Comments

All About Flash Mobs

Whether you’ve been a part of one or just enjoyed the viral vids that followed, flash mobs are a huge part of modern culture, combining spontaneity, fun, and strangers. Find out more in All About Flash Mobs! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:41:41 -0700

I love flash mobs! I wish I could see more of them in public

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-24 16:09:10 -0700

I wish i could b in one! Big Grin

Electronica
Electronica wrote:
2013-04-04 14:10:41 -0700

omg i want to be in a flash mob Big Grin

kotonika
kotonika wrote:
2013-02-13 03:03:04 -0800

I love flash mob , I'm dancer ,so it's my love)

shaniathecutie
shaniathecutie wrote:
2013-02-03 06:16:39 -0800

I do want to be in a flash mob! They look like fun. Me and my sister mad a mini flash mob but nobody cared. But it also looks dangerous because have you ever seen the last Step It Up i think but the police were looking for them. So flash mobs are good because there fun but sometimes depending on were you live there dangerous! sorry my comment is SUPER long! Peace and ADD ME!!

ta12t3
ta12t3 wrote:
2013-01-22 09:22:23 -0800

i wanna be a flash mob

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2013-01-21 09:27:04 -0800

I want to be in a flash mob... but I can't dance.

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-01-20 22:53:12 -0800

I really want to do this once!!
Look at their faces! They look very happy and fun!

galbaby21
galbaby21 wrote:
2013-01-20 15:20:25 -0800

Lol

JustinBieber250005
JustinBieber250005 wrote:
2013-01-20 15:03:27 -0800

2 weeks ago me and my friends started a flashmob in gym and it was funny XD

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2013-01-20 09:13:25 -0800

Flash mobs are also a bunch of people rioting all at once and stealing stuff.

Internet Gamer
Internet Gamer wrote:
2013-01-20 08:58:00 -0800

I have been in one!!

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-01-20 08:48:46 -0800

Sounds energetic, I wanna be in one. C:

Aquarius Me
Aquarius Me wrote:
2013-01-19 23:26:23 -0800

I'm involved in a K-pop flashmob coming up in a few months time. Although it's hard work but performing in public and bring people to attention is actually pretty fun! OuOv

partyanyx

waterkitty103 wrote:
2013-01-19 09:43:37 -0800

I wanna be in one!

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-01-19 06:32:12 -0800

I love the dancing flash mobs the did the same thing on Step Up:Revolution

Ange_16ner
Ange_16ner wrote:
2013-01-19 06:11:55 -0800

I joined a 1D flash mob lrst one in the philippines. itson my profile. lol

bunchie llama
bunchie llama wrote:
2013-01-18 19:28:52 -0800

Devil

Flash_mob_poll

What's your fave kind of flash mob?

• Dance
  • Pillow Fight
  • Singing
  • None of the Above

Micro_mark zuckerberg-micro
As a young programmer and internet entrepreneur Mark Zuckerberg changed the way people connect wh...
Micro_step-up-mic
Young love and dancing for a cause heat up Miami in “Step Up: Revolution”
Micro_stepup-mic
The star of “Step Up: Revolution” talks dance, fun in Miami and her hot co-star!
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Random in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
Banned for having a spoiler in your signature. x3
reply less than a minute
Liesl
Liesl posted in General:
"Jelly3" wrote:Banned for banning without giving a reason. banned because you banned me. And I said banned just because!
smarty321
smarty321 posted in Say Anything:
Heya! It's a real story... So read it carefully. IT'S 'BOUT GHOSTS!!!! Once a man went to Goa, India as a tourist. He booked a room in a hotel. The hotel manager told him that the next room to the one which he had booked was creepy. He warned him not to ever peek into the room through the keyhole or by any other means. It's a common human nature that we humans tend to do what we are told not to do. So, the man could not resist seeing into the room. He went to his room and slept. He woke up after about 2 hours and went to that creepy room! He peeped into the room through the keyhole. He could see nothing but a bed and a sofa set and all those common household items. He went away. The next day he again peeped though the keyhole. This time he could see a woman wrapped up in a white sari leaning on the bed with her face hidden. He could hear her crying. He went away cuz he was scared. The next day we again went to peep into the room. This time he could see no woman crying. Suddenly someone tapped at his shoulder from behind. He turned back to see who it was but there was no one. He again peeped through the keyhole. This time all he could see was red. He could see nothing but the color ###. ## was just red. He could not understand anything and went away. He went to the hotel manager and asked him what the reason behind it was. The manager told him that once a couple had last booked that room. The woman died during their stay at the hotel and the man just went away. Since then the woman had been there haunting anyone who dares to enter the room. The manager added that the woman's spirit had red eyes! NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!! It was the spirit's eyes!!! The man could see her red eyes in the keyhole!!!!! The spirit was looking at him but he did not notice!!! WOAH!!!
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
Happy Birthday!  Have fun :'D
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
Banned for banning without giving a reason.