Comments

Pokémon X and Y Announced!

The sixth generation of Pokémon is upon us! Read on for more info about the upcoming 3DS game Pokémon X and Y! Back to Article

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2013-01-16 08:20:24 -0800

Yes... now I have to convince my parents to get the game for me. Anybody else have a 3DS?

naruto200
naruto200 wrote:
2013-01-16 03:51:13 -0800

Aweseome

origamihan
origamihan wrote:
2013-01-11 18:57:31 -0800

I love pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!

maratee
maratee wrote:
2013-01-10 23:51:24 -0800

i love pokemon wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!im going to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derpfry
derpfry wrote:
2013-01-10 17:47:54 -0800

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaperd210
shaperd210 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:50:54 -0800

6th gen finally

-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy- wrote:
2013-01-10 16:48:23 -0800

O MY WORD!!!!!NO WAY!!!! A NEW GAME!!Big GrinGrin :0

Scarlet R
Scarlet R wrote:
2013-01-10 15:38:38 -0800

i love pokemon well pretty much any anime lol

cashout2354
cashout2354 wrote:
2013-01-10 15:34:01 -0800

i love pokemon my fav is black and white 1

teenawesomeness12
teenawesomeness12 wrote:
2013-01-10 15:22:32 -0800

Best Pokemon ever!

Chespinpoll

Who is your favorite starter from Pokemon X and Y?

• Chespin, the grass-type
  • Fennekin, the fire-type
  • Froakie, the water-type
  • I like them all!

Micro_micro kid_icarus_uprising
Can't decide what to get for Christmas? Check out Kidzworld’s recommendations in our top 5 Ninten...
Micro_boundary crossed micro
Boundaries Crossed is the newest Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion! Featuring EX cards such as ...
Micro_micro boxart
It's time to revisit Unova in Pokemon Black and White 2! Check out our game review for all the de...
Micro_micro1
Pokémon TCG: Dragon Vault is now in stores! Featuring exclusive foil cards and promo cards, this ...

Games in the forums

Pokemassacre
Type in what you want to know i will respond well because....  i can name them all ,i have beaten the e4 in Leafgreen, Ruby, Y, Black 2,White,Diamond, and Soulsilver, and I can tell you the best starters FOR EACH GAME, DO NOT ASK ABOUT EVS/IVS  YOU MAY POST NOW
reply about 1 hour
riley8915
riley8915 posted in Board Games:
What's the question?
Macbarbie09
Hey Pokemon Players!! Today, I will tell you  All how to get your legendary Pokemon from Lysandre Labs because in Kalos, You actually have to defeat Team Flare. 1. go to Lumiose City!! 2. go to Cafe (I forget, but tell me) 3. You see Lysandre  4. You enter the Sercet Way 5. find a gate that enters to the Location for  Xerneas Or the Y legendary.  6. (A cutscene with Xerneas or the Y legendary.) 7. Xerneas Jumps out of its place for it to battle you.  8. You Look into Xerneas in it's eyes! 9. BATTLE TIME!! 10. weaken it first until its HP gets down to red.  11. Catch it with a Master Ball or any other Pokeball.
-SPARTANII-
Stalker much c; I forgot that movie xD
riley8915