Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-24 08:11:12 -0700

im too young to but i had 3 bfs in real life before

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-06-21 07:26:51 -0700

i have a boyfriend but we hold hands no kissing unless the cheek counts.

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:24:42 -0700

i am single... i am so happy!!! Well v r 2 young to had a bf right now... maybe after 18...

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-15 17:16:52 -0700

This why I'm happy im single

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-15 17:11:02 -0700

Your telling me they or they DID act like they controlled almost everything...But hey ill woop him jk

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:35:11 -0700

probaly but tell him how you feel and if he yells at you punch him or if he says he is trying to protect you with his love kiss him

owlsowlsowls
owlsowlsowls wrote:
2013-06-04 14:20:12 -0700

your boyfriend is probably just scared that he will lose you, and he is too scared to risk it. If you are getting mad at him, talk about it and don't be afraid to ASK!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:58:02 -0700

jealousy is a useless emotion. your bf is too strict .-.

caitlin0504

2013-04-27 19:28:14 -0700

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 19:24:42 -0700

Lol Brandon!!!!
Hahaha ur so slow but true true true!!!
Yeah he is one and she is too!

emo guy 101
emo guy 101 wrote:
2013-04-27 16:19:17 -0700

Ahhh I don't need to dill with it lol

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2013-04-27 14:10:57 -0700

I really don't have to deal with this because I date mostly girls

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-04-27 14:02:18 -0700

Wish avnother boy wud try n control me he gone have a hammer to his head

You'reMineForever ❤;
You'reMineForever ❤; wrote:
2013-04-27 13:59:48 -0700

XD Jake is a cheating ays H to the O to the E and he is very controlling

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 13:57:22 -0700

I wanna forget the RECENT BF......... Controlling....No I dunno....
Frown

peacegirl771
peacegirl771 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:53:10 -0700

add me ppl

Mariah34521-MA
Mariah34521-MA wrote:
2013-04-13 23:42:22 -0700

Okay be like that I'm not staying on this I'm going to sleep have fun Frustrated

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-13 23:39:52 -0700

WHO ARE U TALKING ABOUT !????!?? TEALLY?!? I MEAN RESLLY!!!

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour