Comments

Pokémon X and Y Announced!

The sixth generation of Pokémon is upon us! Read on for more info about the upcoming 3DS game Pokémon X and Y! Back to Article

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2013-01-16 08:20:24 -0800

Yes... now I have to convince my parents to get the game for me. Anybody else have a 3DS?

naruto200
naruto200 wrote:
2013-01-16 03:51:13 -0800

Aweseome

origamihan
origamihan wrote:
2013-01-11 18:57:31 -0800

I love pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!

maratee
maratee wrote:
2013-01-10 23:51:24 -0800

i love pokemon wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!im going to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derpfry
derpfry wrote:
2013-01-10 17:47:54 -0800

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaperd210
shaperd210 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:50:54 -0800

6th gen finally

-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy- wrote:
2013-01-10 16:48:23 -0800

O MY WORD!!!!!NO WAY!!!! A NEW GAME!!Big GrinGrin :0

Scarlet R
Scarlet R wrote:
2013-01-10 15:38:38 -0800

i love pokemon well pretty much any anime lol

cashout2354
cashout2354 wrote:
2013-01-10 15:34:01 -0800

i love pokemon my fav is black and white 1

teenawesomeness12
teenawesomeness12 wrote:
2013-01-10 15:22:32 -0800

Best Pokemon ever!

Chespinpoll

Who is your favorite starter from Pokemon X and Y?

• Chespin, the grass-type
  • Fennekin, the fire-type
  • Froakie, the water-type
  • I like them all!

Micro_micro kid_icarus_uprising
Can't decide what to get for Christmas? Check out Kidzworld’s recommendations in our top 5 Ninten...
Micro_boundary crossed micro
Boundaries Crossed is the newest Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion! Featuring EX cards such as ...
Micro_micro boxart
It's time to revisit Unova in Pokemon Black and White 2! Check out our game review for all the de...
Micro_micro1
Pokémon TCG: Dragon Vault is now in stores! Featuring exclusive foil cards and promo cards, this ...

Games in the forums

ThunderSpirit
1. I am a weird human being. 2. An advanced roleplayer also. 3. I like to spam the boards.
robi271
robi271 posted in Forum Games:
I love to sleep all day I have amazing friends that i love i like pizza and ranch together! :)
heyitsangel
1. Im nice   2. Im careing 3. Im loveing  4? Im helpfull  5. Im faithfull  6.im cute beatifull and sometimes shy at times  7. I love to make new friends  8. I hate bullyies 9. I would never ever unfriend you  10. If i ever get hated  i would only love them back and not hate them  11. I like to help new people here  ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♡♡♥♡ 12.im makayla ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♡♡♥♡ 13. Im 13 lol  14.i ♥god   lol  is this too much ????
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Forum Games:
1. I'm known as Jelly on kidzworld. 2. I'm fourteen years old.  3. I'm in the ninth grade.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Forum Games:
1. Me dogs name is Ted :love 2. I wuves chips strawberries and icecream 3. I has the twin brother Hugo