Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:57:17 -0800

.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:33 -0800

really?! don't control you i mean!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:19 -0800

really?! don't control him!

goldenstar4ever
goldenstar4ever wrote:
2013-02-21 08:20:59 -0800

to be onest if he really loves you and wants to make u happy he will let u walk to lunch with your friends talk to him good luck! xx

Popstargabby
Popstargabby wrote:
2013-02-11 16:16:21 -0800

dont let him control you he might be scared to lose you but he should let you have fun at least with your friends

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:52 -0800

so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:17 -0800

My boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:01 -0800

My boyfirmy boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-09 14:43:46 -0800

That is too controling, ima a huge flirt thats just a part of my personality

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:52 -0800

Carry on till it gets really bad then if he still is dump the guy but don't do anything you don't want to.

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:28 -0800

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:11 -0800

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:32:13 -0800

just break up with him hes just jelous then Frustrated

MiMi All Day
MiMi All Day wrote:
2013-02-05 13:54:38 -0800

Okau if he controllung break up with him . He cute but conyrolling you got to break up with him . Dont ley mo boy walk over you. I beat yo p a lot of boys they dont mesz witj me anymore. Fight Back
Big Grin

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2013-02-04 14:38:32 -0800

talk to him tell him what you feel and se if there is s gud reason he does that if not leave him

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:32:38 -0800

Hmmmm.
Difficult issue.

heyheyitsmelanie
heyheyitsmelanie wrote:
2013-01-28 17:36:32 -0800

To my opinion, he sounds controlling and abusive. If he can't stand you out of his sight for a second then that's a problem. You need to get out of this relationship.

to_good_4_u
to_good_4_u wrote:
2013-01-27 16:38:33 -0800

yes he is being controlling but wait he is being protective and guys do that sometimes but that just says he is telling you he doesnt want anyone else loving u and saying he wants to be the last one u love

boylikecrazy
boylikecrazy wrote:
2013-01-27 10:51:43 -0800

he just a clingy person thats what.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2013-01-24 23:35:58 -0800

,Naa_He_Aint_Crazyy smile

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love