Comments

Fashion Trend: Spikey Shoes

Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and whether you like a ballet flat or a towering heel, even if you’re a loafer fan, spikes are poking through across the world of shoes. Back to Article

macyxiao_2573064
macyxiao_2573064 wrote:
2013-10-03 08:20:28 -0700

I like this high heel. I have one pair of chanel high boots, it is very nice bought from chanel shoes uk - www.chanelshoesuk.com. All the shoes nice and cheap.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 11:43:26 -0700

Comments

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 11:32:18 -0700

smile

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-06-28 07:43:22 -0700

Those heels look like they just came off a movie set! They look cool, but they must really hurt. Frustrated

strawberry_16382
strawberry_16382 wrote:
2013-04-26 05:21:38 -0700

Those bags are so cool Big Grin

minnie mouse123
minnie mouse123 wrote:
2013-03-08 15:58:53 -0800

i love the book bag with spikes i want it so bad!!!!

SuperHeroesImagine
SuperHeroesImagine wrote:
2013-02-13 04:36:40 -0800

Those silver spike heels aren't very my taste!
If they can puncture,why make them?:o

Nene2703
Nene2703 wrote:
2013-02-12 15:04:36 -0800

I liked the pink flats and the shorts the most but I won't go spiky. Maybe I will get 1 or 2 pairs of them shoes.

swaggylove
swaggylove wrote:
2013-02-12 15:00:25 -0800

i dont like that back packs i like everything else

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:59:51 -0800

haha i like the backpacks smile

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:58:17 -0800

They all just make me feel creeped out especially the back packs

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:56:48 -0800

I don't like the backpacks -_-

swaggylove
swaggylove wrote:
2013-02-12 14:55:43 -0800

OMG I LOVE THOSE I WANT!!!

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:54:30 -0800

Those are just ugly shoes -_-

-Ily♥
-Ily♥ wrote:
2013-02-06 20:18:15 -0800

Stud shorts ♥ spikey shoes ♥ love them

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-03 04:00:11 -0800

Wow. I will say Cute and Cool!

miss_chloe_2002

lol gurl 99 wrote:
2013-01-26 19:29:29 -0800

ahhh lol dang

lol gurl 99
lol gurl 99 wrote:
2013-01-26 19:19:11 -0800

ok ima tell yall now them high heel shoes is bustin and them book bags is freaking ugly!

Poll-shoes

What Type of Shoes Do You Wear Most?

• I will always wear my flats. I can't help it, they're comfy and cute!
  • My boots! No question! Boots! They got sturdy power and beauty.
  • High heels because heels will always be drop dead gorgeous!
  • If I can't go barefoot, I go for flip flops. I hate shoes!

Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!