Comments

All About Tea

Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or green, everyone can agree on its soothing, healing qualities. Learn more about this delicious drink! Back to Article

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 12:45:49 -0700

Tea is good. Big Grin

Tiffanyunicorn
Tiffanyunicorn wrote:
2014-09-02 02:36:32 -0700

True us English have a morning cuppa but afternoon no not really

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-09-02 02:09:08 -0700

I love a pot of tea when I get home from school. We English don't have Afternoon tea nowadays. I hate how different countries think of us living in Castles, and think that we all have limos and things. I wish people would see that we're just normal people.

GaaraOfTheSand

amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 14:12:26 -0700

InternetOwl: Aah, I see now. Big Grin

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-09-01 14:09:21 -0700

amethystdances: Most people drink hot tea over here. I've never seen it sold either.

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 14:04:40 -0700

InternetOwl: Yes, you didn't know that?

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-09-01 14:04:18 -0700

Tea

Taidoku
Taidoku wrote:
2014-09-01 14:04:05 -0700

ice tea is only a thing if you go to a chinatown or other Asian-populated areas

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 14:03:31 -0700

I like coffee better.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-09-01 14:02:52 -0700

Wait, ice tea is an actual thing in America?

Taidoku
Taidoku wrote:
2014-09-01 14:01:16 -0700

Green Tea is very nice.....so is oolong tea :P

Surupa
Surupa wrote:
2014-04-30 21:12:14 -0700

Ice tea is very good....

lovemyBFFs
lovemyBFFs wrote:
2014-04-30 11:51:52 -0700

Ice Tea peach flavor !! Heaven ! Big Grin

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:13:37 -0700

i love earl grey... and lipton(malaysia)

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-04-30 11:02:29 -0700

I love tea, all kinds of tea. Have it in the morning, have it in the middle of the day.

iNutellaTwilight
iNutellaTwilight wrote:
2014-04-30 10:40:03 -0700

3 tea haters -.- tea is like second to breathing for me

Poll_tea

What's Your Favorite Tea?

• Earl Grey- I like caffeine.
  • Peppermint- so refreshing!
  • Doesn't matter as long as there's plenty of milk and sugar.
  • No tea, coffee all the way.