Comments

All About Martin Luther King Jr.

Martin Luther King Jr. played a key role in the African American Civil Rights movement. Find out more in All About Martin Luther King Jr.! Back to Article

_tristiana_
_tristiana_ wrote:
2015-01-28 16:05:02 -0800

this guy is awsome and amazing he should have lived llonger but i'm glad tht he brought black and white people together but still some of us don't get along,but this gdid what he had to do for us before he died and thts just wonderful.

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2015-01-18 05:47:37 -0800

im happy that he mad black and white together....if he didnt i wouldnt have my brother my dad my dads family my cousins...

wisejessicavortex
wisejessicavortex wrote:
2015-01-17 21:52:02 -0800

HE IS just so awe to the some !!!!!!!!!!

Rismon
Rismon wrote:
2015-01-17 07:53:45 -0800

a great man with words of wisdom

JezzyJ

DjdoubleA wrote:
2015-01-11 10:01:37 -0800

He was a great man

raluam
raluam wrote:
2014-03-11 14:04:29 -0700

Let's have fun with our favorite words ## #############.###! I liked what I saw there so far and am very interested.

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-15 18:32:43 -0800

god bless and rest in peace. may his children and wife still remember, yet may the pain soften with the sanders of time.

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-01-25 15:27:57 -0800

martin rip. and forever more . amen. Angel

AndrE95
AndrE95 wrote:
2014-01-24 00:24:32 -0800

King is the best

Fancylovet
Fancylovet wrote:
2014-01-22 05:38:21 -0800

No i am in #####, sykpe and gamail. what does 'ya hez grab 8' mean? I am chatting right now and trying to upload photos of me and taking new ones?

foxer
foxer wrote:
2014-01-22 02:12:50 -0800

Martin L.K in America n' Mandela In Africa against segregation to promote Human Rights -
Men are born and remain free and equal in rights-The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen-

DiZazTroUsAmANpSinGh
DiZazTroUsAmANpSinGh wrote:
2014-01-22 00:24:14 -0800

who r u can u tell me plzz n r u in fb?

DiZazTroUsAmANpSinGh
DiZazTroUsAmANpSinGh wrote:
2014-01-22 00:22:54 -0800

ya hez so gr8

AlabamaBeauty
AlabamaBeauty wrote:
2014-01-21 09:59:22 -0800

it would have been so easy if i got him around this time!

AlabamaBeauty
AlabamaBeauty wrote:
2014-01-21 09:58:55 -0800

Thanks to martin i am able to date white boys and not get jumped and im able to go to a white school...thanks martin!

Mastermindvvt
Mastermindvvt wrote:
2014-01-21 08:21:02 -0800

Oh great man!!

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-01-20 16:49:41 -0800

I love it

Martin_poll

Which African Americans Activist in History do you find fascinating?

• Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Harriet Tubman
  • Malcolm X
  • Sojourner Truth

Micro_martin-luther-king-crossword-micro
Martin Luther King Jr. was a human rights activist and has gone down in American history as a her...
Micro_african american music month-micro
President Barack Obama has declared June African-American Music Month in order to celebrate the r...
Micro_harriet tubman-micro
February is Black History Month, a great time to learn about pivotal people in the history of Afr...
Micro_black_micro
February is Black History Month. One cool thing to do is go on a field trip to commemorate the co...
Micro_civil rights_micro
Long before Martin Luther King Jr. walked onto the civil rights stage, many important events took...
Micro_martin-luther-king-jr-micro
The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is s...

Random in the forums

FireWolfRain
@urifour Oh. Well, I hope you find somewhere to tell her and get her to stop. @american_brit :) Typing is my hobby.  * typing her heart out not up.  Haha. It's 10:30 pm here,  I was supposed to sleep at 9:30, but anyways, it's a Friday.
urifour11
It's pulling me under Drowning me. I'm screaming but not one word is "help." They all say "Let me drowned!" "I can't take it!" Because down here in the deep I don't feel like there's something pounding at my chest I don't feel like someone's clawing at me someone isn't screaming at me inside my head telling me all the things I did wrong all those things happen on the surface
american_brit
"FireWolfRain" wrote: "FireWolfRain" wrote: Typing my heart up and staying up, even though I'm supposed to  be sleeping now. Ha xD  Sounds like you.
urifour11
urifour11 posted in Say Anything:
No its great Rain! And @american_brit I have tried to but she just said I do the same to her!   The thing is I see her in all my classes and she hangs around my really good friends
FireWolfRain
"urifour11" wrote:I'm not used to opening up subjects but okay.   She is never nice to me. And she leaves me for her other friends. All the time. Well, if she is like that. Then, maybe she isn't really a great friend and that you shouldn't be hanging out with her.  Sorry, my advice isn't that good.  I"m not good at giving out advice like this.