Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-16 20:01:12 -0800

leave him

doggirl123
doggirl123 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:57:59 -0800

u should break up

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-02 15:23:24 -0800

If a boyfriend controls you to do stuff that you dont wanna do then tell him but if that doesnt work...-pulls out a knife- You make him stop....

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-02 15:18:26 -0800

to shushu21 : YOU GO GIRL

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-02 15:01:11 -0800

either break up with him or ask him why

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:04:52 -0800

If you let him treat you like that then he'll think it's acceptable behaviour and so will his friends. Check out and don't look back.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:09:34 -0800

he is too controlling before u know it u wont even be able to talk to ur teacher or princalple so break up time sister

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:57:04 -0800

To controlling

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:13:28 -0800

yes he is to controlllive and end up killing u break up with him 3 reasons why 1.he a crazy as heck 2. he is taking advantage of you he can tell you who to befriends whith or not that is silly he cant tell you what to do who he think he is telling you who to hang with and he should only worrie about your feelings and his love for u he should sit his ass down and shut his mouth with his judigy self

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2013-11-17 00:06:09 -0800

too controlling

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:10:43 -0700

my boyfriend is the same way

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:57:25 -0700

You should at least be able to walk with your friends

VanillaBerry
VanillaBerry wrote:
2013-09-01 19:02:57 -0700

Don't let him do that to u!!!! you are ur own person... If he continues... tell someone u really trust and see wht there advice is

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 17:39:57 -0700

If it continues do a dramatic break up.

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:07:12 -0700

I think if you wanna be happy break up with him but if he makes you happy then tell him that he is to controlling and if that doesn't work you have to break his heart.

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-30 17:55:26 -0700

2 controlling tottally you should tell him but if continues dump him yo
Haha did you read how I talked hilarious

poppingbubbles
poppingbubbles wrote:
2013-07-09 20:27:59 -0700

controlling tell him and it continues dump him

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2013-07-09 15:37:57 -0700

he is tooo contornling

lilemochick9
lilemochick9 wrote:
2013-07-09 15:34:15 -0700

just find someone else. if he controls u that means he doesnt recognized what a good person u are, and hes not the right one. i know it may be hard to move on but trust me he's not the right one, but u will find the right one

lod2223
lod2223 wrote:
2013-06-24 09:17:46 -0700

Find somebody new

If your sad about your boyfriend controlling then maybe you should find someone else to love ya know I used to control my gf and she broke up with me Sad but I'm over her now I've gotta girl named tawni sewell and I'm proud of it I love her I ain't controlling I didn't love the other girl I just wanted a gf and she was the only one I know would accept and she did drugs too plus she drank and smoked I wanted to get rid of her but I coulden't say that we should

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes posted in Friends:
Well, my advice is to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about the matter. If she does not want to stop bullying the other girls that you are friends with, break off the friendship. I hope this helped with your problem!
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this