -0700

I was nervous on my first date. But he cheered me up afterwards. smile

all day loved : }
all day loved : } wrote:
2013-03-10 16:37:06 -0700

i was scared for my first date

Sweetchic_absent
Sweetchic_absent wrote:
2013-02-28 09:42:45 -0800

My first bf dumped me when I followed these steps. Frown

Honeybun2012
Honeybun2012 wrote:
2013-02-27 16:51:07 -0800

OMG thx so much this helped alot! I can't wait til Austin and I can get together.

beutifull me
beutifull me wrote:
2013-02-26 22:10:56 -0800

my first 1 was this doy i liked him an he like me so im in Love but i like someone but dont tell doth chois people u love not on one ..so if you are reading this i hope you like it .

roseat2
roseat2 wrote:
2013-02-24 19:14:22 -0800

my first date is kinda a dream date but it is were we go on a romantic cruise while were their we havea romantic dinner then during dance time thay play a slow song and we end up kissing and 7 years later were married we have 2 kids and we buy a dog (pitbull)and a cat dont care what kind but during all of this were getting to know each other and we end up just getting a family Love

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress