Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is My Boyfriend Too Controlling?

Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys at school dances, and I'm not even a flirt. Is this normal? Or is he too controlling? Back to Article

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:29:13 -0800

That guy is wwwaaay to controling

sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123 wrote:
2013-02-24 20:29:08 -0800

That guy is wwwaaay to controling

fluffykitten99
fluffykitten99 wrote:
2013-02-23 19:23:54 -0800

Umm yea my boyfriend is like that to be read my messages and my text message

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:57:17 -0800

.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:33 -0800

really?! don't control you i mean!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-23 09:24:19 -0800

really?! don't control him!

goldenstar4ever
goldenstar4ever wrote:
2013-02-21 08:20:59 -0800

to be onest if he really loves you and wants to make u happy he will let u walk to lunch with your friends talk to him good luck! xx

Popstargabby
Popstargabby wrote:
2013-02-11 16:16:21 -0800

dont let him control you he might be scared to lose you but he should let you have fun at least with your friends

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:52 -0800

so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:17 -0800

My boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

*itsmehurgirlunique*
*itsmehurgirlunique* wrote:
2013-02-09 15:28:01 -0800

My boyfirmy boyfriend darian is like this he not ocontrollin he just scared he might lose me so he's a little over protective but not all the time

skittles00
skittles00 wrote:
2013-02-09 14:43:46 -0800

That is too controling, ima a huge flirt thats just a part of my personality

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:52 -0800

Carry on till it gets really bad then if he still is dump the guy but don't do anything you don't want to.

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:28 -0800

crazycoco14
crazycoco14 wrote:
2013-02-07 10:46:11 -0800

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2013-02-06 18:32:13 -0800

just break up with him hes just jelous then Frustrated

MiMi All Day
MiMi All Day wrote:
2013-02-05 13:54:38 -0800

Okau if he controllung break up with him . He cute but conyrolling you got to break up with him . Dont ley mo boy walk over you. I beat yo p a lot of boys they dont mesz witj me anymore. Fight Back
Big Grin

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2013-02-04 14:38:32 -0800

talk to him tell him what you feel and se if there is s gud reason he does that if not leave him

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:32:38 -0800

Hmmmm.
Difficult issue.

heyheyitsmelanie_2377855
heyheyitsmelanie_2377855 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:36:32 -0800

To my opinion, he sounds controlling and abusive. If he can't stand you out of his sight for a second then that's a problem. You need to get out of this relationship.

Polls-boyfriendturnoffs

What would be your biggest turnoff in a boyfriend?

• He does drugs.
  • He picks his nose.
  • He gets jealous when I talk to other guys.
  • He lies to me.