Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:57:17 -0800

.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:33 -0800

really?! don't control you i mean!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:19 -0800

really?! don't control him!

goldenstar4ever
goldenstar4ever wrote:
2013-02-21 08:20:59 -0800

to be onest if he really loves you and wants to make u happy he will let u walk to lunch with your friends talk to him good luck! xx

Popstargabby
Popstargabby wrote:
2013-02-11 16:16:21 -0800

dont let him control you he might be scared to lose you but he should let you have fun at least with your friends

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:52 -0800

so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:17 -0800

My boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:01 -0800

My boyfirmy boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-09 14:43:46 -0800

That is too controling, ima a huge flirt thats just a part of my personality

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:52 -0800

Carry on till it gets really bad then if he still is dump the guy but don't do anything you don't want to.

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:28 -0800

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:11 -0800

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:32:13 -0800

just break up with him hes just jelous then Frustrated

MiMi All Day
MiMi All Day wrote:
2013-02-05 13:54:38 -0800

Okau if he controllung break up with him . He cute but conyrolling you got to break up with him . Dont ley mo boy walk over you. I beat yo p a lot of boys they dont mesz witj me anymore. Fight Back
Big Grin

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2013-02-04 14:38:32 -0800

talk to him tell him what you feel and se if there is s gud reason he does that if not leave him

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:32:38 -0800

Hmmmm.
Difficult issue.

heyheyitsmelanie_2377855
heyheyitsmelanie_2377855 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:36:32 -0800

To my opinion, he sounds controlling and abusive. If he can't stand you out of his sight for a second then that's a problem. You need to get out of this relationship.

to_good_4_u
to_good_4_u wrote:
2013-01-27 16:38:33 -0800

yes he is being controlling but wait he is being protective and guys do that sometimes but that just says he is telling you he doesnt want anyone else loving u and saying he wants to be the last one u love

boylikecrazy
boylikecrazy wrote:
2013-01-27 10:51:43 -0800

he just a clingy person thats what.

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2013-01-24 23:35:58 -0800

,Naa_He_Aint_Crazyy smile

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.

Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...
Micro_kiss_micro
Confused asks: "My boyfriend asked me when we were going to kiss. We are only in the 5th grade. W...
I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of musi...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
reply 1 day
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
reply 1 day