Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 17:39:57 -0700

If it continues do a dramatic break up.

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-31 18:07:12 -0700

I think if you wanna be happy break up with him but if he makes you happy then tell him that he is to controlling and if that doesn't work you have to break his heart.

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-30 17:55:26 -0700

2 controlling tottally you should tell him but if continues dump him yo
Haha did you read how I talked hilarious

poppingbubbles
poppingbubbles wrote:
2013-07-09 20:27:59 -0700

controlling tell him and it continues dump him

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2013-07-09 15:37:57 -0700

he is tooo contornling

lilemochick9_1983925
lilemochick9_1983925 wrote:
2013-07-09 15:34:15 -0700

just find someone else. if he controls u that means he doesnt recognized what a good person u are, and hes not the right one. i know it may be hard to move on but trust me he's not the right one, but u will find the right one

lod2223
lod2223 wrote:
2013-06-24 09:17:46 -0700

Find somebody new

If your sad about your boyfriend controlling then maybe you should find someone else to love ya know I used to control my gf and she broke up with me Sad but I'm over her now I've gotta girl named tawni sewell and I'm proud of it I love her I ain't controlling I didn't love the other girl I just wanted a gf and she was the only one I know would accept and she did drugs too plus she drank and smoked I wanted to get rid of her but I coulden't say that we should

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-24 08:11:12 -0700

im too young to but i had 3 bfs in real life before

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-06-21 07:26:51 -0700

i have a boyfriend but we hold hands no kissing unless the cheek counts.

diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2013-06-17 16:24:42 -0700

i am single... i am so happy!!! Well v r 2 young to had a bf right now... maybe after 18...

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-15 17:16:52 -0700

This why I'm happy im single

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-15 17:11:02 -0700

Your telling me they or they DID act like they controlled almost everything...But hey ill woop him jk

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 09:35:11 -0700

probaly but tell him how you feel and if he yells at you punch him or if he says he is trying to protect you with his love kiss him

owlsowlsowls
owlsowlsowls wrote:
2013-06-04 14:20:12 -0700

your boyfriend is probably just scared that he will lose you, and he is too scared to risk it. If you are getting mad at him, talk about it and don't be afraid to ASK!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:58:02 -0700

jealousy is a useless emotion. your bf is too strict .-.

caitlin0504

2013-04-27 19:28:14 -0700

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-27 19:24:42 -0700

Lol Brandon!!!!
Hahaha ur so slow but true true true!!!
Yeah he is one and she is too!

emo guy 101
emo guy 101 wrote:
2013-04-27 16:19:17 -0700

Ahhh I don't need to dill with it lol

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
reply 1 day