Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-21 06:26:35 -0800

I hate when they control tho

Emobunny
Emobunny wrote:
2014-01-17 07:57:42 -0800

No Offense dude, but that ain't right. You are being a bit controlling. Let her talk to her friends, Sheesh!

footballboy14
footballboy14 wrote:
2014-01-16 20:56:54 -0800

I'm not controlling I just love her

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-16 20:01:12 -0800

leave him

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:57:59 -0800

u should break up

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-02 15:23:24 -0800

If a boyfriend controls you to do stuff that you dont wanna do then tell him but if that doesnt work...-pulls out a knife- You make him stop....

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-02 15:18:26 -0800

to shushu21 : YOU GO GIRL

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-01-02 15:01:11 -0800

either break up with him or ask him why

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:04:52 -0800

If you let him treat you like that then he'll think it's acceptable behaviour and so will his friends. Check out and don't look back.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 21:09:34 -0800

he is too controlling before u know it u wont even be able to talk to ur teacher or princalple so break up time sister

kileystar247
kileystar247 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:57:04 -0800

To controlling

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 16:13:28 -0800

yes he is to controlllive and end up killing u break up with him 3 reasons why 1.he a crazy as heck 2. he is taking advantage of you he can tell you who to befriends whith or not that is silly he cant tell you what to do who he think he is telling you who to hang with and he should only worrie about your feelings and his love for u he should sit his ass down and shut his mouth with his judigy self

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2013-11-17 00:06:09 -0800

too controlling

hipeople113
hipeople113 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:10:43 -0700

my boyfriend is the same way

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:57:25 -0700

You should at least be able to walk with your friends

VanillaBerry
VanillaBerry wrote:
2013-09-01 19:02:57 -0700

Don't let him do that to u!!!! you are ur own person... If he continues... tell someone u really trust and see wht there advice is

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 17:39:57 -0700

If it continues do a dramatic break up.

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:07:12 -0700

I think if you wanna be happy break up with him but if he makes you happy then tell him that he is to controlling and if that doesn't work you have to break his heart.

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-30 17:55:26 -0700

2 controlling tottally you should tell him but if continues dump him yo
Haha did you read how I talked hilarious

poppingbubbles
poppingbubbles wrote:
2013-07-09 20:27:59 -0700

controlling tell him and it continues dump him

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

TheLuckyBean
TheLuckyBean posted in Style:
I feel the same way
FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!