Comments

Fashion Trend: Spikey Shoes

Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and whether you like a ballet flat or a towering heel, even if you’re a loafer fan, spikes are poking through across the world of shoes. Back to Article

yunetta-was-here
yunetta-was-here wrote:
2013-01-15 18:47:05 -0800

cute nice weapon to have lol

kayleeawsomeness
kayleeawsomeness wrote:
2013-01-15 18:46:02 -0800

these r so cute

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-15 18:13:15 -0800

a easier way to get poked on in the halls of school! OUCH! not cute if it it hurts

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-15 17:56:26 -0800

what the heck?

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-01-15 17:52:54 -0800

the heels and the jeans are but not the flats smh

swaggerlove246

Awesome Girls rocks wrote:
2013-01-15 17:26:28 -0800

i agree with you

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2013-01-15 17:15:35 -0800

my mom has spiky heals there cute because of the color and there isn't spikes all over the shoe only the heal

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2013-01-15 15:52:49 -0800

I would NOT get any of these

lettermen1999

Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-01-15 15:22:19 -0800

Lol

Broken heartz
Broken heartz wrote:
2013-01-15 15:21:40 -0800

These are ugly why would some one where that?

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-01-15 15:14:25 -0800

Noo No, I like LeBrons Better

Poll-shoes

What Type of Shoes Do You Wear Most?

• I will always wear my flats. I can't help it, they're comfy and cute!
  • My boots! No question! Boots! They got sturdy power and beauty.
  • High heels because heels will always be drop dead gorgeous!
  • If I can't go barefoot, I go for flip flops. I hate shoes!

Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.