Comments

First Date Tips

It can be hard enough to get up the nerve to ask someone out, but once you’ve done it you then have to start worrying about making it a date they won’t soon forget! With a little planning though, you can take channel your inner Romeo and give your crush a rush. Check out these First Date Tips! Back to Article

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-27 08:52:22 -0700

ur first date is always awkward cause u have no experience

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-27 08:29:48 -0700

I'm always awkward on dates...

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-27 08:25:23 -0700

YeahXD Like someone go out with me XD Hhahahaha I love that comment

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-27 02:50:17 -0700

Bleh

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-04-21 08:19:57 -0700

hahaha yeah like some one would go oout with me

AwsomeBookWorm
AwsomeBookWorm wrote:
2013-04-21 08:12:25 -0700

i would go for a picnec in the park

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-13 10:49:31 -0700

Why did you remind me no one will love an 11 year old

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:43:15 -0700

This makes me remember the fact that no one will ever love me. o.0

Hunter kc
Hunter kc wrote:
2013-03-30 10:54:54 -0700

this is good for me going out with my bf sumtime over spring break

christhe gee
christhe gee wrote:
2013-03-24 10:39:49 -0700

just follow ur last past and u will be good

christhe gee
christhe gee wrote:
2013-03-24 10:37:18 -0700

i've went out wit the popular girls in school and i go out wit this girl in my block and now this 7th graders luvs me and i feel the same way and both of the girls are comin to my house and this is an akward postion for the two of them and they both hav had the d and im starting to tell them but i dont know wat to do and i like the 7th graders more than the block girl and im in the 6th and block girl is in the 9th.WAT SHOULD I DO?

bubbie0914
bubbie0914 wrote:
2013-03-23 16:32:50 -0700

Ive had my first kiss but by itdent with my girlfriend but now i have a new one and i dont know how to do it again!! Confused

naegotswaqq1
naegotswaqq1 wrote:
2013-03-16 13:33:21 -0700

i never had a first date or first kiss

Videogamer1999
Videogamer1999 wrote:
2013-03-16 05:10:30 -0700

i never been on a first date, or had my first kiss Frown bbbbbboooooooooo!!!!!!!!

;AyooHoney
;AyooHoney wrote:
2013-03-10 16:39:22 -0700

I was nervous on my first date. But he cheered me up afterwards. smile

all day loved : }
all day loved : } wrote:
2013-03-10 16:37:06 -0700

i was scared for my first date

Sweetchic_absent
Sweetchic_absent wrote:
2013-02-28 09:42:45 -0800

My first bf dumped me when I followed these steps. Frown

Honeybun2012
Honeybun2012 wrote:
2013-02-27 16:51:07 -0800

OMG thx so much this helped alot! I can't wait til Austin and I can get together.

beutifull me
beutifull me wrote:
2013-02-26 22:10:56 -0800

my first 1 was this doy i liked him an he like me so im in Love but i like someone but dont tell doth chois people u love not on one ..so if you are reading this i hope you like it .

roseat2
roseat2 wrote:
2013-02-24 19:14:22 -0800

my first date is kinda a dream date but it is were we go on a romantic cruise while were their we havea romantic dinner then during dance time thay play a slow song and we end up kissing and 7 years later were married we have 2 kids and we buy a dog (pitbull)and a cat dont care what kind but during all of this were getting to know each other and we end up just getting a family Love

Paying_poll

Who do you think should pay on a first date?

• The Guy
  • The Girl
  • Split it Evenly
  • Our Parents

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_single_micro
Lonely asks: "I’m going into Grade 8 and the problem is I’ve never had a boyfriend. All my friend...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

ElfyKathy
No! Course not! You obviously miss your grandpa a lot and you loved him so you can't bear he's dead. You know you'll never get another chance to hear his voice, to see him, to feel his bobbly sweaters. So you tell yourself he's not dead, to get yourself through the day
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy posted in Friends:
chillax love! if your bf doesn't like you just liking someone else's thing, he's bad news. I had one like that and he tried to control my life.
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy posted in Friends:
Break friends with them! Saying that is really cruel and horrible. Tell them how you feel, then leave them alone. You might be popular with all these boys, but if they go off you when you break friends with that lot, they're weird people who don't love you for who you are.  Report them if it carries on - that can be classed as verbal abuse
ElfyKathy