Comments

All About Tea

Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or green, everyone can agree on its soothing, healing qualities. Learn more about this delicious drink! Back to Article

rithma

rithma wrote:
2013-10-19 21:03:53 -0700

l

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:46:29 -0700

Sri Lanka is popular for it's tea

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:20:59 -0700

i love tea

LoveHeart3
LoveHeart3 wrote:
2013-06-21 14:45:32 -0700

anyone got ideas for tea to make my mum as a surprise? anyone who has can be my mate. promise. thanks.

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-18 10:49:55 -0700

sweet tea is nice its better

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-18 10:49:29 -0700

most people drink coffee and my mum is a coffee lover tea is last she likes it warm better and I do too. its quite nice cold

littlemillennium
littlemillennium wrote:
2013-06-13 06:12:01 -0700

I consider you’ve created some genuinely exciting points. Not too most people would in reality consider about this the way you simply did. I’m really impressed that there’s a lot about this topic that’s been uncovered and you also did it so tremendously, with a lot class.

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-06-03 12:11:26 -0700

Im not a REALLY big fan, but my mom is CRAZY for sweet tea!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-03 11:57:58 -0700

tea is awesome Big Grin

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-16 16:37:28 -0700

tea and coffee are good. but tea is better it dose not leave a bad taste in my mouth.

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-05-09 14:58:57 -0700

i addicted to BRISK

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-09 14:53:13 -0700

my dad is addicted to coffee XD

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-05-09 14:52:06 -0700

Yeah, I don't really like coffee either. I am a tea person

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-05-09 14:46:32 -0700

And when i say half a cup of sugar i mean litterly i get a meguring cup and full it up and dump it alllll in

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-05-09 14:44:45 -0700

Me to i drink fruit tea and my mom thinks im crazy for puting WAY to much sugar but other wise i wont drink it
(I have tea about one time every 2 months now)

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-09 14:43:51 -0700

i dont even like coffee o_O

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-05-09 14:42:58 -0700

no... its amazing

Poll_tea

What's Your Favorite Tea?

• Earl Grey- I like caffeine.
  • Peppermint- so refreshing!
  • Doesn't matter as long as there's plenty of milk and sugar.
  • No tea, coffee all the way.