Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

yaboyrockell
yaboyrockell wrote:
2014-04-09 09:36:55 -0700

dont treat a girl like that let her do her

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-04-09 06:40:28 -0700

he sound like my ex but my is worst

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-04-08 12:39:53 -0700

Woah atleaat let the girl talk to her friends

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:01:18 -0800

yeah I agree with emobunny

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-21 06:26:35 -0800

I hate when they control tho

Emobunny
Emobunny wrote:
2014-01-17 07:57:42 -0800

No Offense dude, but that ain't right. You are being a bit controlling. Let her talk to her friends, Sheesh!

footballboy14
footballboy14 wrote:
2014-01-16 20:56:54 -0800

I'm not controlling I just love her

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-16 20:01:12 -0800

leave him

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:57:59 -0800

u should break up

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-02 15:23:24 -0800

If a boyfriend controls you to do stuff that you dont wanna do then tell him but if that doesnt work...-pulls out a knife- You make him stop....

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-02 15:18:26 -0800

to shushu21 : YOU GO GIRL

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-02 15:01:11 -0800

either break up with him or ask him why

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:04:52 -0800

If you let him treat you like that then he'll think it's acceptable behaviour and so will his friends. Check out and don't look back.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:09:34 -0800

he is too controlling before u know it u wont even be able to talk to ur teacher or princalple so break up time sister

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:57:04 -0800

To controlling

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:13:28 -0800

yes he is to controlllive and end up killing u break up with him 3 reasons why 1.he a crazy as heck 2. he is taking advantage of you he can tell you who to befriends whith or not that is silly he cant tell you what to do who he think he is telling you who to hang with and he should only worrie about your feelings and his love for u he should sit his ass down and shut his mouth with his judigy self

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2013-11-17 00:06:09 -0800

too controlling

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:10:43 -0700

my boyfriend is the same way

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:57:25 -0700

You should at least be able to walk with your friends

VanillaBerry
VanillaBerry wrote:
2013-09-01 19:02:57 -0700

Don't let him do that to u!!!! you are ur own person... If he continues... tell someone u really trust and see wht there advice is

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.