Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 17:39:57 -0700

If it continues do a dramatic break up.

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:07:12 -0700

I think if you wanna be happy break up with him but if he makes you happy then tell him that he is to controlling and if that doesn't work you have to break his heart.

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-30 17:55:26 -0700

2 controlling tottally you should tell him but if continues dump him yo
Haha did you read how I talked hilarious

poppingbubbles
poppingbubbles wrote:
2013-07-09 20:27:59 -0700

controlling tell him and it continues dump him

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2013-07-09 15:37:57 -0700

he is tooo contornling

lilemochick9_1983925
lilemochick9_1983925 wrote:
2013-07-09 15:34:15 -0700

just find someone else. if he controls u that means he doesnt recognized what a good person u are, and hes not the right one. i know it may be hard to move on but trust me he's not the right one, but u will find the right one

lod2223
lod2223 wrote:
2013-06-24 09:17:46 -0700

Find somebody new

If your sad about your boyfriend controlling then maybe you should find someone else to love ya know I used to control my gf and she broke up with me Sad but I'm over her now I've gotta girl named tawni sewell and I'm proud of it I love her I ain't controlling I didn't love the other girl I just wanted a gf and she was the only one I know would accept and she did drugs too plus she drank and smoked I wanted to get rid of her but I coulden't say that we should

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-24 08:11:12 -0700

im too young to but i had 3 bfs in real life before

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-06-21 07:26:51 -0700

i have a boyfriend but we hold hands no kissing unless the cheek counts.

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:24:42 -0700

i am single... i am so happy!!! Well v r 2 young to had a bf right now... maybe after 18...

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-15 17:16:52 -0700

This why I'm happy im single

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-15 17:11:02 -0700

Your telling me they or they DID act like they controlled almost everything...But hey ill woop him jk

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:35:11 -0700

probaly but tell him how you feel and if he yells at you punch him or if he says he is trying to protect you with his love kiss him

owlsowlsowls
owlsowlsowls wrote:
2013-06-04 14:20:12 -0700

your boyfriend is probably just scared that he will lose you, and he is too scared to risk it. If you are getting mad at him, talk about it and don't be afraid to ASK!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:58:02 -0700

jealousy is a useless emotion. your bf is too strict .-.

caitlin0504

2013-04-27 19:28:14 -0700

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 19:24:42 -0700

Lol Brandon!!!!
Hahaha ur so slow but true true true!!!
Yeah he is one and she is too!

emo guy 101
emo guy 101 wrote:
2013-04-27 16:19:17 -0700

Ahhh I don't need to dill with it lol

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.