Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

OrganicSyndrome
OrganicSyndrome wrote:
2013-01-16 09:12:05 -0800

If you can't sleep place a head of lavender in a
tissue or drop some lavender oil on a cotton bud. Place this under your pillow or inside your pillow
case (the latter works better). This may help you
sleep.

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:21:14 -0800

I have this problem but I go to my bed and just lay there but I don't sleep. Sometimes I do go to sleep but it's only for a couple of hours. I've stayed up for days and nothing really happens to me. I don't get sick or feel tired. I just can't seem to sleep.

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2013-01-15 13:30:27 -0800

That same thing happens to me, I stay on youtube on my phone till midnight then i hake up at 5:30 in the morning Frown

demonspawn0828
demonspawn0828 wrote:
2013-01-15 11:21:36 -0800

me 2 i never want to sleep

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:20 -0800

I have the exact same problem.

kararox101
kararox101 wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:00 -0800

same here im always playin on my ipod and watching movie CANT STOP!!!! Frown

harley001
harley001 wrote:
2013-01-14 14:59:04 -0800

I haven't slept for almost three days straight but I'm doing fine - patty

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:38:39 -0800

my grandmas house smells like crap so i cant sleep til midnight Tongue Out

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:30 -0800

smile

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:24 -0800

i love sleep

lou6777
lou6777 wrote:
2013-01-13 23:51:37 -0800

i cant sleep until midnight or later some times.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 20:13:42 -0800

i dont sleep until 2

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-13 16:40:07 -0800

oh

Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez wrote:
2013-01-12 19:34:08 -0800

I used to be like you- I could never sleep because I was always watching a movie and listening to music- and it caused my immune system and I was absent from school over 139 times LAST YEAR! I'm lucky I was able to pass last year. I felt so sick, and mopey and icky and I couldn't function at ALL. But.. close your eyes with some calming night sounds (mp3 or your ipod) listen to music you can barely hear, because it looks like you only fall asleep to sound...

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-01-12 16:50:40 -0800

i have this same problem but i never told anyone until now. When i try to stop i would just lay in bed and not sleep. i surch on goggle and it says i got a sleeping dis order do i????

goodtaz8
goodtaz8 wrote:
2013-01-12 15:20:48 -0800

Whatch tv

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-01-12 14:41:22 -0800

I cant sleep period. maybe 4 hours on school nights.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:46 -0800

honour your so weird .-.

-Sαυℓιsм♥
-Sαυℓιsм♥ wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:02 -0800

I be working all night -.-

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2013-01-12 14:23:56 -0800

I just stay on the phone .

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)