Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About Flash Mobs

Whether you’ve been a part of one or just enjoyed the viral vids that followed, flash mobs are a huge part of modern culture, combining spontaneity, fun, and strangers. Find out more in All About Flash Mobs! Back to Article

bunchie llama
bunchie llama wrote:
2013-01-18 19:28:08 -0800

every one HATES jb

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-01-18 19:19:34 -0800

My friend's brother's band did gangnam style as a flash mob. I found it interesting & humorous at the same time.

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-01-18 19:16:50 -0800

lolz luv it

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-01-18 19:16:24 -0800

wow -_- I did one with my band army , and IT WAS AWESEOME! We played gang man style , and party rock!smile it was epic! people who called us names , don't do that anymore! and the flash mob best choice!!!

Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed wrote:
2013-01-18 14:15:40 -0800

I did one of these at the mall with camp to a justin bieber song and it was an epic fail. Like seriously, everyone laughed in our faces. The boys didn't want to do it because it was to a jb song haha

Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed wrote:
2013-01-18 14:15:38 -0800

Flash_mob_poll

What's your fave kind of flash mob?

• Dance
  • Pillow Fight
  • Singing
  • None of the Above

Micro_mark zuckerberg-micro
As a young programmer and internet entrepreneur Mark Zuckerberg changed the way people connect wh...
Micro_step-up-mic
Young love and dancing for a cause heat up Miami in “Step Up: Revolution”
Micro_stepup-mic
The star of “Step Up: Revolution” talks dance, fun in Miami and her hot co-star!
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Random in the forums

-PartyPoison
Wow, I hope all goes well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year cx
loopysupe
loopysupe posted in Say Anything:
this is just so funny I may claps with laughter :o)
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Say Anything:
Hahaha I love this thread xD
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Say Anything:
I have a question. Avery says that this is a revival thread. What happened to the original thread?
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Say Anything:
God, I do hope everyone is going to be okay. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Also, I hope you come back soon if you are taking a break. We'll be waiting - for you and your forum blogs! cx
reply about 1 hour