Comments

All About Tea

Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or green, everyone can agree on its soothing, healing qualities. Learn more about this delicious drink! Back to Article

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 12:45:49 -0700

Tea is good. Big Grin

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 02:36:32 -0700

True us English have a morning cuppa but afternoon no not really

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-09-02 02:09:08 -0700

I love a pot of tea when I get home from school. We English don't have Afternoon tea nowadays. I hate how different countries think of us living in Castles, and think that we all have limos and things. I wish people would see that we're just normal people.

GaaraOfTheSand

amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 14:12:26 -0700

InternetOwl: Aah, I see now. Big Grin

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-09-01 14:09:21 -0700

amethystdances: Most people drink hot tea over here. I've never seen it sold either.

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 14:04:40 -0700

InternetOwl: Yes, you didn't know that?

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-09-01 14:04:18 -0700

Tea

Taidoku
Taidoku wrote:
2014-09-01 14:04:05 -0700

ice tea is only a thing if you go to a chinatown or other Asian-populated areas

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 14:03:31 -0700

I like coffee better.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-09-01 14:02:52 -0700

Wait, ice tea is an actual thing in America?

Taidoku
Taidoku wrote:
2014-09-01 14:01:16 -0700

Green Tea is very nice.....so is oolong tea :P

Surupa
Surupa wrote:
2014-04-30 21:12:14 -0700

Ice tea is very good....

lovemyBFFs
lovemyBFFs wrote:
2014-04-30 11:51:52 -0700

Ice Tea peach flavor !! Heaven ! Big Grin

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:13:37 -0700

i love earl grey... and lipton(malaysia)

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-04-30 11:02:29 -0700

I love tea, all kinds of tea. Have it in the morning, have it in the middle of the day.

iNutellaTwilight
iNutellaTwilight wrote:
2014-04-30 10:40:03 -0700

3 tea haters -.- tea is like second to breathing for me

Poll_tea

What's Your Favorite Tea?

• Earl Grey- I like caffeine.
  • Peppermint- so refreshing!
  • Doesn't matter as long as there's plenty of milk and sugar.
  • No tea, coffee all the way.

Micro_eggnog-micro
One of the best things about the holidays is all the festive food that only comes out once a year...
Micro_preview_tea
The weather’s changed and the best way to stay warm is to cozy up in a wool sweater with a nice c...
Micro_soda_micro
S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?”
Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit