Comments

Fashion Trend: Spikey Shoes

Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and whether you like a ballet flat or a towering heel, even if you’re a loafer fan, spikes are poking through across the world of shoes. Back to Article

macyxiao_2573064
macyxiao_2573064 wrote:
2013-10-03 08:20:28 -0700

I like this high heel. I have one pair of chanel high boots, it is very nice bought from chanel shoes uk - www.chanelshoesuk.com. All the shoes nice and cheap.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 11:43:26 -0700

Comments

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-14 11:32:18 -0700

smile

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-06-28 07:43:22 -0700

Those heels look like they just came off a movie set! They look cool, but they must really hurt. Frustrated

strawberry_16382
strawberry_16382 wrote:
2013-04-26 05:21:38 -0700

Those bags are so cool Big Grin

minnie mouse123
minnie mouse123 wrote:
2013-03-08 15:58:53 -0800

i love the book bag with spikes i want it so bad!!!!

SuperHeroesImagine
SuperHeroesImagine wrote:
2013-02-13 04:36:40 -0800

Those silver spike heels aren't very my taste!
If they can puncture,why make them?:o

Nene2703
Nene2703 wrote:
2013-02-12 15:04:36 -0800

I liked the pink flats and the shorts the most but I won't go spiky. Maybe I will get 1 or 2 pairs of them shoes.

swaggylove
swaggylove wrote:
2013-02-12 15:00:25 -0800

i dont like that back packs i like everything else

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:59:51 -0800

haha i like the backpacks smile

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:58:17 -0800

They all just make me feel creeped out especially the back packs

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:56:48 -0800

I don't like the backpacks -_-

swaggylove
swaggylove wrote:
2013-02-12 14:55:43 -0800

OMG I LOVE THOSE I WANT!!!

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-02-12 14:54:30 -0800

Those are just ugly shoes -_-

-Ily♥
-Ily♥ wrote:
2013-02-06 20:18:15 -0800

Stud shorts ♥ spikey shoes ♥ love them

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-03 04:00:11 -0800

Wow. I will say Cute and Cool!

miss_chloe_2002

lol gurl 99 wrote:
2013-01-26 19:29:29 -0800

ahhh lol dang

lol gurl 99
lol gurl 99 wrote:
2013-01-26 19:19:11 -0800

ok ima tell yall now them high heel shoes is bustin and them book bags is freaking ugly!

Poll-shoes

What Type of Shoes Do You Wear Most?

• I will always wear my flats. I can't help it, they're comfy and cute!
  • My boots! No question! Boots! They got sturdy power and beauty.
  • High heels because heels will always be drop dead gorgeous!
  • If I can't go barefoot, I go for flip flops. I hate shoes!

Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?