Comments

Fashion Trend: Spikey Shoes

Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and whether you like a ballet flat or a towering heel, even if you’re a loafer fan, spikes are poking through across the world of shoes. Back to Article

yunetta-was-here
yunetta-was-here wrote:
2013-01-15 18:47:05 -0800

cute nice weapon to have lol

kayleeawsomeness
kayleeawsomeness wrote:
2013-01-15 18:46:02 -0800

these r so cute

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-15 18:13:15 -0800

a easier way to get poked on in the halls of school! OUCH! not cute if it it hurts

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-15 17:56:26 -0800

what the heck?

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-01-15 17:52:54 -0800

the heels and the jeans are but not the flats smh

swaggerlove246

Awesome Girls rocks wrote:
2013-01-15 17:26:28 -0800

i agree with you

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2013-01-15 17:15:35 -0800

my mom has spiky heals there cute because of the color and there isn't spikes all over the shoe only the heal

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2013-01-15 15:52:49 -0800

I would NOT get any of these

lettermen1999

Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-01-15 15:22:19 -0800

Lol

Broken heartz
Broken heartz wrote:
2013-01-15 15:21:40 -0800

These are ugly why would some one where that?

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-01-15 15:14:25 -0800

Noo No, I like LeBrons Better

Poll-shoes

What Type of Shoes Do You Wear Most?

• I will always wear my flats. I can't help it, they're comfy and cute!
  • My boots! No question! Boots! They got sturdy power and beauty.
  • High heels because heels will always be drop dead gorgeous!
  • If I can't go barefoot, I go for flip flops. I hate shoes!

Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel