Comments

Fashion Police: 2013 Golden Globes

Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebrities were graded with an epic fail? Find out here. Back to Article

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-12 16:02:17 -0700

Jessica Alba always beautiful.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 16:00:21 -0700

J-Law looks amazing!!

Jae02
Jae02 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:21:21 -0800

Nikki Minajs dress is to short

llissy2love

richkid154 wrote:
2013-02-02 19:24:09 -0800

i agree Raspberry

Joanna Cullen
Joanna Cullen wrote:
2013-01-20 18:46:13 -0800

I agree with the comments about the very bad dresses I love cut outs

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-20 11:39:04 -0800

they are cute

iloveart2431
iloveart2431 wrote:
2013-01-18 19:26:43 -0800

there ok

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2013-01-18 13:05:24 -0800

all of these dresses are ugly

the real ms.diva
the real ms.diva wrote:
2013-01-16 16:22:05 -0800

Lol

the real ms.diva
the real ms.diva wrote:
2013-01-16 16:21:11 -0800

There r so cute red hot dress

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2013-01-16 15:47:09 -0800

They all look AMAZING!

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-01-16 14:45:09 -0800

they so rachet hoes they ugly as f

kstanz

sierra867 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:18:34 -0800

i like the first one

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-15 16:14:17 -0800

They've got sass, I like em

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-01-15 16:13:52 -0800

I love Megan Fox's dress.

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-01-15 16:10:35 -0800

I only like the first one

Kristen_wiig_coco_perez_poll

What's your take on celeb dresses with peek-a-boo cutouts?

• Love it
  • Can take it or leave it
  • Depends on who's wearing it
  • Hate it

Micro_goldenglobes-micro
This year, the 2013 Golden Globe Awards celebrated a landmark 70th anniversary with hosts Amy Poe...
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...
Micro_brave-micro
Kidzworld reviews Disney/Pixar’s Brave, now out for you to take home.
Micro_moonrise-mic
Kidzworld is in Beverly Hills getting to know the teen stars of the new movie Moonrise Kingdom.

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002