Comments

Fashion Police: 2013 Golden Globes

Fashion hits and misses from the 2013 Golden Globes: which stars hit the mark and which celebrities were graded with an epic fail? Find out here. Back to Article

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-12 16:02:17 -0700

Jessica Alba always beautiful.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 16:00:21 -0700

J-Law looks amazing!!

Jae02
Jae02 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:21:21 -0800

Nikki Minajs dress is to short

llissy2love

richkid154 wrote:
2013-02-02 19:24:09 -0800

i agree Raspberry

Joanna Cullen
Joanna Cullen wrote:
2013-01-20 18:46:13 -0800

I agree with the comments about the very bad dresses I love cut outs

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-20 11:39:04 -0800

they are cute

iloveart2431
iloveart2431 wrote:
2013-01-18 19:26:43 -0800

there ok

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2013-01-18 13:05:24 -0800

all of these dresses are ugly

the real ms.diva
the real ms.diva wrote:
2013-01-16 16:22:05 -0800

Lol

the real ms.diva
the real ms.diva wrote:
2013-01-16 16:21:11 -0800

There r so cute red hot dress

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2013-01-16 15:47:09 -0800

They all look AMAZING!

kei kei 123
kei kei 123 wrote:
2013-01-16 14:45:09 -0800

they so rachet hoes they ugly as f

kstanz

sierra867 wrote:
2013-01-15 16:18:34 -0800

i like the first one

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-15 16:14:17 -0800

They've got sass, I like em

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2013-01-15 16:13:52 -0800

I love Megan Fox's dress.

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-01-15 16:10:35 -0800

I only like the first one

Kristen_wiig_coco_perez_poll

What's your take on celeb dresses with peek-a-boo cutouts?

• Love it
  • Can take it or leave it
  • Depends on who's wearing it
  • Hate it

Micro_goldenglobes-micro
This year, the 2013 Golden Globe Awards celebrated a landmark 70th anniversary with hosts Amy Poe...
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...
Micro_brave-micro
Kidzworld reviews Disney/Pixar’s Brave, now out for you to take home.
Micro_moonrise-mic
Kidzworld is in Beverly Hills getting to know the teen stars of the new movie Moonrise Kingdom.

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion