Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

heavyd612
heavyd612 wrote:
2014-09-11 18:52:25 -0700

frfr gurl dont trip tell him to back off he doesn't have to have to worry talk to him it doesn't really matter as long as u love each other forever

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-11 18:21:02 -0700

Pfft Idc wut a girl does long as she only loves me forever if I had a gf

Breanna_777
Breanna_777 wrote:
2014-09-11 18:16:28 -0700

I'm used to hanging out with mainly guys..& My boyfriend hates it.. is it wrong that he gets super jealous and tells me "if you cared about me you wouldn't talk to any guys" Like, all my friends are guys..i don't flirt at all. I already have a great boyfriend.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:39:28 -0700

Seriously ...

angelinaa
angelinaa wrote:
2014-06-12 14:28:46 -0700

"Ight that right babe." He can't see that comment. Step off, know your place. & Don't let ANYONE boss you around not even some boy toy.

Loveyouforever000
Loveyouforever000 wrote:
2014-05-23 08:16:35 -0700

Really

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-05-23 07:35:03 -0700

I will control cz im jealous

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:36:55 -0700

That crazy , my baby knows better.
Ight that right babe!!?!?!

asia2cute4u
asia2cute4u wrote:
2014-05-22 18:13:21 -0700

mahn i would letmy bay control me on regular basis

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:04:55 -0700

Mann a boy will never control mah shid I wish a nivva would

CCscratcher
CCscratcher wrote:
2014-05-14 18:38:38 -0700

Tell your boyfriend that you think he is too controlling, and would appreciate if he let you spend time with other people too. Tell him that if he keeps this up, the relationship won't work. If he doesn't agree, then tell him you need a break from the relationship.

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:36:30 -0700

Something need to change in the relationship
or the relationship must end

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:58:22 -0700

thts true shyanne101

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:55:31 -0700

A real man won't treat no woman that way. He will love her and treat her with respect

demonangle15
demonangle15 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:04:05 -0700

my guy better not do that and he knows this and i know how she feels i went thought the same thing last month

Lamont61
Lamont61 wrote:
2014-04-09 10:24:52 -0700

that mess up

yaboyrockell
yaboyrockell wrote:
2014-04-09 09:36:55 -0700

dont treat a girl like that let her do her

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-04-09 06:40:28 -0700

he sound like my ex but my is worst

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-04-08 12:39:53 -0700

Woah atleaat let the girl talk to her friends

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:01:18 -0800

yeah I agree with emobunny

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D