Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

JennyD

brunostar wrote:
2013-07-05 11:30:53 -0700

i cant sleep any earlier then 2 now x0

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-27 20:03:57 -0700

Sometimes I don't go to sleep cuz something's bothering me. Just drink alot of Mountain Dew :3

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-06-21 07:44:31 -0700

i am totally sleep deprived i stay up until 2 or 3 o'clock at dawn go to sleep and wake up around 2 o'clock

lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-05-09 21:02:10 -0700

I fall asleep as soon as I get home nd stay up late it's been a habit since I was little

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-10 20:55:24 -0700

I know I'm sleep deprived! I stay up way too late!
thankful for 5 hour energy drink!!

Gawgusss Ashley
Gawgusss Ashley wrote:
2013-04-10 19:53:29 -0700

I am always up & buisy. It's just me so it's all good, lolz...

Jakey-boo_2384119
Jakey-boo_2384119 wrote:
2013-04-10 19:24:25 -0700

Lol, I'm always up late. I just can never fall asleep early!!! So usually I can't stop yawning in class the next morning and people think I'm mental. -jk-

madii33
madii33 wrote:
2013-04-09 02:31:47 -0700

i hate sleeping im always on my phone or laptop untill 12am or 3 am then i wake up at 5.Im 11 and im fine surely someone older can be fine with out sleep if im fine

NilNil

Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 12:52:03 -0800

@RMD118 ikr

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 12:49:22 -0800

Hmm...thank god she doesn't think she is a vampire -.-

trueblood32
trueblood32 wrote:
2013-02-21 16:34:51 -0800

I don't sleep

charleigh
charleigh wrote:
2013-02-16 14:14:18 -0800

lie in your bed with lights ,ipads,tv and etc off and keep eyes shut it helps me

123larry
123larry wrote:
2013-01-30 16:00:52 -0800

slep...I CAN NEVER DO IT i wish i could though

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.