Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Winter Comfort Food

Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky cold! Back to Article

judika

Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-27 00:22:32 -0700

Delicious

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-04-26 19:29:18 -0700

i love soup! smile smile smile

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-04-26 12:02:52 -0700

Soup....I love soup!

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-03-27 03:06:28 -0700

Try banana bread and add pecans

alyssia7710

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_candied nuts - micro
One of the best parts of Christmas is giving thoughtful gifts to friends, family and people who t...
Micro_turkey tacos - micro
Everyone loves Thanksgiving dinner, but the never-ending turkey leftovers are a little less lovable!
Micro_usa cake - micro
Instead of nail-biting have some delicious snacks prepared for election night.

jordand08