Comments

Fashion Trend: Spikey Shoes

Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and whether you like a ballet flat or a towering heel, even if you’re a loafer fan, spikes are poking through across the world of shoes. Back to Article

macyxiao_2573064
macyxiao_2573064 wrote:
2013-10-03 08:20:28 -0700

I like this high heel. I have one pair of chanel high boots, it is very nice bought from chanel shoes uk - www.chanelshoesuk.com. All the shoes nice and cheap.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 11:43:26 -0700

Comments

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 11:32:18 -0700

smile

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-06-28 07:43:22 -0700

Those heels look like they just came off a movie set! They look cool, but they must really hurt. Frustrated

strawberry_16382
strawberry_16382 wrote:
2013-04-26 05:21:38 -0700

Those bags are so cool Big Grin

minnie mouse123
minnie mouse123 wrote:
2013-03-08 15:58:53 -0800

i love the book bag with spikes i want it so bad!!!!

SuperHeroesImagine
SuperHeroesImagine wrote:
2013-02-13 04:36:40 -0800

Those silver spike heels aren't very my taste!
If they can puncture,why make them?:o

Nene2703
Nene2703 wrote:
2013-02-12 15:04:36 -0800

I liked the pink flats and the shorts the most but I won't go spiky. Maybe I will get 1 or 2 pairs of them shoes.

swaggylove
swaggylove wrote:
2013-02-12 15:00:25 -0800

i dont like that back packs i like everything else

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:59:51 -0800

haha i like the backpacks smile

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:58:17 -0800

They all just make me feel creeped out especially the back packs

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:56:48 -0800

I don't like the backpacks -_-

swaggylove
swaggylove wrote:
2013-02-12 14:55:43 -0800

OMG I LOVE THOSE I WANT!!!

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:54:30 -0800

Those are just ugly shoes -_-

-Ily♥
-Ily♥ wrote:
2013-02-06 20:18:15 -0800

Stud shorts ♥ spikey shoes ♥ love them

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-03 04:00:11 -0800

Wow. I will say Cute and Cool!

miss_chloe_2002

lol gurl 99 wrote:
2013-01-26 19:29:29 -0800

ahhh lol dang

lol gurl 99
lol gurl 99 wrote:
2013-01-26 19:19:11 -0800

ok ima tell yall now them high heel shoes is bustin and them book bags is freaking ugly!

Poll-shoes

What Type of Shoes Do You Wear Most?

• I will always wear my flats. I can't help it, they're comfy and cute!
  • My boots! No question! Boots! They got sturdy power and beauty.
  • High heels because heels will always be drop dead gorgeous!
  • If I can't go barefoot, I go for flip flops. I hate shoes!