Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

heavyd612
heavyd612 wrote:
2014-09-11 18:52:25 -0700

frfr gurl dont trip tell him to back off he doesn't have to have to worry talk to him it doesn't really matter as long as u love each other forever

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-11 18:21:02 -0700

Pfft Idc wut a girl does long as she only loves me forever if I had a gf

Breanna_777
Breanna_777 wrote:
2014-09-11 18:16:28 -0700

I'm used to hanging out with mainly guys..& My boyfriend hates it.. is it wrong that he gets super jealous and tells me "if you cared about me you wouldn't talk to any guys" Like, all my friends are guys..i don't flirt at all. I already have a great boyfriend.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:39:28 -0700

Seriously ...

angelinaa
angelinaa wrote:
2014-06-12 14:28:46 -0700

"Ight that right babe." He can't see that comment. Step off, know your place. & Don't let ANYONE boss you around not even some boy toy.

Loveyouforever000
Loveyouforever000 wrote:
2014-05-23 08:16:35 -0700

Really

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-05-23 07:35:03 -0700

I will control cz im jealous

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:36:55 -0700

That crazy , my baby knows better.
Ight that right babe!!?!?!

asia2cute4u
asia2cute4u wrote:
2014-05-22 18:13:21 -0700

mahn i would letmy bay control me on regular basis

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:04:55 -0700

Mann a boy will never control mah shid I wish a nivva would

CCscratcher
CCscratcher wrote:
2014-05-14 18:38:38 -0700

Tell your boyfriend that you think he is too controlling, and would appreciate if he let you spend time with other people too. Tell him that if he keeps this up, the relationship won't work. If he doesn't agree, then tell him you need a break from the relationship.

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:36:30 -0700

Something need to change in the relationship
or the relationship must end

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:58:22 -0700

thts true shyanne101

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-04-11 10:55:31 -0700

A real man won't treat no woman that way. He will love her and treat her with respect

demonangle15
demonangle15 wrote:
2014-04-11 06:04:05 -0700

my guy better not do that and he knows this and i know how she feels i went thought the same thing last month

Lamont61
Lamont61 wrote:
2014-04-09 10:24:52 -0700

that mess up

yaboyrockell
yaboyrockell wrote:
2014-04-09 09:36:55 -0700

dont treat a girl like that let her do her

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-04-09 06:40:28 -0700

he sound like my ex but my is worst

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-04-08 12:39:53 -0700

Woah atleaat let the girl talk to her friends

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:01:18 -0800

yeah I agree with emobunny

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)