Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-21 06:26:35 -0800

I hate when they control tho

Emobunny
Emobunny wrote:
2014-01-17 07:57:42 -0800

No Offense dude, but that ain't right. You are being a bit controlling. Let her talk to her friends, Sheesh!

footballboy14
footballboy14 wrote:
2014-01-16 20:56:54 -0800

I'm not controlling I just love her

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-16 20:01:12 -0800

leave him

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:57:59 -0800

u should break up

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-02 15:23:24 -0800

If a boyfriend controls you to do stuff that you dont wanna do then tell him but if that doesnt work...-pulls out a knife- You make him stop....

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-02 15:18:26 -0800

to shushu21 : YOU GO GIRL

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-02 15:01:11 -0800

either break up with him or ask him why

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:04:52 -0800

If you let him treat you like that then he'll think it's acceptable behaviour and so will his friends. Check out and don't look back.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:09:34 -0800

he is too controlling before u know it u wont even be able to talk to ur teacher or princalple so break up time sister

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:57:04 -0800

To controlling

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:13:28 -0800

yes he is to controlllive and end up killing u break up with him 3 reasons why 1.he a crazy as heck 2. he is taking advantage of you he can tell you who to befriends whith or not that is silly he cant tell you what to do who he think he is telling you who to hang with and he should only worrie about your feelings and his love for u he should sit his ass down and shut his mouth with his judigy self

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2013-11-17 00:06:09 -0800

too controlling

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:10:43 -0700

my boyfriend is the same way

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:57:25 -0700

You should at least be able to walk with your friends

VanillaBerry
VanillaBerry wrote:
2013-09-01 19:02:57 -0700

Don't let him do that to u!!!! you are ur own person... If he continues... tell someone u really trust and see wht there advice is

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 17:39:57 -0700

If it continues do a dramatic break up.

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:07:12 -0700

I think if you wanna be happy break up with him but if he makes you happy then tell him that he is to controlling and if that doesn't work you have to break his heart.

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-30 17:55:26 -0700

2 controlling tottally you should tell him but if continues dump him yo
Haha did you read how I talked hilarious

poppingbubbles
poppingbubbles wrote:
2013-07-09 20:27:59 -0700

controlling tell him and it continues dump him

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay