Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

OrganicSyndrome
OrganicSyndrome wrote:
2013-01-16 09:12:05 -0800

If you can't sleep place a head of lavender in a
tissue or drop some lavender oil on a cotton bud. Place this under your pillow or inside your pillow
case (the latter works better). This may help you
sleep.

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-01-15 18:21:14 -0800

I have this problem but I go to my bed and just lay there but I don't sleep. Sometimes I do go to sleep but it's only for a couple of hours. I've stayed up for days and nothing really happens to me. I don't get sick or feel tired. I just can't seem to sleep.

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2013-01-15 13:30:27 -0800

That same thing happens to me, I stay on youtube on my phone till midnight then i hake up at 5:30 in the morning Frown

demonspawn0828
demonspawn0828 wrote:
2013-01-15 11:21:36 -0800

me 2 i never want to sleep

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:20 -0800

I have the exact same problem.

kararox101
kararox101 wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:00 -0800

same here im always playin on my ipod and watching movie CANT STOP!!!! Frown

harley001
harley001 wrote:
2013-01-14 14:59:04 -0800

I haven't slept for almost three days straight but I'm doing fine - patty

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:38:39 -0800

my grandmas house smells like crap so i cant sleep til midnight Tongue Out

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:30 -0800

smile

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:24 -0800

i love sleep

lou6777
lou6777 wrote:
2013-01-13 23:51:37 -0800

i cant sleep until midnight or later some times.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 20:13:42 -0800

i dont sleep until 2

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-13 16:40:07 -0800

oh

Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez wrote:
2013-01-12 19:34:08 -0800

I used to be like you- I could never sleep because I was always watching a movie and listening to music- and it caused my immune system and I was absent from school over 139 times LAST YEAR! I'm lucky I was able to pass last year. I felt so sick, and mopey and icky and I couldn't function at ALL. But.. close your eyes with some calming night sounds (mp3 or your ipod) listen to music you can barely hear, because it looks like you only fall asleep to sound...

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-01-12 16:50:40 -0800

i have this same problem but i never told anyone until now. When i try to stop i would just lay in bed and not sleep. i surch on goggle and it says i got a sleeping dis order do i????

goodtaz8
goodtaz8 wrote:
2013-01-12 15:20:48 -0800

Whatch tv

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-01-12 14:41:22 -0800

I cant sleep period. maybe 4 hours on school nights.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:46 -0800

honour your so weird .-.

-Sαυℓιsм♥
-Sαυℓιsм♥ wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:02 -0800

I be working all night -.-

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2013-01-12 14:23:56 -0800

I just stay on the phone .

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (