Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Sleep Deprived

Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portable DVD player in bed. It started when I had a few nightmares and my mom said I could watch a movie in bed. But now I can’t sleep without it! I can’t fall asleep until midnight and in the morning I am so tired. How can I overcome this addiction? Back to Article

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2013-01-15 13:30:27 -0800

That same thing happens to me, I stay on youtube on my phone till midnight then i hake up at 5:30 in the morning Frown

demonspawn0828
demonspawn0828 wrote:
2013-01-15 11:21:36 -0800

me 2 i never want to sleep

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:20 -0800

I have the exact same problem.

kararox101
kararox101 wrote:
2013-01-14 17:06:00 -0800

same here im always playin on my ipod and watching movie CANT STOP!!!! Frown

harley001
harley001 wrote:
2013-01-14 14:59:04 -0800

I haven't slept for almost three days straight but I'm doing fine - patty

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-14 14:38:39 -0800

my grandmas house smells like crap so i cant sleep til midnight Tongue Out

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:30 -0800

smile

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2013-01-14 03:37:24 -0800

i love sleep

lou6777
lou6777 wrote:
2013-01-13 23:51:37 -0800

i cant sleep until midnight or later some times.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 20:13:42 -0800

i dont sleep until 2

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-01-13 16:40:07 -0800

oh

Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez wrote:
2013-01-12 19:34:08 -0800

I used to be like you- I could never sleep because I was always watching a movie and listening to music- and it caused my immune system and I was absent from school over 139 times LAST YEAR! I'm lucky I was able to pass last year. I felt so sick, and mopey and icky and I couldn't function at ALL. But.. close your eyes with some calming night sounds (mp3 or your ipod) listen to music you can barely hear, because it looks like you only fall asleep to sound...

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-01-12 16:50:40 -0800

i have this same problem but i never told anyone until now. When i try to stop i would just lay in bed and not sleep. i surch on goggle and it says i got a sleeping dis order do i????

goodtaz8
goodtaz8 wrote:
2013-01-12 15:20:48 -0800

Whatch tv

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-01-12 14:41:22 -0800

I cant sleep period. maybe 4 hours on school nights.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:46 -0800

honour your so weird .-.

-Sαυℓιsм♥
-Sαυℓιsм♥ wrote:
2013-01-12 14:25:02 -0800

I be working all night -.-

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2013-01-12 14:23:56 -0800

I just stay on the phone .

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-01-12 14:23:54 -0800

I cant sleep either Frown

WHY IS LIFE SO HARD

VFING
VFING wrote:
2013-01-12 14:20:34 -0800

when i got a headache i can't sleep i was up all night long!!!

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
Micro_whyyouneedsleep-micro
If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! L...
Have you ever woken up and found yourself in a sticky situation? You were probably sleepwalking. ...
Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Wel...

kaykay2002