Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

Rebeccabutterfly123
Rebeccabutterfly123 wrote:
2014-11-19 08:41:33 -0800

you do need to break up with your bf because that is kinda controling

richlove123
richlove123 wrote:
2014-11-19 08:41:24 -0800

you need to be strong and stand up for yourself

Harvinnix21
Harvinnix21 wrote:
2014-11-19 07:41:57 -0800

Yep i think any man who tells you what to do sould get a broken heart

Daysha123
Daysha123 wrote:
2014-11-19 07:35:12 -0800

Girl you need to break up with him that means he doesn't trust you if he won't let you walk to lunch with your friends that's just very immature and you need to tell him that needs to grow up because if he doesn't your going to break up with him girl you need to Handel your business because next thing you know he gonna be threat hiring people not to talk to you

heavyd612
heavyd612 wrote:
2014-09-11 18:52:25 -0700

frfr gurl dont trip tell him to back off he doesn't have to have to worry talk to him it doesn't really matter as long as u love each other forever

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-11 18:21:02 -0700

Pfft Idc wut a girl does long as she only loves me forever if I had a gf

Breanna_777
Breanna_777 wrote:
2014-09-11 18:16:28 -0700

I'm used to hanging out with mainly guys..& My boyfriend hates it.. is it wrong that he gets super jealous and tells me "if you cared about me you wouldn't talk to any guys" Like, all my friends are guys..i don't flirt at all. I already have a great boyfriend.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:39:28 -0700

Seriously ...

angelinaa
angelinaa wrote:
2014-06-12 14:28:46 -0700

"Ight that right babe." He can't see that comment. Step off, know your place. & Don't let ANYONE boss you around not even some boy toy.

Loveyouforever000
Loveyouforever000 wrote:
2014-05-23 08:16:35 -0700

Really

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-05-23 07:35:03 -0700

I will control cz im jealous

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:36:55 -0700

That crazy , my baby knows better.
Ight that right babe!!?!?!

asia2cute4u
asia2cute4u wrote:
2014-05-22 18:13:21 -0700

mahn i would letmy bay control me on regular basis

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:04:55 -0700

Mann a boy will never control mah shid I wish a nivva would

CCscratcher
CCscratcher wrote:
2014-05-14 18:38:38 -0700

Tell your boyfriend that you think he is too controlling, and would appreciate if he let you spend time with other people too. Tell him that if he keeps this up, the relationship won't work. If he doesn't agree, then tell him you need a break from the relationship.

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:36:30 -0700

Something need to change in the relationship
or the relationship must end

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:58:22 -0700

thts true shyanne101

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:55:31 -0700

A real man won't treat no woman that way. He will love her and treat her with respect

demonangle15
demonangle15 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:04:05 -0700

my guy better not do that and he knows this and i know how she feels i went thought the same thing last month

Lamont61
Lamont61 wrote:
2014-04-09 10:24:52 -0700

that mess up

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

wwefan90
wwefan90 posted in Family Issues:
my mom is not around has not been fore 16 years
jaymir2cool14
at should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i don i would read the bible every time ur mom argues, go some were and say dis OUR FATHER, WHO ARE IN HEAVEN HOLLOW BE THY NAME, THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IN HEAVEN, GIVE US THIS DAY ARE DAILEY BREAD AND FORGIVE US ARE DEPTS AS WE FORGIVE ARE DEPTERS, FOR THYNESS THY KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN, [friend request me]
FudgeBrownies
my dad lives in Illinois so he cant be around to help out like he should be. but my mom likes to start arguing about him supposedly abandoned me and all that.... what should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i dont get grounded for arguing back with attitude.....what should i do?
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Friends:
If it's a one-off, then she's probably your friend- we all have our flaws. But it sounds like she's constantly doing this- your friend's probably a foe. Talk about it with her- ask her why she's doing this/that to you.
rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.