Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-03-22 12:40:30 -0700

i hardly ever sleep yet i m energetic

livelovehate
livelovehate wrote:
2014-01-02 15:03:24 -0800

I get about 6 hours every night Frown i always stay up 3 hours past my bedtime playing videogames

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-02 14:43:28 -0800

I barely get 7 hours of sleep every night since holidays started; otherwise just 6 hours!

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:51:57 -0700

I never go to sleep!

foxer
foxer wrote:
2013-09-23 21:22:05 -0700

I sleep the tv on

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-09-23 19:09:25 -0700

I stay up til i get off the phone.!!

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:37:26 -0700

I'm looking up the Dream Dictionary right now xD

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:34:09 -0700

I stay up till 12

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-09-23 17:32:23 -0700

@AnimefreakXD Me too! I stay up at night!

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-23 17:16:39 -0700

i don't get enough sleep Frown

skatebourder45

EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:34 -0700

With out my Ac

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:22 -0700

Same for me I can barely sleep..

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:45:55 -0700

I get 7 hours of sleep

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-05 16:54:13 -0700

I sleep in the dark

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-05 11:34:16 -0700

Just try sleeping...duh!

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!