Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Pokémon X and Y Announced!

The sixth generation of Pokémon is upon us! Read on for more info about the upcoming 3DS game Pokémon X and Y! Back to Article

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2013-01-16 08:20:24 -0800

Yes... now I have to convince my parents to get the game for me. Anybody else have a 3DS?

naruto200
naruto200 wrote:
2013-01-16 03:51:13 -0800

Aweseome

origamihan
origamihan wrote:
2013-01-11 18:57:31 -0800

I love pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!

maratee
maratee wrote:
2013-01-10 23:51:24 -0800

i love pokemon wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!im going to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derpfry
derpfry wrote:
2013-01-10 17:47:54 -0800

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaperd210
shaperd210 wrote:
2013-01-10 16:50:54 -0800

6th gen finally

-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy- wrote:
2013-01-10 16:48:23 -0800

O MY WORD!!!!!NO WAY!!!! A NEW GAME!!Big GrinGrin :0

Scarlet R
Scarlet R wrote:
2013-01-10 15:38:38 -0800

i love pokemon well pretty much any anime lol

cashout2354
cashout2354 wrote:
2013-01-10 15:34:01 -0800

i love pokemon my fav is black and white 1

teenawesomeness12
teenawesomeness12 wrote:
2013-01-10 15:22:32 -0800

Best Pokemon ever!

Chespinpoll

Who is your favorite starter from Pokemon X and Y?

• Chespin, the grass-type
  • Fennekin, the fire-type
  • Froakie, the water-type
  • I like them all!

Micro_micro kid_icarus_uprising
Can't decide what to get for Christmas? Check out Kidzworld’s recommendations in our top 5 Ninten...
Micro_boundary crossed micro
Boundaries Crossed is the newest Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion! Featuring EX cards such as ...
Micro_micro boxart
It's time to revisit Unova in Pokemon Black and White 2! Check out our game review for all the de...
Micro_micro1
Pokémon TCG: Dragon Vault is now in stores! Featuring exclusive foil cards and promo cards, this ...

Games in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Board Games:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "TearsInTheRain" wrote: Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.   Karpov is ok. #1 is Capablanca, #2 is Botvinnik, #3 is Tal  Ah well, you obviously know a bit more than I do. :)
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Board Games:
"AlphaT" wrote: "TearsInTheRain" wrote: Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.   Karpov is ok. #1 is Capablanca Botvinnik, #2 is Botvinnik Capablanca, #3 is Tal
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Board Games:
"TearsInTheRain" wrote:Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.
xPrincessPikachux
I know, but you can say the name such as "I just got this game from GameStop." THAT'S what I meant. If you can do it in comments, why can't you do it here?
KarateJ