Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-14 08:19:14 -0700

That is so me. ;-;

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-04 09:40:55 -0700

icant stop yawning ;-;

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-03-22 12:40:30 -0700

i hardly ever sleep yet i m energetic

livelovehate
livelovehate wrote:
2014-01-02 15:03:24 -0800

I get about 6 hours every night Frown i always stay up 3 hours past my bedtime playing videogames

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-01-02 14:43:28 -0800

I barely get 7 hours of sleep every night since holidays started; otherwise just 6 hours!

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:51:57 -0700

I never go to sleep!

foxer
foxer wrote:
2013-09-23 21:22:05 -0700

I sleep the tv on

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-09-23 19:09:25 -0700

I stay up til i get off the phone.!!

MiniMunch88
MiniMunch88 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:37:26 -0700

I'm looking up the Dream Dictionary right now xD

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2013-09-23 17:34:09 -0700

I stay up till 12

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-09-23 17:32:23 -0700

@AnimefreakXD Me too! I stay up at night!

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-23 17:16:39 -0700

i don't get enough sleep Frown

skatebourder45

EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:34 -0700

With out my Ac

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:49:22 -0700

Same for me I can barely sleep..

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:45:55 -0700

I get 7 hours of sleep

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.