Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 15:50:16 -0700

I did not say ur controlling!
Frustrated
Lol....
I was just answer the crazy xoxo question!

Andie_The_Great
Andie_The_Great wrote:
2013-04-06 15:49:05 -0700

Some guys are just to controlling grr it makes me mad to have a bf like that

Jakey-boo
Jakey-boo wrote:
2013-04-06 15:47:45 -0700

Tyonnia I'm NOT controlling. im protective over u because I don't want too hurt u like I did before because I care about u!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-06 15:43:41 -0700

Yss there a article about BF cheating!!! GUess not!!!
smile b-u-m-m-e-r!!!!
Lmbo! well to answer the article Q i really dont knw!!! all that too welll i think so idk

kkgirl0902
kkgirl0902 wrote:
2013-04-05 07:37:58 -0700

alot of boyfriends are way to controlling because their jealus ive been through it to

kkgirl0902
kkgirl0902 wrote:
2013-04-05 07:37:26 -0700

alot of boyfriends are way to controlling because their jealusive been through it to

Electronica
Electronica wrote:
2013-04-04 14:37:00 -0700

i read this book called The Year I Turned Sixteen, and in the 'Laurel' chapter, her new boyfriend, Jack, was way too clingy and almost never left her side. she eventually got annoyed and broke up with him. i think that you should talk with your bf and discuss the things that make you uncomfortable.

country chick101
country chick101 wrote:
2013-03-28 19:46:57 -0700

if i were him trust me i would be at least a little mad you werent dancing with me just be more close to him and and not other boys

lovebugsolver
lovebugsolver wrote:
2013-03-23 02:31:23 -0700

it sounds a bit like abuse. look at some videos of girls been abused in a relationship.

SkinnyTee
SkinnyTee wrote:
2013-03-18 14:58:16 -0700

he is to controlled

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-03-18 14:51:52 -0700

cool

seanfan97
seanfan97 wrote:
2013-03-18 14:39:53 -0700

i think him not wanting u to flirt with other guys is okay and not wanting u to dance with other guys is normal your with him and he just doesn't want u to fall for another guy

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-17 16:52:39 -0700

Eh yes! Grin

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-16 15:15:42 -0700

HAhah he WASSSSSSSSS
Controling
no no he he wasnt i was kidding he was great!! most of the time!

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:09:09 -0800

yes he is ch33ting on u so get a life. btw he iz cheetin on u wit me.

Mamasboy16
Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:07:28 -0800

No! I would never kill you. You're too nice and pretty to be killed.

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:06:10 -0800

Mamasboy: -.- Kill me now why don't you?

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:05:50 -0800

LOL

Mamasboy16
Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:05:49 -0800

Im the kinda boy who just likes to help people

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:05:28 -0800

call the undertaker my bad

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day