Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-01-19 18:26:45 -0800

I have that problem too. Indifferent I have to be on my phone for a while before I go to bed or else I can't sleep.

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-01-19 13:18:52 -0800

I'm the same it's horrible for me cuz my parents take my phone away at night !!!! ;(

OrganicSyndrome
OrganicSyndrome wrote:
2013-01-16 09:12:05 -0800

If you can't sleep place a head of lavender in a
tissue or drop some lavender oil on a cotton bud. Place this under your pillow or inside your pillow
case (the latter works better). This may help you
sleep.

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:21:14 -0800

I have this problem but I go to my bed and just lay there but I don't sleep. Sometimes I do go to sleep but it's only for a couple of hours. I've stayed up for days and nothing really happens to me. I don't get sick or feel tired. I just can't seem to sleep.

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2013-01-15 13:30:27 -0800

That same thing happens to me, I stay on youtube on my phone till midnight then i hake up at 5:30 in the morning Frown

demonspawn0828
demonspawn0828 wrote:
2013-01-15 11:21:36 -0800

me 2 i never want to sleep

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:20 -0800

I have the exact same problem.

kararox101
kararox101 wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:00 -0800

same here im always playin on my ipod and watching movie CANT STOP!!!! Frown

harley001
harley001 wrote:
2013-01-14 14:59:04 -0800

I haven't slept for almost three days straight but I'm doing fine - patty

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:38:39 -0800

my grandmas house smells like crap so i cant sleep til midnight Tongue Out

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:30 -0800

smile

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:24 -0800

i love sleep

lou6777
lou6777 wrote:
2013-01-13 23:51:37 -0800

i cant sleep until midnight or later some times.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 20:13:42 -0800

i dont sleep until 2

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-13 16:40:07 -0800

oh

Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez wrote:
2013-01-12 19:34:08 -0800

I used to be like you- I could never sleep because I was always watching a movie and listening to music- and it caused my immune system and I was absent from school over 139 times LAST YEAR! I'm lucky I was able to pass last year. I felt so sick, and mopey and icky and I couldn't function at ALL. But.. close your eyes with some calming night sounds (mp3 or your ipod) listen to music you can barely hear, because it looks like you only fall asleep to sound...

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-01-12 16:50:40 -0800

i have this same problem but i never told anyone until now. When i try to stop i would just lay in bed and not sleep. i surch on goggle and it says i got a sleeping dis order do i????

goodtaz8
goodtaz8 wrote:
2013-01-12 15:20:48 -0800

Whatch tv

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-01-12 14:41:22 -0800

I cant sleep period. maybe 4 hours on school nights.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:46 -0800

honour your so weird .-.

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.