Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-14 08:19:14 -0700

That is so me. ;-;

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-04 09:40:55 -0700

icant stop yawning ;-;

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-03-22 12:40:30 -0700

i hardly ever sleep yet i m energetic

livelovehate
livelovehate wrote:
2014-01-02 15:03:24 -0800

I get about 6 hours every night Frown i always stay up 3 hours past my bedtime playing videogames

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-02 14:43:28 -0800

I barely get 7 hours of sleep every night since holidays started; otherwise just 6 hours!

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:51:57 -0700

I never go to sleep!

foxer
foxer wrote:
2013-09-23 21:22:05 -0700

I sleep the tv on

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-09-23 19:09:25 -0700

I stay up til i get off the phone.!!

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:37:26 -0700

I'm looking up the Dream Dictionary right now xD

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:34:09 -0700

I stay up till 12

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-09-23 17:32:23 -0700

@AnimefreakXD Me too! I stay up at night!

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-23 17:16:39 -0700

i don't get enough sleep Frown

skatebourder45

EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:34 -0700

With out my Ac

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:22 -0700

Same for me I can barely sleep..

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:45:55 -0700

I get 7 hours of sleep

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)