Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:29:13 -0800

That guy is wwwaaay to controling

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:29:08 -0800

That guy is wwwaaay to controling

fluffykitten99
fluffykitten99 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:54 -0800

Umm yea my boyfriend is like that to be read my messages and my text message

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:57:17 -0800

.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:33 -0800

really?! don't control you i mean!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:19 -0800

really?! don't control him!

goldenstar4ever
goldenstar4ever wrote:
2013-02-21 08:20:59 -0800

to be onest if he really loves you and wants to make u happy he will let u walk to lunch with your friends talk to him good luck! xx

Popstargabby
Popstargabby wrote:
2013-02-11 16:16:21 -0800

dont let him control you he might be scared to lose you but he should let you have fun at least with your friends

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:52 -0800

so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:17 -0800

My boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:01 -0800

My boyfirmy boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-09 14:43:46 -0800

That is too controling, ima a huge flirt thats just a part of my personality

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:52 -0800

Carry on till it gets really bad then if he still is dump the guy but don't do anything you don't want to.

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:28 -0800

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:11 -0800

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:32:13 -0800

just break up with him hes just jelous then Frustrated

MiMi All Day
MiMi All Day wrote:
2013-02-05 13:54:38 -0800

Okau if he controllung break up with him . He cute but conyrolling you got to break up with him . Dont ley mo boy walk over you. I beat yo p a lot of boys they dont mesz witj me anymore. Fight Back
Big Grin

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2013-02-04 14:38:32 -0800

talk to him tell him what you feel and se if there is s gud reason he does that if not leave him

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:32:38 -0800

Hmmmm.
Difficult issue.

heyheyitsmelanie_2377855
heyheyitsmelanie_2377855 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:36:32 -0800

To my opinion, he sounds controlling and abusive. If he can't stand you out of his sight for a second then that's a problem. You need to get out of this relationship.

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye