Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

seanfan97
seanfan97 wrote:
2013-03-18 14:39:53 -0700

i think him not wanting u to flirt with other guys is okay and not wanting u to dance with other guys is normal your with him and he just doesn't want u to fall for another guy

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-17 16:52:39 -0700

Eh yes! Grin

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-16 15:15:42 -0700

HAhah he WASSSSSSSSS
Controling
no no he he wasnt i was kidding he was great!! most of the time!

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:09:09 -0800

yes he is ch33ting on u so get a life. btw he iz cheetin on u wit me.

Mamasboy16
Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:07:28 -0800

No! I would never kill you. You're too nice and pretty to be killed.

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:06:10 -0800

Mamasboy: -.- Kill me now why don't you?

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:05:50 -0800

LOL

Mamasboy16
Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:05:49 -0800

Im the kinda boy who just likes to help people

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:05:28 -0800

call the undertaker my bad

wreastlingfan619

Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:02:11 -0800

@RMD118 *Break lol jk

ShaddyT1999
ShaddyT1999 wrote:
2013-03-02 11:38:36 -0800

I hate that! i just tell them off and maybe break up with them.

Cerit
Cerit wrote:
2013-03-01 22:20:59 -0800

You should break up with him he's not letting you be your own person Worried

wreck it
wreck it wrote:
2013-02-26 22:28:53 -0800

that is controlling

i-podgirl.21
i-podgirl.21 wrote:
2013-02-25 07:50:28 -0800

I hate wh3n this stuff happends....

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:29:13 -0800

That guy is wwwaaay to controling

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:29:08 -0800

That guy is wwwaaay to controling

fluffykitten99
fluffykitten99 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:54 -0800

Umm yea my boyfriend is like that to be read my messages and my text message

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.