Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:58:22 -0700

thts true shyanne101

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:55:31 -0700

A real man won't treat no woman that way. He will love her and treat her with respect

demonangle15
demonangle15 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:04:05 -0700

my guy better not do that and he knows this and i know how she feels i went thought the same thing last month

Lamont61
Lamont61 wrote:
2014-04-09 10:24:52 -0700

that mess up

yaboyrockell
yaboyrockell wrote:
2014-04-09 09:36:55 -0700

dont treat a girl like that let her do her

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-04-09 06:40:28 -0700

he sound like my ex but my is worst

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-04-08 12:39:53 -0700

Woah atleaat let the girl talk to her friends

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:01:18 -0800

yeah I agree with emobunny

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-21 06:26:35 -0800

I hate when they control tho

Emobunny
Emobunny wrote:
2014-01-17 07:57:42 -0800

No Offense dude, but that ain't right. You are being a bit controlling. Let her talk to her friends, Sheesh!

footballboy14
footballboy14 wrote:
2014-01-16 20:56:54 -0800

I'm not controlling I just love her

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-16 20:01:12 -0800

leave him

doggirl123
doggirl123 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:57:59 -0800

u should break up

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-02 15:23:24 -0800

If a boyfriend controls you to do stuff that you dont wanna do then tell him but if that doesnt work...-pulls out a knife- You make him stop....

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-02 15:18:26 -0800

to shushu21 : YOU GO GIRL

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-02 15:01:11 -0800

either break up with him or ask him why

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:04:52 -0800

If you let him treat you like that then he'll think it's acceptable behaviour and so will his friends. Check out and don't look back.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:09:34 -0800

he is too controlling before u know it u wont even be able to talk to ur teacher or princalple so break up time sister

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:57:04 -0800

To controlling

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:13:28 -0800

yes he is to controlllive and end up killing u break up with him 3 reasons why 1.he a crazy as heck 2. he is taking advantage of you he can tell you who to befriends whith or not that is silly he cant tell you what to do who he think he is telling you who to hang with and he should only worrie about your feelings and his love for u he should sit his ass down and shut his mouth with his judigy self

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D