Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All About Tea

Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or green, everyone can agree on its soothing, healing qualities. Learn more about this delicious drink! Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-12-09 18:33:54 -0800

To keekeow: I feel bad for u ben

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-09 18:17:27 -0800

Sally uses tea for tea parties she forces me to go to xD

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-12-09 18:14:37 -0800

I love tea! Big Grin

2013-10-19 21:57:23 -0700

hghfh

2013-10-19 21:57:20 -0700

hghf

2013-10-19 21:07:52 -0700

hh

2013-10-19 21:07:35 -0700

jh

2013-10-19 21:07:20 -0700

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2013-10-19 21:07:14 -0700

;lk;k;k;k;k

2013-10-19 21:04:10 -0700

##########

2013-10-19 21:04:06 -0700

;l;k;k;

Poll_tea

What's Your Favorite Tea?

• Earl Grey- I like caffeine.
  • Peppermint- so refreshing!
  • Doesn't matter as long as there's plenty of milk and sugar.
  • No tea, coffee all the way.

Micro_eggnog-micro
One of the best things about the holidays is all the festive food that only comes out once a year...
Micro_preview_tea
The weather’s changed and the best way to stay warm is to cozy up in a wool sweater with a nice c...
Micro_soda_micro
S Chik asks: “I love pop but my parents won’t let me drink it. What should I do?”
Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day