Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-11-16 07:45:21 -0800

I never get enough sleep. I'm usually asleep by 10:30 and I wake up at 5:30.

GaaraOfTheSand

brunostar wrote:
2014-08-04 09:40:55 -0700

icant stop yawning ;-;

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-03-22 12:40:30 -0700

i hardly ever sleep yet i m energetic

livelovehate
livelovehate wrote:
2014-01-02 15:03:24 -0800

I get about 6 hours every night Frown i always stay up 3 hours past my bedtime playing videogames

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-02 14:43:28 -0800

I barely get 7 hours of sleep every night since holidays started; otherwise just 6 hours!

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:51:57 -0700

I never go to sleep!

foxer
foxer wrote:
2013-09-23 21:22:05 -0700

I sleep the tv on

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-09-23 19:09:25 -0700

I stay up til i get off the phone.!!

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:37:26 -0700

I'm looking up the Dream Dictionary right now xD

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:34:09 -0700

I stay up till 12

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-09-23 17:32:23 -0700

@AnimefreakXD Me too! I stay up at night!

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-23 17:16:39 -0700

i don't get enough sleep Frown

skatebourder45

im so tired of sleeping for 2 hrs everynight

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:34 -0700

With out my Ac

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend